• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's a Snow day!!

Have you ever had a snow day /

• no

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Yup! Plenty of times, but not recently. The most I have had off from school was a week because of snow. I love snow days. They're like an unexpected relaxing day :)

Years
I've had a few back in my school days. I've always lived in places with snow, so they were bound to happen. The best was one year, there was an ice storm that extended our winter break by two days. It was really sweet!

Now that I work, there's no such thing as snow days. Just days where I have to drag my butt through snowy weather to a dead mall. D:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Even though I live in Canada, I've never had a snow day. We just don't get enough snow for that.

Only because our definition of snow day in Alberta needs it to be below -40C. One inch of snow for us and we shrug it off and people resumes drifting >_>; In Vancouver, one inch of snow and the city is paralyzed XD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
It doesn't snow here in the blazing inferno. I've had a day off school due to intense heat before, but that wasn't school-sanctioned, that was me guilt tripping my mother into writing me a sick note :P

Back