• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Adventure: World's Bane [Registration+Discussion Thread]

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Oh man that's gotta suck! :-/

And I'll get my posted started pretty soon. I was waiting on Charizard, but I didn't check this thread to realize what was going on.

Years
Well sorry for that VERY long overdue post guys, still trying to get everything taken care of. All of my stuff was in my car, and its all melted down to nothing. Yeah it sucks, but I'll keep on truckin' with these posts. Sorry if its not grade A material though. Trying.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Oh no. Don't worry about us Charizard.. Real life before RPs.

Years
I thought Charizard was just making a weird random joke but wow that sounds serious...

On another rp related note I actually don't want to see this die so whats the next move are we going to continue interacting and finishing out Part Bs cause we only did like the first half of what we were supposed to actually finish.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yeah... how do we interact here? We all seemed to have asked question and no one has really answered them. XD

@dakotalee24: We only just started so... not for a while. XD

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
I'm tempted to have Kit just jump in and be social. :) But I dunno how people would take that.

Back