• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
You should looking for new rom.
Or repatch it.
I think he did try repatching it, from the sound of it.

Check the base required in the intro post. There are multiple versions of Fire Red (even in one country) in ROM format, and you need to make sure you have the correct one.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
anybody know were to get a mr mime or a pineco and how do u evolve pineco ty in advance :)

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
For all the people asking about Sun Stones earlier: you can steal them from Solrocks in Lore Cave (the cave that runs from Spear City to Brox City). The chance one'll actually be carrying a Sun Stone is rare, though.

anybody know were to get a mr mime or a pineco and how do u evolve pineco ty in advance :)

Pineco (according to mine's "met on" data) is found on Route 10. A visit to Bulbapedia can tell you how it evolves.
Mr. Mimes are on Route 32. You won't be getting there for a while.

Edit: grinding on Solrocks and Lunatones is great for raising Attack and Sp. Attack EVs. My Alakazam just gained 7 points in the latter by killing Lunatones exclusively 0_0
Edit 2: OMG shiny Bagon!

Last edited:

papercut210

Ninetails
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 25, 2016
HAHHAAHAHAHAHA
"i swear i was about to raped on the way back from the pokemart"

completely unpredictable.

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
HAHHAAHAHAHAHA
"i swear i was about to raped on the way back from the pokemart"

completely unpredictable.

Actually, it's entirely predictable after that...

fuliginhof.png

And thus ends the story of Bottle the bottle-blond Rocket Leader, fighting for the right to have bad hair dye jobs (or lazy sprite recolors) if you want to.

Overall, this hack was ok, childish crude dialogue and grammar errors aside. It got pretty obvious that you were just chopping up Kanto and the Sevii Islands and rearranging them towards the end though. And I'm slightly baffled as to how going north of Crimson City put me near Largas that one time...

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2012
Excuse me for sounding stupid as I ask this, but what emulator do you have to use in order to play this? I tried it on the Visual Boy Advance through several different methods with no success...

~ZH

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
Excuse me for sounding stupid as I ask this, but what emulator do you have to use in order to play this? I tried it on the Visual Boy Advance through several different methods with no success...

~ZH

That's because you haven't patched the game yet... Before you can play it, you need to apply the .ips patch to a clean Pokemon Fire Red ROM using Lips.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2012
That's because you haven't patched the game yet... Before you can play it, you need to apply the .ips patch to a clean Pokemon Fire Red ROM using Lips.
So... I need to kiss it?

Okay, I understand. Sorry again about the really stupid question (And the corny response), I'm still a bit new at this. I've only been playing clean ROM's lately.

Thank you so much!
~ZH

EDIT: It works perfectly. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 16, 2013
Amazing! best hack ive played so far. Top notch work, not many complete hacks to choose from

I have a question though, does anyone know where to find a shellder/cloyster as well as staryu/starmie?

Last edited:
Years
I am amazed to find this hack. Though it has bugs and errors every where but I liked your idea that you spend your time in releasing this hack complete without any betas.:shocked:

Years
For some reason it doesnt let me save do you know what the problem is?
Have you set Flash 128Kb in VBA settings? Speaking of which are you playing this on VBA?

I was thinking about something regarding this hack.. As the game is finished why should not it has available poke list or evolution list?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
intersesting hack.... enjoyable(except for annoying ass meteor cave lol) i seen sum ppl on here complain about the language but i find it refreshing ....

Back