• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Eve Murphy​

With a glance at the sky, Giselle stood up. "Listen, I don't start conversations, and I don't like conversations that waste my time, like this one is doing," Giselle said coldly. Eve glared at her and crossed her arms. She could have easily yelled at her or even gotten violent, but that wasn't even close to how she normally dealt with things so she merely took it in stride.

"So, unless I think you're someone worthy to talk to I'm not gonna talk to you. So come back and talk to me when you prove you're worth my time." She turned and walked away without looking back. Eve glared after the blond girl as she walked away, but she couldn't hold that face for long. It just wasn't her to be angry.

Her mouth curled into a grin. "Who does she think she is? Pike Queen Lucy?" Eve muttered to Achilles. The Sneasel stared fiercely at Giselle, though he wasn't surprised at her reaction to Eve's strange idea of good conversation. Even he could read Giselle just by looking at her face.

Yes, Eve loved talking to people and making friends, but that didn't mean she demanded everyone to like her. This girl obviously didn't, and Eve didn't care. She had told Eve to go after her when she could prove she was worthy, but Eve and Achilles both knew that that would never happen. If someone had a problem with Eve, she would let them walk away. The last thing she would do was get down on her knees and cry for every stranger to give her their approval. No.

"The S.S. Anne will now depart, please stay safe and be careful on board. We will be arriving at Fuchsia City at noon tomorrow, I hope you all have a pleasant evening," a male, somber voice said over the intercom. He didn't seem very thrilled to start the journey.

"All battlebots are now online! Enjoy the ride folks!" the female from before added, her voice especially flamboyant as if she were trying to sound happy enough for both herself and the man. Eve scratched her nose and stood up, Achilles still clinging to her head.

"Well Achilles, I guess we should check out our cabin." She took the bag she received when she first boarded the ship out of her backpack and opened it up. Inside, there was a key with the number "105" engraved on its bow and a few other items that Eve didn't pay any particular attention to. She took out the key and held it in her hand as she walked to the cabins, searching for room 105. Achilles observed three older trainers walking by, each accompanied by Pikachu with different colored scarves. Red. Blue. Yellow.

As they got further and further into the hall of the cabins, they noticed that there weren't as many trainers down here. Either this hall actually had some vacant rooms or everybody else had already checked their room out and left again. As Eve turned the corner, she heard a boy saying "PA-THETIC," as he pulled his hood down. Eve couldn't help but smile at him as he seemed to be talking to himself. There wasn't anybody else here except for another boy with books who was walking out on the opposite side of the hallway. Admittedly, Eve found that people who spoke to themselves were charming and amusing.

She saw that the door she was passing by was 106, so 105 couldn't be too far down. She walked down to 105, pushed the key into the keyhole and turned it, opening the door. "Hello?" she called, promptly receiving a glare from Achilles. "Sorry, force of habit." Eve tossed her bags onto the bed and lied down next to them as Achilles quickly hopped off her head. She looked as if she were ready to make snow angels or something of the sort.

"I'm going to rest for two minutes if you don't mind," she told him, shutting her eyes. Achilles looked at the door, noticing that Eve had forgotten to close it. He poked the side of her head to try and notify her of it. "Leave me alone, I said two minutes." Achilles frowned at her and then looked at the door again. Oh well, who really cares if the door is open anyway? Not Achilles. "Just kidding I meant five minutes," Eve said.

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
ORENJI

The Lavender Town native was overjoyed at the prospect of going on the famed S.S Anne. The townspeople gave him a hero's welcome when he came back from the Kanto gym challenge, it was the happiest the town has ever been. Mr.Fuji even gave him the ticket in question, for all that he had done. He had hear plenty from Brock the last time he came around: 5-star cuisine, great view of the ocean, and plenty of beautiful girls. Angel, Orenji's Togekiss, was equally excited, the thought of so much happiness being spread made her jump around (well fly around).

"I can't believe it, I didn't think I was that important, i just did what any person would do." was the boy in questions shocked statement. "Nonsense my dear boy, take it and enjoy yourself, you can use a vacation after being near the Tower for so long." replied Mr.Fuji. The old man had to admit, Orenji was a fine young man and a great trainer, however he felt the boy never got to see the world sans the short gym challenge. This would be the perfect chance to help him on his way.

Orenji couldn't help but agree, while he didn't fear the Tower (anymore), he wanted to see the world in all its glory. After personally thanking every person at the party, as well as some happiness courtesy of Angel, he got on his bike and raced to the port that the ship was going to be, Angel flying above him. Daydreams involving battles with strong trainers and meeting beautiful women, and even catching a new member of the team, filled his head. Until he realized how much ass he would have to haul to get there. "Aw crap!!!" screamed the orange clad teen, who quickly threw a rope around Angel, tightend it, wrapped the other end around his bike in the matter of a crude sled, and made for her to speed it up. "Angel, i want us at that port yesterday, if we miss this we are screwed!!" With a "Toge-kisskiss" she flew as fast as she could.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ayame Akiko
448.gif
259.gif
261.gif

"Yeah! Just wait up!" Dorian said to Ayame as she got a little overexcited.

both of them walked to the cabins, Ayame secretly hoped hers would be next Dorian's, that way they could visit each other sometimes. 'wow! they look awesome!' Ayame said as they got the floor of the cabins, she saw a open door and the cabins looked really high-classed. 'i hope ours looks just like that one!' Ayame said. 'let's go!' Ayame started running but came back. 'hehe sorry, i guess i have a little too much energy.' Ayame smiled at him. She saw how Dorian was suddenly blushing and quickly turned her face.

'w-well... shall we go look for our cabins...?' she asked getting a little more shy, Hikari noticed this but decided not to interfere into this kind of stuff.

There was alot going through Ayame's mind, she was really happy to be here with her best friend, but somehow she felt nervous, and when they are together she gets this... fluffy feeling inside, she ever felt like that since that night they crashed on the couch and woke up cuddling each other. She was aware of the blush on her face, but it wouldn't stop her to take a glance at Dorian. 'shall we?' she asked him. 'i'm really curious about the cabins~'

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

The Seel woke up from its slumber, and at full health easily fought its way out of the PokéBall. It let out a bright Aurora Beam at Giselle's Jet, before slipping off the deck and back in to the ocean. The failed Pokéball lay limp on the ground, unable to be used again.​

The capture was unsuccessful!

Jet gained some battle experience, Rosie fought well also, especially against Ice-type moves.

