• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Faihz89

Misterious Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2012
Lugia Lv100 (raptored)
RPEXPRmFpaHoAAHlvdSBzdHJvbmcAAAAAAAAAAAAAeW91IHdlYWsAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAMAgEAj8o68sSo582XTFbagDO24D2otig97teJVdK24HH98al8qLbgPahm
8i6oSeA9kbamPBm2iT1Xuuo3orzqN6i24D2otuA=
Dialga Lv100 (raptored)
RPEXPRmFpaHoAAHlvdSBzdHJvbmcAAAAAAAAAAAAAeW91IHdlYWsAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAMAgEADhi/9BJ79i/Av/nyTOEZyPF6GQDxPHihmQAZyLUzWIS2OxnI8XrJ
2uJ65MjxsRhm8OQYRPCFFcL7cBPC+3oZyPF6Gcg=

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
im only up to mastric city but i have to train coz my pokemanz are underleveled

You should definitely go to Route 16
Before duskduke city there are many flying types on the route so you may train electric, rock or ice there
You can also train electric or grass types by using surf or rod at route 20
Ice types are found in between the two ice towns so you can train fire,rock or fighting types there
In rainbow cave train water or fighting or grass types

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2015
I have defeated the Torxia League and i don't know what to do next... Can anyone tell me?
BTW, defeated Torxia League with lvl 100 Torterra, lvl 100 Swampert, lvl 87 Charizard, lvl 76 Zapdos, lvl 60 Rayquaza and lvl 6 PIKACHU!!! :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2012
Just before the events of Tropicus city, i go back to the mt moonglow and when a "scene" (in the pokemon center's basement) with Cynthia, is supossed to play I get a white screen my character disapear (just the sprite) and I get teleported to a empty room in Mastric City.
I don't get the SS ticket from Steven and I can't continue with the game.
It's the Groundon and Kyogre part of the game.
I don't recover my character's sprite btw.
Can anyone help me? Or should I start over >_<

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Just before the events of Tropicus city, i go back to the mt moonglow and when a "scene" (in the pokemon center's basement) with Cynthia, is supossed to play I get a white screen my character disapear (just the sprite) and I get teleported to a empty room in Mastric City.

Lol, sorry I have no clue how to fix it, It's happened to me to before... (I just stopped playing it cause I got bored...)

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2012
and this is why u should always SAVE OFTEN

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2012
how do u continue on this game, i dont seem to be able to save and continue, probably i extract it wrong, can someone help me out, pllzz, i'll be appreciated if someone help me here. THANK YOU!

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2012
Has anyone had any success running this game under Wine on Linux? Looks awesome and would love to play, but I don't have a PC at the moment.

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2012
its not tat hard to catch Arcues

Cheers for the info Master N, you seem to help quite a lot of people on here, if there is anything you need help with just give me a shout. Will get onto completing this game today. Hmm, well considering how hard it actually is to catch Arceus, how easy it is to catch Ho-oh right near the start of the game, and that I have no particular need for a Piplup... neither of those two particularly catches my eye. I'm guessing you flaked when it came to catching Arceus? You might have a bit of trouble finding someone who will want to trade one, especially considering that it is the hardest to catch on the game, and that any Pokemon you could offer in replacement would be something they could already get. That being the case I would consider trading it for something kind of rare and at a ridiculous level. Your best bet would probably be to find someone wishing to re-play the game and so has no need for their Arceus, which, knowing me I'll want to do at some point in the near future.

P.s. Hows your team coming along?

It's not tat hard to catch an Arceus, I caught it on my first time playing this game with a pokeball. and i've just played this game for three days, counting today. just saying.BTW I caught all of the legends during my journey with great balls and pokeballs some ultra balls.

Yes i caught Arceus with an great ball :D
ahaha beat ya, caught Arceus with a pokeball, xd

Last edited:

Faihz89

Misterious Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2012
I have defeated the Torxia League and i don't know what to do next... Can anyone tell me?
BTW, defeated Torxia League with lvl 100 Torterra, lvl 100 Swampert, lvl 87 Charizard, lvl 76 Zapdos, lvl 60 Rayquaza and lvl 6 PIKACHU!!! :P

try to find dark or aura fragment to get raptor ball or shiny legendary
or
try to beat my team :)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Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2015
Hmm? Where is the the dark/aura fragment?
btw, if you are talking about shadow dimension thingy, i finished that, you go to 4F or 5F and there is a dark ball thingy and you touch and go back to the 1F :/

Faihz89

Misterious Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2012
Where is the move relearner? Cause I want my Piloswine to learn Ancient Power to evolve, but he can only learn it by remembering.
BRANCHTRAKE TOWN, you need a heart scale per move
Hmm? Where is the the dark/aura fragment?
btw, if you are talking about shadow dimension thingy, i finished that, you go to 4F or 5F and there is a dark ball thingy and you touch and go back to the 1F :/
flannova/hoenn region, go find by yourself. hehe
and you need aura/dark fragment to unlock that shadow thingy

anyone got shiny poke?? willing to trade mine.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2015
I apologise if this has been answered before, but i tried a search and got nothing and i refuse to look through almost 200 pages.

But I try launch the "latest version" as it says on the first post and the application crashes as soon as I try opening it. Any fixes?

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2012
How To Play Game In Windows 7

Please Help I Can't play game Pokemon Raptor EX in windows 7 32bit Please Help me!

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2015
... oh well,. i guess i found them all... then, where can you get the raptor ball?

Sylvie18

Stray Cat
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 1, 2015
Since Megaupload was shut down today, will you be moving the Raptor EX download file to another host? I want to try and download the game again :d

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Since Megaupload was shut down today, will you be moving the Raptor EX download file to another host? I want to try and download the game again :d

There's no real point directing the question to the creators due to their whole inactivity thing. Though I'm sure if there are people out there with the game, then there should be someone who would upload it. (Would upload myself, but got the old version of EX)

Back