• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Put your lips close to mine."

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I havent had my first kiss yet, but I hope that it's a wonderful experience I'll always remember, I know that sounds really cheesy and hopeful but I'd like it to be like that.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Everybody here who's had their first kiss has had it so much later than I did. I was six years old when I had my first kiss. It was back in the first grade in the school auditorium. Every morning the entire school would meet in the auditorium for announcements and to say the Pledge of Allegiance. I was sitting next to a girl named Jessica that I had liked; she liked me too! We started holding hands and then one thing led to the next and all of sudden our lips met. Then sparks flew. Just kidding, sparks didn't fly. I didn't know what I was doing, but it just happened.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I was 15 and it was with a guy who ultimately sort of just threw me aside (should have saw that coming) it was so romantic!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I was 17, almost 18...taken place at the local mall at my hometown. Kinda wish I'd take that back and use that "romantic" moment on someone else tbh, because the kiss didn't seem serious.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Well, I've never had it, I want to, but damn it, I'm just so complicated, I'm not looking for anybody perfect, but someone who gets me, and that I get back, not some flimsy relationship, love, because most of the time, it's not love, you're just lucky if it is.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Well mine isn't very difficult to remember, because it was less than a month ago!

It was January 6, 2013 and I was 22 years old. It probably doesn't speak great things of my character that I have engaged in sexual activities but never been kissed, but I guess life works out in different ways for everybody lol.

It was with a guy named Jesse who I am still dating, even though I haven't seen him for about two weeks now. We were standing at a lookout that looked over a beach to the water, and it was nearly midnight. It was our first date and it had been going really well. Earlier in the date he'd said "Can I ask you a question", and I said "sure" and he said "Can I hug you?" and I thought that was really nice. So we just sorta kept hugging increasingly often as the date progressed and kept lingering closer to each other after each one.

Then my heart was pounding because I'd decided to go for it and I'd never done it before and I had no experience whatsoever in kissing (well, kissing mouths anyway). Eventually after one of the hugs we stayed really close to each other and he smiled this adorable little grin and I said "Can I ask you a question?" and he said "Sure" and I said "Can I kiss you?" and then he smiled again and lent in. We both turned our heads to our respective lefts and kissed. Then again.

I think it was about seven times before we came up for air lol

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I've never had my first kiss mainly because I've never had the confidence to share an interest in someone. I've had feelings for certain girls but I've never took it upon myself to make something of it.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Spoiler:

Forever alone. I haven't had my first kiss yet, since I'm only eleven.

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Still haven't been kissed nor even hugged by a girl like that before xD since not a single girl's had a crush on me before. 16 and still alone ^^ stop making me jealous guys :P

I hope it'll be sweet ^^

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
well im with laugh there, forever alone XD

but im only 13, still waiting, still waiting......

Years
I'm also forever alone, despite being 20 which most people would have been expecting me to have had a kiss.

But no, I never kissed any boys that came across my eye.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I had my first kiss at thirteen. She was twelve and Australian actually. She lived in West Virginia though and we were at Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. Her name was Ally, short for Allison I believe. She was super cute and friendly, had a good time with her. Too bad distance at that age never works. :(

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
i was 16. was a few months after i had first started college... was with a guy i had a HUGE crush on, like.. the biggest crush i'd ever had on a guy in my life. i told him i liked him and he said he liked me too (lol what a lie) and then we were on break at college and he asked me if wanted to go a walk, so we went a walk and he took me to some empty part of college (like deserted..) and i was like "why are we here" and he just suddenly kissed me and then said "thats why" and i was like "fijeofklsdnlks" and said that that was my first kiss. X'D he kinda used me a bit and we never got together, but two years on we're still good friends. :')

Back