Rosie grew to level 33

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Giselle O'Brien
502.png
498.png
496.png

Giselle shrugged as the Seel broke out of the Pokeball, hit Jet with an Aurora Beam and then went back into the ocean. Jet had been knocked over by the Aurora Beam and got back up looking at Giselle with a look that said he was disappointed in himself. "Don't be disappointed Jet, you did a great job, and we'll get the next one" she smiled at her Pokemon and pulled out his Pokeball. "now you get some rest Jet" she called him back into his Pokeball and then stood up. As she was about to walk away she heard a boys voice snicker. "I knew she wouldn't catch it, like I told you, just another pathetic wannabe trainer, who knows how she even got on this ship."

Giselle stopped and her eyes narrowed before she turned around, and if looks could kill, he would be long gone. "listen here, I'm not sure about you but I placed in the top ten in the Unova league, actually I couldn't care less about how you did in a league. Just know that if you say anything like that about me again... I'm a master in martial arts" she smirked and turned stalking away her head held high. People like that infuriated her, always acting like they were better than others. Honestly she didn't care that she hadn't caught that Pokemon. There were always others to be caught s to her one failed catch wasn't a big deal to her.

Giselle made her way to the nurses office and approached the red haired woman dressed in pink. "excuse me M'am, I'd like to have two of my Pokemon healed please" she said.

Nurse Angie Silvers turned to her and smiled. "alright just give them here and I'll have them back to you in a jiffy" Giselle nodded and pulled out Jet and Rosie's Pokeballs handing them to the nurse. The Nurse walked away from Giselle and returned a few minutes later with her Pokemon. "Here you go, all healed up" she handed Giselle back her Pokemon. Muttering a thank you Giselle left the Nurses deciding to head back to her cabin and she started walking that direction.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Caydee Mint
F3 - Deck; F2 - Nurse's Office

The ball didn't shake as much...as her previous captures. The Pidgey struggled to get out, but gave up. The ball stood still on the ground, lifeless. Caydee looked at both sides of the deck and walked up to pick up the ball. She glanced at it, as the dawning sun glared. Ninetales looked up and and saw Caydee with the ball...after eating the snack piece on the floor. He walked up to her, mewed to gain her attention.

"I never meant to catch it, but I thought maybe a flying-type would be useful for the battles here." Caydee said. "Instead of fighting for food, you two are going to share."

Ninetales groaned, recalling the capture events earlier. "Niiiiine."

She still held the ball in her hand, which hasn't been minimized. "We need to look for the Nurses' Floor. I heard the nurse here is great in healing Pokemon." Bypassing the crowds around her, as well as many interactions going on right now. Caydee no longer can see the two twin sisters she saw earlier...she remembers seeing them while she was capturing Pidgey. She didn't want to think how clumsy she was in catching a puny little Pidgey. She would have gone for a Pidgeotto, or even Pidgeot if it was absolutely possible.

She walked out of the deck and walked up the stairs. The signs pointed NURSE'S OFFICE upward, indicating that the office was up on the above floor. Not many people were going up the stairs, but she managed to bump into a tall, blonde hair with a curled ponytail on the left side. She wasn't really in a rush, but Caydee didn't see her coming. "Sorry!" she apologized in a soft voice. She didn't want to make things feel awkward as it was now, she runs up to F2 finally...slowing down her speed to become wowed at the floor's structure.

It was a battling AND a trading floor.

There were people battling, people trading. Caydee's mouth watered as she saw the battlefields right in front of her. It was heaven to her. But she managed to snap out of it and thought of the fainted Pidgey. "Oh my goodness, Ninetales. This is......MY WORLD RIGHT HERE."

"Nine!!!" Ninetales cheered and grinned. He was also excited for the floor as took a step forward.

Caydee looked to the left to find the Nurse's Cabin. There's no one in there, and she was interacting with a Pokemon, it looked like an Audino. Caydee, without interfering with the battles going on, she and Ninetales went ahead and zipped through the floor. The nurse was about to head out the door as she made it...it would have been too late if she hadn't came earlier like now.

"Hello, may I help you?" The Nurse asked. Her name tag read Angie Silvers.

Caydee's eyes moved around, not making any eye contact whatsoever. She took out the Pidgey's Pokeball and gives it to the Nurse. "I'd like my Pidgey healed, please. I just caught it, and it's severely burned by...my Ninetales' fire."

"I was just about to head out to the deck, but I'd be more than happy to do a quick heal." Angie said, retrieving the Pokeball from Caydee. "It'll just be a few minutes, so why not wait out here and I'll be right with you!"

"Thank you." Caydee thanked, as Angie went inside her office. She turned back and sighed a bit.

In the meantime, Caydee was leaning against the wall next to the office door, while Ninetales was sitting down. She started to think of names for the little Pidgey, some of her ideas were whack. She couldn't think of good names for a tiny bird Pokemon. Names like Hydro and Thunder were alright, but what would she name a bird? Chatter? Pecker? Soaring? D. Piddy? She glanced at Ninetales, remembering how she struggled naming him back when he was just a Vulpix. A name like Flame or Fire Guardian were too common in the Pokemon World, so she never bothered.

"You know, Ninetales?" She said, "I think I know what I'll name the Pidgey."

Ninetales looked up, listening to what his owner had to say.

"My brother Rob is a skateboarder. He makes pretty good ollies as well as other tricks. Well, the Pidgey was able to leap up in the air to miss your will-o-Wisps, right? That's an Ollie in skateboarder terms, right?"

Ninetales didn't understood, but he nodded nonetheless.

"I'm naming it Olly, whether you're liking it or not. You're still lucky I haven't named you. But you're still my Ninetales." Caydee reached forward and hugged her Ninetales tight.

"Miss?" Angie came out of her office...instead of the Pokeball, she had the Pidgey on her shoulder! Caydee was surprised to see the Pidgey out of her Pokeball, but was also relieved to see the Pidgey back in good health. "Your Pidgey is doing very well. She can battle again as you desire." She turned to the Pidgey on her shoulder. "Go to your trainer, Pidgey!"

The Pidgey flew off the shoulder, it managed to land on top of Ninetales' head instead of heading to Caydee. She snickered softly, as Ninetales wasn't really amused of his new "partner." "That, would be Olly alright." Caydee said, smiling. Then turning back to Angie. "Thank you so much Nurse...will you be available later on?"

"I'm going to be at the deck in a bit, but later-later on yes. I'm always here."

