• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Contact [T] SU/OOC

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
You know that map I promised like... a month ago... well finally made it... Behold it in all its paint glory, and no not all the cities are important.

Spoiler:

Also picture of the Warhammer
Spoiler:

Once all the Pokemon are aboard the vessel I'll start speeding this up a bit more since the first interaction is out of the way.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
There can be... I've been focusing more on trying to get the story rolling and keeping it interesting to RP in but if the humans want a chance for promotions. Due to the humans situation it will likely be a field promotion type of situation or by heavy need situation (I need someone of this rank for this position so I'm promoting you to this rank so you can be in this position).

On the note of interesting I plan to start trying to speeding things up and hopefully get people really posting again... once I'm back from my short time off due to out of town guests... Also will get everyone together soon and have them interact more.

For anyone not in the RP (or those thinking of having a second character) there are 3 Pokemon slots open (unless Beegu starts posting again then its 2).

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I Changed my name from ODSTmarine to this. Thought it might be slightly important to mention.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
My name is Legion, for we are many. - Quoting Mass Effect 2, which is quoting the Bible. Double quote. ftw!

BTW, what's the purple stuff on the map? I was wondering for a while.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Sorry been busy... finally have time to myself to get on here. The purple area is a misty forest/swamp. the vast overgrow trees there tend to block out much of the sun and the area is almost constantly covered in a vast fog that comes from the swamp. Most Ghost types call this area home, and its also know for having many poison, bug, and some grass (more fungal like ones) types.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Guys, I'm sorry. I can no longer commit to this RP. Please remove me from it, I won't be participating further. Sorry.

Rog...

Ok everyone I still exist... broke my computer and have been busy as ****. Hasn't been a fun week. Good news is my computer has been fixed ($300 dollars later of coarse >.< )... Bad news is that I still have a week and a half of all my time being absorbed by work. I'll see if I can post tonight or this weekend... if not perhaps after this busy time as passed over. If I do post then its likely not going to be the best... the amount of work I put into my posts is a little ridiculous at times (considering they are honestly not all that great) and has forced me to drop all but this RP while I'm so busy.

This also explains why my post quality has dropped over the last couple of months... I just don't have the time or will to put 1+ hour into a RP post (yes it often takes me that long).

Also here is a question for everyone... seems like the most active players are the humans players. Is the story too focused on them instead of a mutual interaction? Also I'm considering opening additional human slots to get more players more Pokemon are welcome but the humans seem more popular. Also once I can I'll start pushing the story along and once I do I'll start giving every character more important roles instead of humans being "Squad following Grimm" and Pokemon "gaggle that interacts with humans." If you have any ideas or desires on a role in the story your welcome to message me and I'll see if I can make them fit. However this does not mean you going on a side quest all by yourself for half the RP.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I'm really sorry about this, but I'm going to have to drop out of this one. I just can't find the muse to keep writing about Alice. I guess too much time just passed or something like that. Anyway, hope you all do well in the roleplay.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys. Just letting you know I'll be gone for about a week with little or no internet connection. See you all then.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Alright trying to get this RP back moving again... Working on my next post which will start the second chapter expect it some time this weekend once I have the time to complete it. (more action in this one don't worry... humans will use guns and Pokemon their attacks).

Openly recruiting more players technically 1 human slot open and 3 Pokemon slots are open.

I have the main story in my mind (which will start focusing more on the select PCs), but if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for the RP or their characters go ahead and voice them.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Just a heads ups that I am back. Will probably post within the next few days, maybe even tonight.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Sorry I haven't been posting. Riley really can't do much what with being a tiny mouse thing that likely had to be held the whole time. I figured I would wait a little (plus every time I tried to post my computer deleted it.)

Back