• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rumors

TY

I never started a rumor myself, but i knew there were rumors about me, and they were just... well... stupid...

One of them was that i was dealting drugs somewhere... Tbh whoever made that rumor is really stupid since i rarely go outside and i rather dont wanna get my hands on that stuff tyvm. Idk where people get that nonsense. Maybe its just to make fun of me... didnt really bother me since it was certain that was fake, barely anyone i knew believed it...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm close friends with another gay man who happens to be a lot further up in the company I work for than I am. Because we're both gay and hang out outside of work, the rumour started that we must be having sex. I really didn't like the implication that I was trying to sleep my way to the top... especially since I have no desire to go any further up in this company than I already have.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
I've never really had any rumors spread about me at all (at least to my knowledge.) I'm pretty sure people might had been thinking I was staying away from everyone for a reason, and they were right if they figured as much.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
There have been some, but I myself have never started any or made up any about other people. Rumors are ugly and change people's perception of another person and that's not something I want.

Years
Not recently. When I spread rumours, I only spread harmless rumours rather than suffocating bad talk. The person getting "rumoured" doesn't mind. I believe hurtful/malicious sorts are best dealt with by laughing at them and along with them!!

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Meh, rumors being generally false, I've never really had any spead about me. That totally just means that most of them were true

I've spead a few, just for kicks.
Nothing to interesting, this-vacationing-person-moved-to-canada, that-guy-eats-squirrels, they-have-weird-philias, ones mainly.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
no i've never had rumors about me and i hope not too. i'm not very social in real life and quite quiet. i don't like getting involved with drama.

Years
I've had tons of rumors spread about me, especially in high school but even still it seems. I tend not to gossip, I'll listen to other people gossip all they want but I'm not the kind of talk about people behind their back because I'm very confrontational and I have no problem speaking to the person in question.

Back