Caydee smiled again. "Okay! I'll probably be a frequent user here...I battle a lot, heh."

"I look forward to that. I shall see ya later!" Angie closed the office door and walked away. But Caydee immediately focused on the empty battlefield right in front of her, she started to imagine herself battling against a Gyarados with her Jolteon, Thunder. The crowd going wild for her, as in her mind...she was going through a tough battle. Caydee prefers tough battles, and she'll be looking for some immediately.​

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Dorian Dammer

"Y-Yeah, of course!" Dee Dee said a bit awkwardly and followed his best friend through the hallways, occasionally glancing at his tickets to check the room numbers. But the truth was, no matter for how long or how many times he looked at his ticket, he would not find his room, or Ayame's. He was actually lost on this boat.

"Um, do ya..." he said in a low voice, "know where our rooms could be?"

He walked next to his best friend and grabbed her hand, pretending nothing was going on, although he could not stop his cheeks from getting more reddish. The only thought of holding Ayame's hand made him that way.

"J-Just so w-we stick t-toghether..." he added timidly, "while looking for our rooms..."

She looks really happy about this...Maybe if I tell her how I feel she will feel sorry... he thought, I'll blow everything...No, I can't. I can't tell her. Not right now.

He took a couple of steps forward, trying to avoid eye contact with Ayame and trying not to think that her hand was being held in his.

Maybe not even today...Maybe never.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Johnny​

Room 115 was quiet. Johnny hadn't released his pokemon since he boarded the ship and he had to admit, it was really quiet without Jamie's squawking, Lucy's scaring, and trainer complaints about dismantled electronics. As there was always a good and bad side to everything, there was a bad side to this peace and quiet too, a peace and quiet that didn't come too often.

Johnny was a bit lonely. At first he didn't mind, but that was after he nearly flung one of the novels he had at the wall. It was hard to believe it was a piece of literature as he couldn't stand any of the characters, the plot, and the dry writing. His crazy cousin, Lily, would probably like it, but it wasn't something he would read at all.

He made a mental note to send it to her once he got off the ship.

Johnny began to unpack his bags. He carried every article of clothing he could in one hand and shoved them in the closet. It wasn't long until the last thing he felt wasn't clothes, but those two books, those baby books.

He ran his fingers along the cover.

Am I going to be a good father?

Johnny zipped his suitcase shut.

Am I ready for this?

He shoved his suitcase under the bed.

Will I screw up?

Johnny fell on his bed with a flop and curled up into a ball. He breathed in the scent of the blankets before hearing Lady Gaga's Mary the Night play. He fished his cellphone out of his pocket and looked at the screen.

Stephan.

He threw his phone at the wall. If Twitch were here, he would attempt to scold Johnny, but at the moment, Johnny could care less. He didn't want to talk to Stephan at the moment. Well, more like he didn't want to talk to him at all. If it weren't for him he wouldn't have become so intoxicated and if he wasn't so intoxicated he wouldn't have gotten someone pregnant.

Stupid Stephan.

He curled up even tighter.

And the ringing eventually died.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Part 3: First Stop! Fuchsia City!

Day 2: Morning-Evening
July 20th - July 30th

s_s__anne_remake_by_peekychew-d3raga7.png

"Have you slept at all?" Carla asked suddenly, breaking the silence which had lasted the last twenty minutes. The Captain looked a state, bags under his eyes big enough to store the array of empty coffee mugs around him; he only moaned in response.

Lightly punching the back of his chair, Carla pumped up the volume, "Maybe someone is a bit hungover? It was you who suggested the bucket-loads of wine that arrived yesterday, right?" She asked playfully, raising an eyebrow.

"Would you please just leave me be...?" He groaned, not in the mood to put up with the energetic girl, especially so early in the morning. "Go prepare the ship for docking or something, we'll be there soon. Have Angie come up too, I think my seasickness pills are wearing off."

The hostess rolled her eyes, definitely hungover then, "Of course!" She chirped, backing out of the cabin and back out in to the corridors. The ship was mostly empty, 7am wasn't prime time for pokémon trainers it seemed, and so she didn't hesitate to skip her way through the hallways, making her way below deck - swiping her keycard on the elevator panel and waiting for the lift to arrive.

Carla loved this time of day, sun in the sky but quiet as night. Through a far-off porthole she spotted the sea glistening in the sunrise, perfect. With a gentle ding the lift arrived, breaking Carla away from the view, she jumped in, tapping the B1 button on the side. However, just as the door was about to close shut another employee ran in.

"Oh, Jameson!" She said, welcoming him in. The first day at sea had been so busy, it was no surprised the battlebots needed some checking and adjustments.

Blushing, he replied, "Oh, hey C-... Miss Raines. Didn't expect to see you up so early." There was a slight twang of accusation in his tone, but Carla blew it off as early morning temper - after all, she had taken much worse from Captain Rogers.

"There's just so much to do!" Tapping his shoulder, she smiled at the blue-haired boy. He was a few years younger than her, and apparently a budding trainer, but already a few inches taller than her. She couldn't help but think he looked just like a cute little anime character, especially with his odd hair. "Apparently we're about to dock, make sure you and your friends have fun in Fuchsia will you! I'm so sad I have to stay here, but Ratty-Rogers won't have me going far."

Jameson laughed, Ratty-Rogers was a nickname he had come up with after first meeting the antisocial captain. "I'll get you something cool," he offered, anything to win brownie points with his attractive boss.

"Oh! Ohhh! You star!" She said, leaping forward - however, she was startled by the sudden stopping of the elevator. The hug became more of a flounce, the pair laughing as Jameson helped the poor hostess up and out into the basement floor.

The overhead speakers rang, echoing around the empty staff-corridors.

"Ready for docking, ready for docking," Sean Rogers repeated, the basement floor hastily becoming a flurry of activity as everyone readied themselves to dock at Fuchsia City, the first stop on the S.S. Anne's cruise.

*~*~*

Ding ding! It's morning and the ship has arrived at Fuchsia City, congratulations on making it this far! The ship has docked, and you have a number of choices of what you do around the City. You must do at least one activity, but you can do more if you want. There are also optional things to do onboard.

• Go to the Fuchsia Gym, and challenge the leader for a Badge!
  • Visit the Safari Zone - Where a Pokémon catching contest is taking place!
  • Visit the City Zoo!

Note: You do not need to mention your character going to sleep, but you should write them waking up - this is not a continuation of the previous event.

