• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which route do you take to get to fuchsia city?

DXrobots

Just a passing through trainer
Years
so once you've got the poke flute you can go one of two ways. The first is through celadon and the second is through vermilion. Personally I have never gone through vermilion city probably because I usually pick up fly while i'm in that celdon area.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
*opens thread expecting a n00b asking a n00bish simple Q&A question*

oh, it's a poll-like thread. XD

I usually take the Cycling Road route down to Fuchsia City, but the Silence Bridge route going back north to Vermilion/Saffron/Lavender. I ultimately take both routes just to maximize the amount of EXP earned. :P

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2018
^^ Same here, Fuchsia City is fairly difficult so I usually take the cycling road to get fly and take out all those trainers, then I fly to Vermillion to take out those trainers.

Years
I usually take Routes 12-15 because I'm lazy and never get the bicycle :p. The exception is R\B\Y due to being able to bypass the gatehouse attendant by holding left.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It depends on if there's a Pokemon I want to catch on one of the routes, but most of the time, I end up taking the longer way with more trainers. >:) But I do end up going back and doing Cycling Road because, after all, there's still trainers there to be fought.

ahungryhamster

Custom User Title
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 30, 2018
I generally take the long way to Fuschia and then ride cycling road up to Celadon. I'll grab the Fly HM while I'm there and visit the Dept. Store to buy anything I may need with the money I earned from all the trainers. Then I fly back to Fuschia and proceed as normal.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Since I've seen a few reports for this thread, I'm going to edit the title so people aren't confused. Even I thought this was a question and not a poll, so yeah.

Back