• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014

4th and 5th Gen Quick Trade Thread

This thread is for posting simple trades that do not require a trade thread. You can offer/request several Pokemon, items, evolution tradebacks, dex tradebacks, transferring services, training services, and just about everything else here (within general trade rules).

Failure to abide by the Quick Trade Thread Rules results in your post being deleted. Repeated offenders receive a warning (0 points) and then an infraction (3 points for 3 months).

Join the trade chatroom for live trading!​

Quick Trade Thread Rules

1. Clearly post your simple offers/request and the Generation.
Always specify if you're trading in Generation 4 (DPPt/HGSS) or Generation 5 (BW/B2W2).

2. Do not carry out your trades here.
Do not respond to trades inside this thread. If you're interested in trading with a certain poster, send the poster a Private Message or Visitor Message.

3. All old posts will be archived.
We will be manually removing posts when QTT reaches three pages.

4. Remember to delete your post after you have finished your trade.
It may be a minor thing, but it can get cluttered otherwise.

5. There is no limit on how often you may use this thread a day.
Just don't abuse it. Happy trading~

6. Please delete your current post if you're planning to post again before your trade is completed.
It will help keep clutter down :)

7. Please use the [spoiler][/spoiler] tags for larger posts.
It will help make scrolling easier for people. Thank you :)

8. No hacks are to be traded here, there are no exceptions.
For a list of common hacks click here.

Here is an acceptable post:
Example:
Generation 5
Offering: Petilil
Requesting: Cottonee

IF YOU DO NOT INCLUDE THE GAME OR GENERATION IN YOUR POST IT WILL BE DELETED​

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
Requesting high level Pokémon to complete league in white (to unlock poke transporter)

Offering ev'd, shiny, shiny ev'd pokemon in my heart gold game

If anyone could help me out that would be amazing.

Thanks!

Allgamesdude

The Creator of the WIP game, Pokémon Cosmic. Looki
Years
Looking for a shiny torchic, combusken, or blaziken. This is for 5th Gen Black and White. Not BW2. I am willing to give out the following:

-Reshiram/Zekrom Level 100. Not shiny. Knows Fusion Move Respectively.
-Victini Level 15. The one from ingame.
-Basically any other pokemon, except for any of the Torchic family.

Thanks

Pokegod

Ball_Master

Ball_Master
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 25, 2023
4th Generation (HG/SS)

Looking for: Any Pokemon that has a move that can instantly put a Pokemon to sleep.

(I don't really care if it is weak, just something I can use to put Lugia to sleep.)

Offering: Squirtle and other Pokemon

Please, I need to do this tonight! This is a dire situation! :O

Super Bling

Clair pretty thick, huh?
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 10, 2014
Gen V

Looking for Tauros

I ask it to be Adamant or Jolly with some EVs on its Attack(Jolly) or Speed(Adamant)

pm me

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
looking for a thunderus to complete unova dex on black

friend code is 0519-7983-3580

pm me with offers

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 20, 2017
I'm playing Heartgold and have finished it,beat red and re-battled elite four.I have a couple of legendary pokemon like kyogre, giratina, the legendary birds trio including moltres, zapdos, and articuno and etc. and plenty of normal pokemon I'm willing to trade on gen 4,so if you're interested let me know.I'm not really looking for anything specific just a lot of pokemon to complete my PokeDex and then i can trade them back if you want. Pm me if interested.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
Gen 5, White version

Looking for Snivy, Tepig, Cyndaquil

Offering: really don't have much to offer

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
Gen 4

Looking for: any Chikorita (or its evolutions), Totodile (or its evolutions), Sableye, Mawile, Mewtwo, Latias, Latios, Manaphy.

Can offer: Any other starter from gens 1-4, or other stuff like Feebas, Scyther, Spiritomb, Ekans, Beedrill, Vulpix, Growlithe, Rotom, Azelf etc. And got spare Lucky eggs, pokerus, exp shares, master ball also.

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
Generation V (my apologies for not including this last time)

Looking for: 60+ Dream World Females. I can't link to my Google Docs list, so here's a spoiler-list:

Spoiler:

Offering: DWFs not on that list. Evolutionary stones. And custom RNGed Pokemon (no legends).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Pokemon White 2
Wanting: Victini (Any level)
Offering: Shiny Rayquaza (Level 100) or Shiny Deoxys (Level 100)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Laaaaate, but I'm still looking for any Event Pokemon in Gen V provided I don't already have it. Don't have a full list here, but feel free to throw me some offers if you'd like.

I'm offering pretty much anything in my Gen V sections in my shop which is closed at the moment so please PM me instead.

[Shop is here]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
Pokemon heartgold
Just looking for someone to help me evolve my poliwhirl to politied please pm me if you can help

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 22, 2014
LF: SLUGMA Pokemon Black 2

Hi guys,

desperately looking for a Slugma, anyone have one they can trade me?

playing pokemon black 2.

cheers!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2014
New to this website

may be off topic but im new here and my goal is to find someone to trade my magmar with so he can evolve in pokemon black two, is anyone willing to help me out? thanks

Json

I'm deh Draw Inc. leader guy!
Years
Hey people (if anyone even reads this thread still), All I ask for is a Servine, which in turn I will trade a Heatmor.

Generation: 5
Offering: Heatmor
Requesting: Servine

Please and thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back