On Board

Breakfast in the food isle is ready! Carla and Angie will be waiting on board, so you may interact with them if you like. You need not return to the ship to heal though, there is a Pokémon Center in town, so Angie should be free to battle (her party is detailed in the first post). You may also use the battle arenas or take up the trade offer - which is a first come, first serve offer!

There are no wild Pokémon available on the deck anymore, the dock is a PokéFree zone. If you would like to catch a new Pokémon you should probably head to the Safari Zone.​

Spr_BW_Waitress.png
Spr_BW_Nurse.png

Trades:

New Pokémon wanted! Willing to trade a super* well trained Rattata. I'll be waiting in the trade room.
- Joey​
*Rattata comes at level 25, no matter what you trade for it.

Fuchsia City

There is are many features in this city, like many others Fuchsia is home to a Pokémon Center - where you can heal any damage you suffer whilst exploring town, rather than having to run all the way back to Nurse Angie. The other feature locations are listed below.

Fuchsia City Gym:

The Gym is open for anyone who would like to challenge it, it is up to you whether you win or lose the battle. If you win then you will receive the Soul Badge - but win or lose I will reward you with a TM, assuming your battle was good and detailed!

You may pick to battle either Gym Leader:
Spoiler:

Safari Zone:

In the Safari Zone you can catch a lot of exotic Kanto (and some foreign) Pokémon! There is a competition running, awarded to the person which manages to catch one of the any of the monsters in the area. The rarer it is, the greater the prize - They even give you 3 free Safari-balls to use whilst you're there!

However, there is a catch - there is only one of each 'rare/very rare' monster listed, and if the catch fails the Pokémon will run away from all players. Similarly, if someone catches that Pokémon then no other player may find one.

Here is the list of those available (hover for rarity):
102MS.png
048MS.png
032MS.png
029MS.png
054MS.png
060MS.png

111MS.png
033MS.png
203MS.png
049MS.png

113MS.png
115MS.png

060MS.png
214MS.png
: Caught by Sarah.
147MS.png
: Escaped from Eve.
148MS.png
: Caught by Giselle.
123MS.png
: Caught by Eve.

Spoiler:

Fuchsia City Zoo:

The Fuchsia Zoo may be the perfect place if you would prefer to interact with your Pokémon, or other characters, rather than battle or catch new Pokémon. There is still the chance for item bonuses, if I feel you've posted something unique - crazy zoo antics! ;D

There are numerous Pokémon here, native to Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova, each enclosure features an environment - such as Forest - with a collection of relevent Pokémon inside. I'll let you use your imagination as to what you can see. Strictly no entering the inclosures!

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Sarah Reyes​

Sarah yawned as she awoke from her beauty sleep and smiled as she looked around. Blaze was sound asleep in the the other bunk on the lower bed like her. Right above him snored Tim as the Hitmonchan drooled a bit on his pillow. The newly caught Yipper slumbered right above her, the Primeape every so often muttering in his sleep. Sarah smiled and got up silently and smiled as Blaze cracked open an eye. She put a finger to his lips as she silently made it to the bathroom and closed it. She had already set out everything she had needed last night so she got set to putting on her make up and readying her hair for the day. They would be arriving in Fuschia City today so she had already planned out a schedule. She would take a tour of the zoo. She didn't really see any reason to go to the Safari Zone. There were no fighting type pokemon there, and she wanted to be an expert with fighting types! Just like Maylene!

She giggled as she finished and stepped out. Blaze was already up and leaning next to the door. Yipper and Tim were still asleep so Sarah happily returned them to their pokeballs. Blaze followed after her as she stepped out with her purse and soon arrived on deck. "Okay! Time to get breakfast!" She said as she made her way to the cafeteria and grabbed some eggs and biscuits with Blaze grabbing most of the same items and sitting down next to her. She eagerly dug in and pulled out her schedule for the day. "Alright, so what we should do is head out and go to the fabulous zoo they have here! All kinds of species are here and there will be lots of pokemon I can take pictures of and show Stuart later!"

Blaze just nodded silently as he glanced around and squirmed a bit. Sarah smiled, "Well, been some time since you battled.... I guess after we're done with the zoo we can come back and get you in some practice, alright?" The Blaziken smirked and nodded in reply. Sarah smirked, "I know my pokemon well! Now, once we get off I'll need to put you back in your pokeball, won't be for long. I'll let you out when we get to zoo, okay?" The Blaziken let out a loud sigh and nodded. Sarah giggled, "Well, it will only be for a while, then you can battle for the rest of the day!"

Years
Rajay Murdock

Trozeiani059.gif
Trozeiani214.gif
Trozeiani300.gif
Trozeiani017.gif

200px-454Toxicroak.png
Jay had a long look on the city that the boat had just docked at, it was Fuchsia City and it was a way too familiar site for Rajay since this was the place Rajay spent alot of time before coming unto the S.S. Anne. Rajay looked at his new pokeball containing Windy his newly captured Pidgeotto as the only new thing that has happened to him since he came unto the boat. But honestly though the gym was the only place on his mind after he woke up and at the first moment possible you could have caught him running off the S.S. Anne and headed straight for the gym and straight for Janine.

Rajay shoved open the doors to the gym and as he entered he had spotted Koga and Janine talking but his eyes were just glued on Janine. Just seeing her brought back all the memories of his previous fight with the gym leader, and a fit of anger surged through Rajay's body and he couldn't keep it inside. "JANINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" his voice rang through the gym and caught the attention of the two conversing gym leaders. The two stopped in their conversational tracks to stare on the Rajay at the door.

"Rematch right now!" he continued shouting after realising that he had their full attention not wasting any time in challenging Janine to a rematch. "I haven't seen you in weeks I though you had given up" Janine joked as she turned her attention to Rajay as Koga was gone, vanished into thin air like the ninja he was. Thoughts bubbled around Rajay's head as he knew there was no turning back now as he would look like a giant fool but what he was certain of, was that he wasn't going back to the boat beaten.

The referee stepped unto the sideline in his regulation are lined out by chalk but before he could say a word he was cut off by Janine "You don't need to tell him anything, he's been here like a million times already" Janine was taunting him, she knew getting him upset was obviously going to affect his battling and she knew that. The look on his face showed obvious anger as well so she could tell it was working. "3 on 3 and choose Toxicroak first" she threw her pokeball into the air and out came the giant lizard.

