• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of the Abyss [Normal Mode]

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Hi, this is gonna be uncommentary, But I will write in the commentary below the video in spoilers. I do not like to add my voices in video games, or in my videos in general..I hate my voice. But these videos were made to help people get through the game(s). Wasn't meant to be viewed by people or thumbs up even tho it does make me feel good lol. But I just like to help people out If they are stuck on a problem, or a just want to see what the game is about by a sneak peak.

Well, since Tales of the Abyss for the Nintendo 3DS is coming out this year, I thought I would buy the PS2 version. This Walkthrough/Let's play is for people who never played Tales of the Abyss and getting it for the 3ds version I'm sure this Playthrough will help.

Well as myself I haven't beaten it. But I'm far ahead on it then my walkthrough I remember alot of what happens with in the 40% of the game.
Anyways here we go

*note* I don't know if it is a rule to post uncommentary videos, since Let's Play is a commentary style. But I will have the Commentary written under the video in spoiler itself. Thank you.

Video 1: Tales of the Abyss - [Part 000/ENG] - Opening [SD]
Spoiler:

Video 2: Tales of the Abyss - [Part 001/ENG/Normal Mode][SD]
Spoiler:

Video 3: Tales of the Abyss - [Part 002/ENG/Normal Mode][SD]
Spoiler:

Video 4: Tales of the Abyss - [Part 003/ENG/Normal Mode][SD]
Spoiler:

Video 5: Tales of the Abyss - [Part 004/ENG/Normal Mode][SD]
Spoiler:

Video 6: Tales of the Abyss - [Part 005/ENG/Normal Mode][SD]
Spoiler:

Video 7: Tales of the Abyss - [Part 006/ENG/Normal Mode][SD]
Spoiler:

Video 8: -Coming soon-

Video 9 -Coming soon-

Video 10 -Coming soon-
Thank you for choosing my videos for your walkthrough seeking and need help :)

Last edited:
Back