• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Lucky for errbody, I did it! Even if it isn't as amazing as it was before... And all representations of Sorae so far have been fine.

Also, Sorae's liking of someone is now measured in cookies.

Spoiler:

I need Dusk's, Pink's [I knew I was missing someone :0], Sephy's, Machomuu's, Gimmie's, Adam's, Lokie's, and Khawill's permission though.

Last edited:
Years
@Kenneth - Sounds good to me, although you might have mentioned running into him sometimes when both are pursuing more athletic things also (I mentioned in mine and figure matching would be good, but not that big a deal lol). Cookies are cool and all, but bring on the pie xD

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Letting you all know i requested a name change to SylveonStar so my account name might be changing

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Lerion is already intermedactwhosamawhat'sitsing with Yami and Luna right now :D there's room for you to post as Luna whenever.

Sephear

Years
I think you should probably interact with an intergalactic space turtle bringing to our dimension the wonderful gospel of the unsurpassed flavor sensation that is Cheese.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I added that little list guys~ tell me if I forgot something or someone.

Also, I decided to not change my username. ShinyDiamond kinda convinced me not to do it.

Sephear

Years
Goodonya, I like the name PinkSapphire, it reminds me of something awesome from one of my favorite books. There was a gigantic (Like... bigger than an elephant) Pink Star Sapphire carved intricately to perfectly resemble a huge crystalline rose. I believe it's name translates into "Stare Rose" or something like that.

Sephear

Years
Does the name Isidar Mithrim ring any bells?

Also for the sake of staying on topic, I like Sorae's deal of cookies, now if it was cookies, pies AND cakes he would probably be worshipped.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae can only provide so many pastries at once, give him a break. >.>

Pies and cakes... those can come in occasionally. Cookies are easier to carry though, unless you want him to suddenly have pies materialize out of the TARDIS that is his duffel bag.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
How about doughnuts? I don't think anyone would have any complaints there. There better not be any doughnut-related complaints...

Sephear

Years
Mmmmmmmm doughnuts...oh my I feel my belly largifying and my skin turning yellow, I better stop this train of thought before my head only has three single hairs on it.

Last edited:

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
What's Allister doing at the moment? Might be able to come up with something.

Back