Jay took a deep deep sigh and sent out Hercules, his heracross, he knew this fight was going to be one about raw power and his heracross was his best shot. What to expect from this fight the 4th time around, Rajay knew he would have to battle his socks off to win now.....

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Orenji
"Phew! Here we are Fuchsia City!" Man was Orenji pooped, even with Angel pulling his bike, he still had to pedal for extra speed. Turns out he had plenty of time to board the ship. Jeez. After folding his bike and putting it in his bag, the teen and his Togekiss venture into the heart of the city, a mental fork in the road forming. "Hm... I never did challenge the gym here, but the Safari zone is something I can't pass up...... Safari it is! I could use another team member." With this statement Orenji got into a Super Sentai-esque pose out of excitement, much to the chargin of random passerby, with Angel doing a flip. "Kiss-Kiss!" was her show of excitement.

Entering the famed building, Orenji is immediately met with a serviceman of the safari, stereotypical khakis and all. "Welcome to the Safari Zone, are you intrested in taking a challenge?" was the question with an overeager smile and little dollar signs in his eyes. Apparently buisness was booming it seems. "Why yes, its exactly what I came for, figured some fun before going on the S.S Anne was in order." is his reply. Handing the money and pocketing his other pokeballs, (Angel can handle any threat in his mind) he entered the safari.

After several minutes of exploring, (and several more minutes of tripping over vines and bushes, all "totally part of the plan" by the way) he hears rustling in the nearby bushes. "Shhh.... Angel keep low." With a silent nod, the Jubilee pokemon lowers herself, ready to strike whatever comes out of the bushes. To Orenji's delight, it was..............

"A Nidorino!" was Orenji's (too) excited cry, he's always wanted one of those, daydreams of a Nidoking tearing apart the teams of various gym leaders ran through his head. Until he realized how loud he was, and immediately shut his mouth. The pokemon in question suddenly turned his head, searching for the source of such an undesireable noise, and after a few sniffs, resumed its attack on a tasty Oran Berry. Realizing his chance for a sneak attack, he motioned for Angel to get closer. After a few (well not really steps cause Angel flies) steps, Orenji made his move. (Cue pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow battle music)

"Angel give him a small taste of your Aura Sphere!" Angel fluidly leaped (flew) up and charged up a blazing blue orb that hit the Poison Pin pokemon head on. The Nidorino ran threw the smoke cloud that was made, seemingly shrugging off the not-very-effective attack and set up tiny purple spikes around the area, all of which were clearly poisonous. "Not good, Angel won't be able to Roost anywhere if things get dicey. Hit him with another... aw ****!"

This expletive being the response to Angel taking a (quite vicious) Horn Attack to its chest and crashing into a tree. "Angel, status report!" Orenji's first partner got out of the tree, shook the sawdust off, and puffed its chest and wings out in determination. After a battle cry sounding like a "Toge-ToKiss!" she fired off another Aura Sphere without warning at a speed that only comes from anger. This one hit the Nidorino's side after an attempted dodge. (apparently he never knew that Aura Sphere doesn't miss) After the mini dust cloud subsides, Angel being as powerful as she is, is flabbergasted and gasps when she notices the object of her anger still standing, albiet just as angry.

So flabbergasted, that she doesn't realize she took a direct critical-hit Horn Attack until she hit another tree.

""Aw nuts, Angel I'm coming!" When the teen starts to run to the tree however, the Nidorino growled angrily and readied another Horn Attack, this time aimed for the trainer, the true source of his pain. (and his sudden hatred of Aura Spheres) Time seemed to slow down for Orenji, he was trapped between two Toxic Spikes, with nowhere to go. However he no longer feared death, and knew an angel would come to his rescue. An angel who was pissed, and sent two buzzsaws of air straight into the beast who dared attempted to attack her trainer. The attacker fell to the floor, slowly getting up to his feet, angrier than ever, posion oozing out of his horn, but the fight nearly taken out of him, to the point where there is audible panting and wheezing, with a couple of clean cuts, almost as though they were made by air. Realizing his chance, Orenji took a Safari Ball and threw it at the Pokemon that went horn-to-wing with his Angel and held his own.

Last edited:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
totosai_iny-516.png

Ureshii Wagyu: The Consequences of Age

A single sweat bead fell from Ureshii's brow. Despite the cool coastal breeze blowing from the south, the sun was hot and unforgiving, and it would surely affect Ureshii's fragile skin.

"Mime." Caretaker moaned noticing his master's fragile state of mind.

"Yes, you're right Caretaker, maybe we should go in and get some shade…"

The senior trainer was led down to his room below the deck, on the ship's hull. It was really quite lavish, even by Ureshii's standards. Although it was admittedly a bit small, there would surely be enough space for at least Caretaker and himself.

The room was not heavily decorated, but it wasn't as plain as the rooms in Pokémon Centers. There were two circular windows on the wall before him and a large bunk bed to the right side (looking from the entrance), which is precisely where Ureshii headed to first. To the left side there was a desk and a closet, although those weren;t so important right now. After lying down however, he realized it was really quite too comfy. Surely other passengers would appreciate the fact, but it really would only eventually worsen Ureshii's back problems. He sighed.

Caretaker, knowing immediately what to do because of his psychic link with Ureshii, helped him up and took the top mattress off the bed, as well as the twin pillows, leaving only the bed sheet, and laid the rest of the comfy stuff on the floor to the other side of the room.

Immediately recognizing this as a pretty cool nest for his other Pokémon, Ureshii went ahead and released his Tauros, Hasha.

"Tau." Ureshii's Pokémon snorted as he nuzzled his trainer who was now sitting on the lower bunk. Much bigger and muscular than most Tauros', one would realize that Hasha was a remarkable specimen at first sight (and he was!), however, his appearance was a testament to his great age. You see, Tauros don't age in the same manner as humans, they get bigger, stronger and increasingly virile with time until one day, the excess of testosterone and adrenaline lead to inevitable heart failure or stroke. Furthermore, upon closer inspection, it is really quite easy to notice the salt and pepper-iness of Tauros' mane, which Ureshii now stroked.

"Really Hasha." He said to his long time companion. "Time has treated you much better than it's treated me…"

"Tau." His Pokémon retorted, nuzzling his trainer until drowsiness took them both to the land of dreams. A place where Ureshii was strong and healthy, Hasha was fast and reckless, and Musha protected them both…

.​
Ureshii gasped as he woke up suddenly. "Only a nightmare," he realized, not really remembering his dream at all. Looking out of the window, he noticed that the sky was pitch dark. "What time is it?" he wondered, before reaching for his watch. 4:19, it read. "Wow, the travelling took its toll it seems." He told himself before hearing a slight stirring by his bed.

