• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyndahog

lol hi
Years
Disregard my question a few posts back.

Anyways, I caught a rhyhorn at the safari park, but once it become a rhydon, how and where do I get the item to make it evolve into a rhyperior?

And, some guy in the park said there was a hole somewhere, where do I find it?

Thanks in advance.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
dartdude6 said:
And where is that? I only have 2 badges...

You're not to the point where you get it...and its by the power plant through Castro Forest...

Cyndaquil_Mudkip said:
Disregard my question a few posts back.

Anyways, I caught a rhyhorn at the safari park, but once it become a rhydon, how and where do I get the item to make it evolve into a rhyperior?

And, some guy in the park said there was a hole somewhere, where do I find it?

Thanks in advance.

You get the Protector in a cave North of your hometown...You'll need Surf...And Beware of The Strong trainers in there...They're Lvl 70+...

Baloo said:
When/how does yanma evolve into yanmega in brown?

Lvl42...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2009
Where can you catch mew in brown ?
I looked in the park secret cave but only found mewtwo there ...

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2016
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums and to this whole rom hacking deal. I found out about it after seeing some videos from various users around youtube, so I was directed here. Anyway, after some research, I found out about Poke'mon Brown (and it's new release came shortly afterwards conveniently) so I started playing that recently, and it's amazing.

Now, I have a minor question. I'm sorry if it's been asked already or if it's too obvious, but I'm new to these forums, so bare with me :P

How do you get Metal Coat? Or whatever item you evolve Scyther with (if an item is required, if not, what level?). Now, I am only up to Castro Valley, and saw that you can find Scyther in the forest nearby, and am decided I wanted to train one, so I'm not far enough yet to say "I've looked everywhere" or anything, so I'm sorry if it's painfully obvious and I just haven't looked hard enough. The reason I'm asking though is because I when Scyther evolves into Scizor, I don't know the movesets of neither Scyther or Scizor in this game, so I don't know if getting the proper item (if there is an item required) into evolving Scyther, and using too late will cause me to miss out on maybe a move or two that would've been useful on Scizor.

Anyway, sorry if this is a stupid question, but thanks for anyone that helps.

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
Years
If I remember right, the only difference between Scyther and Scizor's movesets is Wing attack for Scyther, and metal claw with Scizor, both at level 37.

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2011
For all the Rijon games:

1) How can I evolve pokemon that normally evolve through trading? Do I still have to trade? Or can I do it through leveling up

2) Where can I get a thunderbolt and ice beam TM (for each game)?

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2011
You get flash after going through the Silk tunnel.
The dark part is pretty short, and its hard to get lost.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2010
Ok , I already got trough and now the question is ; in rijonadv
Is there any post quest , i just got the national pass from Jen but I need to find Dad , is this the end of the beta or do I need to do something

vvatamelon

Elite 4 Ice Ryan
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
witch one would you say is the ebst out of the 3 so i can do a Lets Play on one of them?

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
Years
The Grass gym leader in Moraga town refuses to battle me. I've beaten all the gym leaders except her and the 8th gym. What to do?.. Sorry if this has been asked before. I tried reading through this thread from page one, but i got confused due to the old brown, new brown, some prism and even Rijon Adv all mixed together here

Btw, What level does Chansey evolve? It's already so broken and i hope Blissey will break this game

EDIT: uh lol.. damn it. So Lois is the one standing on the left. That gym tricked me well.. heheh. The leader apprentice is standing at the top of the gym instead. I was stupid. But i really like this somewhat! Thx KBM...

Last edited:

IRON NIDOW

I'm a talking dog
Years
pokémon brown:

I won the elite 4, and passed of the cave of entei but, I n know where to obtain s.s ticket
has a tree in the door of the house of BILL.

Where I obtain SS TICKET?

Still it has more things to be done in the hack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back