• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Colossal Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
KopijaodLogo.gif
By: The Final Destination.
Hack Of: Fire Red.

--Features--
-Hack of: Pokémon Fire Red Version-US
-Exciting Gameplay; Lost Memory
-Play as Soul or Heart (NOTE: Heart is a fictional character, though he looks like Gold-there are differences)
-4th Generation Pokémon
-NEW evolutions of old Pokémon
-New looks; tiles, etc.
-Lots of New and Old people

--Story--
When the Pokéarth was created by Arceus, so were created 3 mystical Keys: the Iron, the Frost, and the Stone key. These keys guard the Pokéarth from disasters. But Arceus made one more key, which guarded other three.

You were 7 years old, when you witnessed a comet shower on Pokéarth. You thought you were safe, becouse the 3 keys guard you… But something went wrong. Comets hit all over the planet, leaving devastating damage.But the comets left something…something new…
From the bacterias that spread, evolved old pokemon into new ones.
It took 11 years to rebuild all of the Pokéarth, and to study the new pokémon.You are now 18 years old.

You and Your dad witnessed the disappearance Of these keys-Your dad tried to save the last one, but disappeared with it.
But something happened- Three new keys were created. They made a flash and...

You wake up in a cave and your head hurts-you don't remember how you got here. Actually, your last memory is the Comet shower.You somehow get out of the cave, to an unknown path, which leads to Starthorn Town.

Suddenly, you collapse-you are hungry, and thirsty. You wake up, in an unknown house, wondering, who, or what saved you. As you get down, a group of people is waiting-for you.
They all seem very nice-especially an older lady, who is a retired Pokémon breeder. She finds out that you lost your memory.Then, she tells something disturbing…

The three keys have gone missing! She tells you, that you were quite well known-your father is an archeoligist, who went looking for those 3 keys. You get a little piece of your memory back-your father is missing aswell.

You thank the family, for saving you, but you have a wish, or rather, a mission, to furfill. You know, the only way to find the 3 keys, is to find your father, and the fourth key. The family understands your decission and gives you a new pokédex, pokeballs, and your very first pokémon. The old lady also tells you, that you could regain your lost memory back-by talking and battling people.She recommends you, that you try to beat the 8 gyms, the Elite 4, and the Champion, to regain memory.You kindly thank the people for all their help. And so your journey begins…

--Media--
Spoiler:

--Credits--
Fused-tiles,
Zel!x-tiles,
Aocom-Sprites,
shaunybug-sprites,
C.N.C-Tiles,
Scarex-tiles,
Forgotten Memory-tiles,
Kyledove-tiles,
Wesley FG-tiles,
Griin-Titlescreen text,
Dr Gusano-OW sprites,
diegoisawesome-D/P font patch,
Momoji-sprites.

--Team/Help--
For now, it's only me, but Help is appreciated.

Me-tile inserter, mapper, ideas maker, spriter, mostly graphics.

NEEDED:
Scripter(s)(advanced). Note: I am learning some basics about scripting.
Banner maker.( it would be nice^^)
NOTE: I do NOT need beta testers yet, so please do not ask.

--SUPPORT--
Banner_128438-iaza164786.gif

Benner188517-iaza026193.gif

Banner_191503-iaza271129.gif

--Closing words--
what can I say...I hope You like, and support this hack.
Thank You

The Final Destination
[/FONT]

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
whoa cool idea id like to help but im a begginer mapper and well thats all i can do graphically

but i can help be a beta tester or give you ideas on the plot :)

i like the mystery in it just wondering if you made a decision on a starter?

thanks

~kian

negative

Years
whoa cool idea id like to help but im a begginer mapper and well thats all i can do graphically

but i can help be a beta tester or give you ideas on the plot :)

i like the mystery in it just wondering if you made a decision on a starter?

thanks

~kian
Thanks for the offer^^
MAYBE I need a mapper(when I won't be able to hack-school etc.)
I really don't need a Beta tester yet( haven't made much progress)

And the starters...Hm...I really don't know...I was thinking about beldum or something...
Any Ideas?

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
well i like beldum but a cool pokemon id like and that would be cool Bagon he has a cool evo line and isnt used much

thanks

~kian

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
I liked the story of his hack. It is very original!
Until I pudia help as mapper, but I'm making a hack... Who knows more forward I can help xD
I liked much of the screens!! The tiles are very good!
I think beldum is very strong for an starter... Why do not you put a kind of normal type as starter?​

Good luck!!

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
well i made a pants banner
bannerforarcadestar.png

i know its white but its ok i guess

~kian

it is a banner i didnt type it lol

Last edited:

negative

Years
Wow this is gonna be cool :)
I love the new tiles and Soul's OW which ya really greatly riped

well i made a pants banner
bannerforarcadestar.png

i know its white but its ok i guess

~kian

it is a banner i didnt type it lol
Thank you both, but this banner is kinda big, and...I'd like more...professional made. Sorry.
Ok, guys, expect some new Updates tommorrow. I will show some Fakemon!

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
This storyline is very epic-sounding.
I've played the "World Ends With You." So, hopefully I'll enjoy this hack.
I'll try to make you a banner in a bit.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
This hack has a good story. I like those screenies.
I also like the tiles, where did you get those, pm me.
Also, I can help with scripting. That is my strongest point and anything that has relation with sprites is my weakest point.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
Gold's overworld sprites are amazing, but Kris's could use some work. With the trainer cards it is the exact opposite. Kris's is good, but Gold's needs work. The HG/SS tiles look great though!

negative

Years
Gold's overworld sprites are amazing, but Kris's could use some work. With the trainer cards it is the exact opposite. Kris's is good, but Gold's needs work. The HG/SS tiles look great though!

And...please read everything-This is NOT gold, it's Heart, my own fictional character.

iceroy.gif

TEASER TIME!
The silhouettes of NEW Pokémon:

85464754.gif

aeutdusdu5t.gif

aeutdusdu5t2.gif

jkjgsfsjfsjfsj.gif

kxgflkgclgcl.gif

Reply and Comment!

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
These fakemons seems be very good!