"Mime?" his Caretaker asked groggily as he got up.

"Oh, it's quite fine Caretaker, just go back to sleep." Ureshii said, despite knowing full well that his Mr. Mime wouldn't abide by the command. After all, it wasn't a battling Pokémon, or a servant… it was responsible for Ureshii.

Looking to his left, he noticed that Hasha was now laying down on Caretaker's makeshift nest. Let's go, Caretaker, I'm pretty hungry.

Upon arriving to the Food Aisle, Ureshii noticed that the room was closed… as should be expected in the middle of the night. Therefore he decided to go out to the deck.

"Hi, what are you doing here?!" a familiar, high pitched voice asked as the old man went out on the deck. It was Miss Raines, the hostess.

"Sorry, just taking in some fresh air. That was quite the reception yesterday I must say." Ureshii responded.

"Yeah," Miss Raines sighed… "I'm beat, I really should go to sleep, but I just really needed a breather."

"It is quite lovely." Ureshii agreed.

Jolting as if suddenly remembering something, Miss Raines apologized: "Anyways, I have some stuff to do, so I really should be going, I'm sorry I cannot talk any longer."

Ureshii smiled, "Please don't let me keep you." Walking away, Miss Raines also asked Ureshii to come to her if he needed anything. Ureshii only waved, but suddenly thought of something: "Actually Miss Raines, I was wondering when the Food Aisle would o…" But upon lifting his gaze, he noticed she'd already left. "…pen."​

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Eyes focused on the Togekiss, the Nidorino was too angered to noticed the Safari Ball flying towards it. The ball clicked open, dragging the poison Pokémon inside. After a few shakes the ball paused, and the Nidorino was caught.

Orenji caught a Nidorino! It seems to know a special move.

Level: 30
Ability: Rivalry
Moveset: Peck, Leer, Double Kick, Horn Attack, Focus Energy, Hone Claws.

Angel is exhausted from the tough battle, and should probably rest somewhere before battling again.

Angel matured to level 41!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Sarah Reyes​

Sarah finished up the rest of her meal as she looked through her phone for a bit and started to giggle, "Well, looks like we will be going to the Safari Zone!" She said. "They have Heracross there as well as Poliwag. Heracross is a fighting type and Poliwag can evolve into a Poliwrath which is also a fighting type!" Blaze nodded as Sarah got up and gathered her stuff, "Off to the zone then to the zoo, I don't want the boat to leave before I get some more fighters!" Blaze chuckled at her attitude as she recalled him to his pokeball and got off the boat. Along the way Sarah didn't hesitated to take pictures as she went. Oh, this would such a great story to tell Mark once she got back home!

The Safari Zone wasn't that far away, and once she arrived at the front desk the man behind the counter told her the rules. In essence don't go out and battle each and every pokemon, but to make sure to respect the area to not damage the property too much from any battles, etc. He handed her some safari balls after she paid him and then she was inside! She called out Blaze and looked around, "Okay, first off we are going to find a Heracross! Poliwag are very common around here so we won't have any problems finding one, the main thing is to look around trees." She pulled out her phone and pulled up the safari zone website and scrolled through the pages until she found one for Heracross. "Alright, Heracross can be seen around trees, apparently they like tree sap a lot. So we should go tree to tree and see if we're lucky. They are rare around this area so we may have to spend some time here." Blaze nodded and the two were off.

At first Sarah was more than eager to go to each tree. Blaze helped as best as he could but as the time slowly dragged on Sarah felt more and more angry. She had searched across three zones already! There had to be a Heracross around somewhere! She groaned as she sat down against a tree, "Okay! Break time!" She pulled out a water from her purse and gulped it down as she wiped the sweat from her forehead. She didn't know it could be this hard! She was just trying to find a Heracross, not some lost city! She poured some of the water onto her hand and wiped her brow with it as Blaze suddenly grew very still. He coughed lightly as Sarah looked up at him, "Blaze, not now."

He coughed again as Sarah rolled her eyes, "Blaze, I am not in the mood!" He frowned and grabbed his trainer and pulled her up and twisted her around. "I am not in the mood for-HERACROSS!" Right behind the tree she had been resting on was a Heracross that happily sucked sap. The bug and fighting type glance at her and resumed eating. She smirked and backed up a bit, "Heracross, I challenge you to a battle!" Blaze cried out as he flexed his arms and his wrists burned with flames. Heracross blinked and slowly wiped the sap from his mouth as he turned to them and readied its body as its eyes narrowed. "Blaze! Go in for a Blaze Kick!"

"Blaziken!" Blaze shouted at he ran at his opponent and pulled his right leg up as it glowed with fire and slammed it into the Heracross' side. The bug cried out, but then grabbed hold of the leg with one hand and raised its other arm up and slammed it down onto his thigh. Blaze cried out as Sarah gritted her teeth as the Heracross released the leg and smirked as Blaze fell onto his back. The fire type got back up, but cried out as his right leg buckled underneath him. "Alright Blaze, stay strong! Use Flamethrower!"

Blaze took a deep breath and blew out a wave of fire that surrounded the bug. The Heracross cried out and covered itself as best as it could. Sarah smiled, being a bug type the fire would really cause a lot of damage!" The Hearacross wasn't down yet as it's back opened up and it's insect wings buzzed as it flew right at Blaze with a Wing Attack, knocking him back a bit.

"Blaze! Don't let it get the best of you! Wait for my command!" The Blaziken grew tense as the Heracross smirked and flew at him once again, intending another Wing Attack. The bug inched closer and closer and Sarah waited for the right timing... now! "Blaze, Blaze Kick now!" Blaze brought up his left leg again and slammed it into the Heracross just before the bug could hit him, causing it to roll along the ground. Blaze immediately grunted in pain as his leg connected and leaned down and rubbed his thigh as the Heracross began to stir. "Blaze! I still need you! Flamethrower once last time!" The Blaziken nodded as he put his leg down, wincing a bit as he took in a deep breath and more flames sprung out and enveloped the Heracross' body yet again.

It was tough, Sarah had to give it that! She didn't want to hurt it too badly before she could capture it. Two flamethrowers and two Blaze Kicks had to have been enough, right? They were powerful moves after all and Heracross had a natural weakness to them. Sarah pulled out one of the safari balls and readied it and threw it right at the Heracross. The ball sucked it in and began to wiggle about on the ground as Sarah and Blaze watched in anticipation. Sarah crossed her fingers and whispered some small prayers as Blaze got ready to fight it off in case it decided to attack them.

