• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dance Champion

Should I add songs without banners or backrounds to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
Years
hay, when i click the link and hit the free acount button what do i do then it says:
You have requested the file Songs_1.rar (18700626 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 4 times already.
IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I checked the site out but,I'm not paying anything!The free one won't let you save.I could probabally know how to use it because it seems a little easier than real animation which you have to make a model from scratch,then add the bones,I would definitely need to save to make some models!

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
sketch said:
I checked the site out but,I'm not paying anything!The free one won't let you save.I could probabally know how to use it because it seems a little easier than real animation which you have to make a model from scratch,then add the bones,I would definitely need to save to make some models!

I was sure that you needed to pay but that is all I know. Sorry . . . Anyway I have some news. The sequel is well underway, and there will be a few things added. So far I am going to say one thing.

Dance Champion 2 will include backround videos. This isn't certain since I only found a few videos, but for now I can just say that it is looking good at the moment. A little later I will post a few screenies to show what I am talkin about. New characters will also be added and I found a cool sonic theme.

So the updates are:

Backround videos (Not for certain)

New Characters

Sonic Theme
(I'll post some screenies of this one as well.)

Also a song list but I am not posting it up till I have found all the songs I really enjoy. I am trying not to pick sucky ones and am also doing a diverse range of songs from both the past and the present.

Feel free to post a comment of what you think.

Oh by the way does anyone know how to make a movie, like trailer for a game? I would like to do that for DC2. It would be really helpful if anyone would tell me how.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I know how to!You need to find a program that records gameplay,Downloads.com might have some,than you put it in a program like Windows Movie Maker and compose it all together.I can make you one if you'd like.Also,here's that character I edited if you'd like to see it,the card just needs work.You just place it in the Character folder and make sure you have bones.It was fun to make!I was just bored.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
wow. It looks nice. Great job. Can you tell me what program from download.com. Can you be specific. I dont want to get a stupid one or anything.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I'm not sure,I just remember brousing around and finding it.I can make you a commercial thing if you record some footage and send it to me.I'm real good at making movies and stuff like that.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
I know but thats the problem. I dont know what program to use to record footage. I have a few things I'd like to do but i need a good program that could make a trailer for my game.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
no. It doesn't work. It always crashes. Can you find another porgram that might be better. Sorry to cause so much of a hassle it is just that I want to make a great trailer for the game.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Ya,I know what ya mean.Sorry it didn't work,I just searched on downloads and that's all I found,I'll look again.
EDIT:Here's one I found that records whatever you're doing on your desktop. http://www.download.com/Bulent-s-Screen-Recorder/3000-2194_4-10381374.html?tag=lst-0-2

EDIT:Another, http://www.download.com/BB-FlashBack/3000-2075_4-10410491.html?tag=lst-0-2

EDIT:Here's a whole list of some,and if these don't work,scroll down and they have another page of them.If that doesn't work,tell me. http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0...ktop+recorder&tg=dl-20&search.x=23&search.y=9

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
for some reason everything I use is to slow. I cant fix this prblem. Does anybody know. Maybe it has to do with frame rate because I record it and then when I play it it is extremely slow.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Hmm,I may look into this for you.I just gotta go to school now.And,that happens to all the programs?

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Well. It seems I cant get the recorders to work. Until someone could find me one that might work for the game I wont be able to create the trailer. Till then I thought I might post up some screens of the new theme.

Sonic Theme

This theme is probably one of my most favorites since it is very creative and fun to use when playing the game. Below are some pics of the screens and here are what each are;

1. Main Menu
2. Player Selection
3. Difficulty Selection
4. Challenge Difficulties
5. Song Wheel

Theme18.jpg

Theme20.jpg

Theme19.jpg

Theme21.jpg

Theme22.jpg

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2008
I Play DDR for three years now, im a real champion and i won 5 tournaments, i hope you can make some Tough levels cause any level at DDR\Dancing Stage Eurmix\DWI, i can pass all songs at maximum level.(Challenge, White unknowen, And Yes, Even The Bomb levels.)

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
did you play the song packs I have at the front page. Download them. There are some really tough songs and I think challenge mode will really be difficult. the challenge mode goes from 9-15. Try out the first song pack and if you like it download the rest.

Does anyone have comments on the Sonic Theme?

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Ya,nice job on it!It's really good.You should get some zelda themes if possible,that would be really cool.You should also find sonic and zelda dance characters if possible so it would blend with the game better!

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
thanks. Also, Dance Champion 2 will have a wide variety of songs not in other dancing games. I will post part of the list up later today with some new screens as well. Hopefully I could get some sonic characters for the theme and maybe a zelda one too.

zonic the hedgehog

...::: D. GrAy-MaN :::...
Years
Goodness! You combined my two loves, SONIC AND DDR.
I'm loving this. When will the theme be available for download? I'm really anxious to download it!
Oh, and if you need some Sonic songs for Stepmania songs, just PM me.
I'll gladly give you some. ^_^

Oh, and you should find somebody who has a very similar voice to Sonic's VA, and ask that person to say some phrases, so you can have a Sonic announcer!

Edit: About the trailer video, you should probably ask someone who is good with
flash to make a movie for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back