• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Adventure: World's Bane [Registration+Discussion Thread]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Okay that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up. And yes that would probably be good. XD

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Sounds like it's going to be pretty awesome! Fair warning to everyone then: Chapmon WILL eat food if it's left out and the open. And Fuyu, Silas gets along with everybody so he and Lark will have a pretty good relationship! Kind of like big brother, little sister maybe?

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I have a feeling the "little sister" relationship will happen to her with everyone at some point. But the two of them will likely have the most friendly version I bet. Also, Chapmon should likely beg from Lark. She can't resist the big-eyed stare. XD

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Wait, is there interaction? Is there a part where we should stop? Or just keep going all the way through Part B and do it similar to Adventure 1 Part A?

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I think we're still wondering where we should stop our first posts. And I will follow you on tumblr now. XD

Years
Oh yeah, wow I REALLY need to approach this better next time -.- Anyways, i added a clear label where interaction can begin. So hopefully that'll help, sorry guys D:

Thanks fuyu! Expect a follow back (: But I don't know if you're gonna like the stuff I reblog .__. lol

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
LOL don't worry. I don't really go on my tumblr that religiously. And I think it was just a minor mix up for us so don't worry about it too much.

Years
I would have loved to start the posts, buuut if I do I'll double post. And I'm not too familiar with the consequences of doing that, but better safe than sorry :O

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Don't worry I'm working on mine right now. Might take a while but I'll get it up.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I would have loved to start the posts, buuut if I do I'll double post. And I'm not too familiar with the consequences of doing that, but better safe than sorry :O
Game Master's may do double posts with two full days in between each post. d:

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Okay, I posted. I hope we're not dying guys! I know school is starting soon but we can make it through this.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what? Yikes! How did that happen?

On the upside, I finally posted. Sorry guys!!

Back