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Orenji

"Alright, I got me a Nidorino!" "GoGo-Kiss!" were the shouts (and matching Super Sentai poses) of Orenji and his Angel respectively. The flying-type calmed down greatly, and smiled at her trainer's happiness at getting a new team member. It also helped that she knew first hand his strength, the poison-type will be a great ally. A few more Sentai moves to capture the moment, and the well known "Ding-Dong" meant that time was up.

Once he returned the other 2 balls, he exited the Safari and made his way to the Pokemon Center. Once the doors closed behind him, he took in that fresh sterilized smell. To most its just there, but he loved smells of all kinds. Let's just say the Tower doesn't exactly smell like fresh cut spring roses spewing across a babling brook with a hint of lemon. "Excuse me Nurse Joy, my Togekiss is hurt after a battle, and so is my newest aquisition, could you please?" The nurse smiled, bowed, and replied "Of course, they will healthy in 10 seconds flat." She put the two pokeballs in a tray, handed it to her Chansey, and true to form, 10 seconds flat. Another smile/bow combo and a "Thank you, and come again." With that, it was time to board the ship.

"You can take a nap Angel, lord knows you deserve one." With a "Kiss" and an actual kiss on the cheek, Angel returned to her pokeball. In her place, the Nidorino was called out. "Nido? Nido!" was his way of acknowledging his new trainer, sniffing his new surroundings abit. Orenji smiled, even though Angel held back and used a not-very-effective move, he shows the ability to give and take hits. Like Maytec, but using physical moves instead of special ones. A scan of his pokedex shows that he lost the ability to use Toxic Spikes (a slight frown at this was made, that would've been useful) and in exchange got Hone Claws. (Which was more than enough to warrant a giant grin and a Sentai pose out of excitement) "Nidorino, your name shall be Wolfsbane, after the genus of Aconitum, plants which contain some of the deadliest poisons in the world. Is this satisfactory?" Hey, poison-type named after a poison, totally original. Two hops, a puffed out chest, and a "Ni-Rino" clearly shows the pride he now associates with his new name.

"Very well Wolfsbane, let's get onto the ship." The S.S Anne was much bigger up close he noticed, and after recieving some pokeballs and a potion, decided to explore the place.

Brock's description didn't do it justice. It was magnificent, even Wolfsbane was slackjawed. Grand halls, buffets as far as the eye can see (In his mind), and scores of beautiful women. (Wolfsbane even caught the eye of a passing Lopunny who hopped away with a wink) This was gonna be the best month of his life.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The strong Heracross finally wavered, with another direct flamethrower Blaze had successfully subdued the bug Pokémon. The Safari Ball flew threw the air - dragging the Heracross inside, rocking back and forth in the long grass. Eventually it settled.

Sarah caught a Heracross!

Level: 26
Ability: Guts
Moveset: Tackle, Leer, Horn Attack, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Endure.

Blaze fought well, gaining lots of battle experience - luckily he wasn't injured too much, and may be able to fight again soon.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Eve Murphy​

The ray of sunshine traveled across the floor of the room and onto the bed until it hit Eve directly in the face. She winced as the inside of her eyelids suddenly turned a bright red. She opened her eyes and then quickly sat up, not knowing what time it was. Eve leaned down and looked under the bed.

"ACHILLES WAKE UP!" she exclaimed. "SNEA!" he screamed, startled. He tried to jump up but hit his head on the bed frame. "Whoops, sorry."

~
Now dressed in her regular clothes, Eve ran through the ship with Achilles clutching to her head as usual. I shouldn't have stayed up so late playing Game Boy! She ran past a boy accompanied by a Nidorino and then passed the dining hall. Eve stopped running and backtracked till she stood by the window. Achilles glared down at her as if wondering what the hold up was.

"We need to eat SOMETHING or we'll both pass out before we make it outside the ship," Eve explained. She walked into the cafeteria and grabbed four large slices of French bread. "Better than nothing!" As soon as she made it out of the eating area she ran on again, receiving a couple of "Be careful!" and "No running on the ship!" here and there. Finally, the two made it out and saw Fuchsia City standing before them. It looked very nice from here and most likely had a lot of things to do. Eve knew she wanted to go to the Safari Zone first. She and Achilles took a moment to eat two of the bread slices they had acquired before going inside the Safari Zone. Walking in, they received three Safari Balls at the entrance. They walked on to the outdoor enclosure and looked around. There were trees and vines and tall grass all over the place, it looked like a wild jungle!

A faint "Blaziken!" could be heard in the distance, but Eve payed it no mind. Luckily for her, she wouldn't have a problem deciding what Pokémon to look for. She already knew what she wanted to catch - either a Dratini or a Dragonair. She really liked dragon Pokémon and had read a lot about them in storybooks. Some people thought the Dratini line wasn't real. Merely a fable. That couldn't be true though, could it?

Eve and Achilles walked along through the safari, occasionally getting caught in the vines and grass. They made it to a large, open area with a huge, sparkling blue lake. Eve stared at it in awe and ran over to the edge, kneeling, taking a deep breath and sticking her head underwater to see if she could spot anything. Achilles leapt off her head and watched her. The water was so crystal clear that you could almost see the bottom, but there wasn't a single Pokémon in sight. What was the meaning of this? There had to be something here.

Eve pulled her head out of the water, her soaked hair hugging her face and neck tightly. She rubbed her brown eye as she continued looking around the surface of the lake with the blue one. Splash. Eve quickly moved her hand from her eye and looked to the right. Nothing was there. Splash. This time it came from the left. She turned that way this time. Nothing. Eve stood up and looked around helplessly. Whatever this was-

"Tini!" a tiny voice called. Eve turned to look and this small, serpent like creature slammed her to the ground. "Ow! Do I look like a Pokémon to you?" she asked. "Snea!" Achilles exclaimed, running over and slashing at the Dratini. A large cut formed on its side and it cried out, immediately creating an electrical yellow orb from its mouth. Eve stood up quickly. "So Dratini is real... I knew it... Okay Achilles! We've found our new team member," she said. "Be quick to dodge it! You're faster than Dratini is!"

