• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Placement - Pogey's Pixel Art Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogeygothaxed

Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
Years
Please don't use these sprites for any purposes unless stated. And if used, with permission, then please also give Credit.

Thank you.

- Eeveelutions;

Wingeon:
Wingeon.png

Bouldeon:
Bouldeon.png

^I'll be making all of the types, so, of course this section will be updated^
----

- Pikagod(s);
Pikabud:
pikabud.png

Pikaflare:
Pikaflare.png

(The stuff around his cheeks is steam...I had to freedraw it, since torkoals steam didn't work too well with how I wanted it to...)

Pikablu:
Pikablu.png

----

Delta Speices;
Mew (Shining):
deltamew.png

----

- Fakemon
Spearizer:
Hands.png

(Bigfatgranny asked me to make a Scizor Evolution for his upcoming hack, still in the scrapbox, but soon to be progressing hacks. Here's what I came up with based on his wants & needs)

----

OW(s);

Professor Oak(HS/SS style):
Oak.png

//this is a 16x32 version which can be used in ROM Hacking.I'll be adding more frames and other OW(s) later on, as well.

Ship Cpt.(D/P/P style):
Cpt.jpg

//Resized, reposed and 16x32 frames that I used in my Hack, but hasn't been released.

^Free to use with Credit given^
----

Scale Down(s) / re-Outlined;

Salamence:
Salamence.png

Tyranitar:
tranitar.png

Dragonite:
Dragonite.png

Amraparos:
Aramparas.png

//first scale down of a HS/SS sprite. I'll probably add more later on when I need them.

^I may make more in the future. If you use these, then please Credit :)^

----

I'll be updating more as I work on other pixel projects.

Last edited:

Pogeygothaxed

Years
Well, see Im hacking a rom, the game, Pokemon Ruby, I need a pixel artist, pm if ur interested!

Ah. 'kay, well, I already have a job waiting right now. :P I start after I finish a few more of my own costume stuff but after that project I'll be free. I'll let you know after I hear your idea and stuff via PM.

Years
I especially like your Rock-typed Eevee,it looks really great except that the middle of it's tail bugs me a little bit.I also like the scaled-down HG/SS Ampharos sprite you did,it's very nice.

Pogeygothaxed

Years
I especially like your Rock-typed Eevee,it looks really great except that the middle of it's tail bugs me a little bit.I also like the scaled-down HG/SS Ampharos sprite you did,it's very nice.

Yeah, I just wanted to make it look more "rough" than it's body, 'cause I was still going for 'furr' just...rough. I'll probably take out one of the black lines in the middle that makes it look a lot more jagged and sharper. ^_^ Thanks for your comment.

josh354

Scripter
Years
Wow, those all look really good, I agree with LTSL 10/10, I never knew you had that much talent with spriting and stuff.......

Pogeygothaxed

Years
Update;

- Fakemon
Spearizer:
Hands.png

(Bigfatgranny asked me to make a Scizor Evolution for his upcoming hack, still in the scrapbox, but soon to be progressing hacks. Here's what I came up with based on his wants & needs)

Sub-section "Fakemon" was added, along with the above picture a small note about it. Please don't use this for any hacks, or anything else, as it's an exclusive to Bigfatgranny's.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
The Bouldeon reminds me of a 1st generation sprite for some odd reason, you should use the colors of the Geodude 4th generation sprite, but it looks great though either way.

:t354:TG

Pogeygothaxed

Years
The Bouldeon reminds me of a 1st generation sprite for some odd reason, you should use the colors of the Geodude 4th generation sprite, but it looks great though either way.

:t354:TG

Thanks, actually - I used a pallet off of Onix from HS/SS. And I think it looks like an old R/B/Y sprite is because it's all grays and stuff. But yeah, I may go back to revise it at a later date. :) Need to finish some other things, though, first.

Thanks again for your comment / suggestion. :D

Pogeygothaxed

Years
Update;

added "Pikablu:"
Pikablu.png
to the main post.

Oh, please give criticism. :P I don't like how it is, personally, but it just doesn't look right. I'm not sure what it is that makes me feel like that, though...hmm. Thanks in advance.

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
With four ear-fin things on the sides of its head and nothing on top, your eyes are drawn to the negative space above the head; that's probably why you think it doesn't look right. Also, it looks kind of plain all in one color... Maybe you should make its belly a different color?

Last edited:

Pogeygothaxed

Years
With four ear-fin things on the sides of its head and nothing on top, your eyes are drawn to the negative space above the head; that's probably why you think it doesn't look right. Also, it looks kind of plain all in one color... Maybe you should make its belly a different color?

Wow, I just looked at it and you're right...that's first place I looked. :P At the big bald spot. Hmm, I have to think of a way to fix that...thanks, though. That really helps. Also, a different color for the belly...? It's supposed to be like that because it's still a Pikachu, and that's just the shading...I don't wanna change it too much from Pikachu, but, I guess I could play around with a different tone or something. Thanks again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back