The little serpent shot the Dragon Rage, but despite it being physically slower than Achilles, the move was not and it was a direct hit. Achilles cried out and rolled onto the ground, but he returned to his feet immediately. "Use Icy Wind!" Eve commanded. The Sneasel leapt in front of the Dratini and blew a snowy gust from his mouth. The Dratini shut its eyes and was blown backward into a tree. It laid there for a moment before floating up into the air again. It began to fly around in an attempt to escape, though it was noticeably slower than it had been moments ago. That was a secondary effect of Icy Wind. It lowered speed. The Dratini formed and shot another Dragon Rage, though Achilles managed to just dodge it in time.

"Okay, use Ice Beam!" Eve held her hand out. Achilles leapt on her hand and Eve pushed upward, allowing Achilles to jump way higher than he would without the boost. He threw his head back and then thrust it forward again, sending a blue beam that hit the Dratini directly. "Dratini!" it cried, hitting yet another tree. "Hit it before it can get up again," Eve said. The Dratini was clearly worn out, but she wanted to be sure it was weakened enough. Achilles ran to the Dratini, but before he made it, he disappeared. The Dratini weakly looked for the Sneasel and then Achilles appeared right beside it, slamming into it at full force. The small blue creature rolled across the ground, covered in scratches and ice burns. Eve grabbed a Safari Ball from her belt, enlarging it in her hand. She tossed it at the Dratini and it was sucked inside by a red beam.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Achilles' strong icy type moves did plenty of damage to the young Dratini, however it was far too strong for the Safari Ball - breaking free and managing to escape back into the long grass.​

The capture was unsuccessful!

Dratini is now off the table! Nobody else may find one.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Giselle O'Brien
502.png
498.png
496.png

Giselle smiled as she left her room the next morning. The night before she had turned in early deciding she'd have more to do once they reached Fuchsia City she would have more to do. Then she had woken early going up to the deck while everyone else but a few other people that practiced Martial Arts and did her morning workout, following every step her father had drilled into her brain. Now though she was leaving the ship along with a crowd of other people. With a smile Giselle made her way to the Safari Zone her father had told her about. After receiving her three Safari-Balls Giselle made her way through the Zone looking around for something to catch her eye.

After several minutes Giselle spotted a long blue Pokemon that was snake-like in appearance. She didn't say a word just pulled out her Pokedex. "Dragonair the Dragon Pokémon. It is Dragon Type. Dragonair stores an enormous amount of energy inside its body. It is said to alter weather conditions in its vicinity by discharging energy from the crystals on its neck and tail. Dragonair are weak to Ice and Dragon types"

"Alright, Flara you start this" Giselle called out her Tepig who bounced up and down happy to be called out to battle. This action gained the attention of Dragonair who watched the Tepig carefully with what seemed like a smirk on it's face. "Lets let Dragonair go first" Giselle said with a small bow to the wild Pokemon.

Dragonair seemed surprised for a moment before focusing on Flara. It moved forward quickly and grabbed onto Flara with it's tail before slamming the smaller Pokemon against the ground before slithering back some as Flara stood again shaking her head.

"It's okay Flara! use Heat Crash!" Giselle smiled happily. Flara took a breath smoke coming out of her nose before she jumped as high into the air as she could. She seemed to pause for a moment before curling into a ball then straightening out. As she did this a dark red orb of fire formed around her before Flara crashed down on top of Dragonair. Giselle bit her lip as Flara stood up right away and bounced back to being in front of her as the smoke cleared. "h-how" she muttered seeing Dragonair barely injured at the attack and looking smug.

Right after this the orb on Dragonair's neck started to glow and a swirling cyclone was sent right at Flara bringing up dirt as it went. "Flara dodge the attack and use Flame Charge!" Giselle yelled out hoping that Flara would be quick enough to dodge the Dragon Rage attack. It seemed luck wasn't on her side, the attack hit Flara making the small fire pig skid back and wobble slightly before both Pokemon and Trainer glared at Dragonair. Flara charged at Dragonair her body becoming surrounded by flames as she slammed right into Dragonair doing a bit of damage but not as much as it normally would. As Flara stopped running Dragonair's tail glowed blue and it was slammed into Flara making her fly back and land on the ground eyes closed. "Dragon Tail...nice move, but we're not done yet" Giselle said calling back Flara. "You did a great job Flara" she said putting the Pokeball away before she pulled out Rosie's Pokeball.

"Alright Rosie! It's your turn!" Giselle grinned calling out her Servine next. "use Leaf Tornado" Rosie smirked and jumped into the air landing on the top of her head on the ground. To most it would seem as if Rosie had messed up and hurt herself...but that wasn't the case. Suddenly Rosie started to spin in a circle light green, green, and dark green lights glowing around her as leaves formed. Suddenly the tornado moved over to Dragonair and slammed into the wild Pokemon drawing a small cry. Rosie went back to her feet and Dragonair countered right away with Twister. The orbs on Dragonair's tail started to glow and the tail waved toward Rosie a twister forming and slamming into Giselle's Pokemon. "it's okay Rosie! Use Mega Drain followed by Grass Pledge!!" Giselle yelled out after the grass type cried out.

Rosie firmly put her feet on the ground and extended her small arms toward Dragonair, A green beam formed from them and hit Dragonair making it cry out softly as Rosie regained her strength. Right after Rosie raised both of her hands and a large column of grass and leaves slammed into Dragonair. Dragonair glared and sent a blue beam of electricity from it's horn that wrapped around Rosie like a rope paralyzing her.

"Come back Rosie" Giselle said returning her Pokemon. "This is it Dragonair" Giselle called out Jet, her final hope. "Lets start with Water Pledge Jet" Giselle said and the Dewott nodded confidently before raising both of his hands and a large column of Water slammed into Dragonair knocking it over for a second but the Pokemon got back up and used Dragon Rage again. The gem on it's neck glowed and a cyclone formed slamming into Jet. "It's okay Jet use Aqua Jet followed by Razor Shell".

Jet's body became surrounded by a blue glow that faded leaving water surrounding the Dewott. Jet rushed forward and grabbed the shells off his legs as he did. Jet slammed against Dragonair and went to raise his arms when Dragonair's tail wrapped around him and squeezed keeping his arms down.

"Jet!" Giselle called out hearing her first ever Pokemon whimper because of the Wrap attack. Giselle bit her lip after a minute thinking about just calling Jet back and ending it when she spotted it.

Jet was trying to free one of his arms so he could hit Dragonair with a shell. "C'mon Jet" she whispered holding her breath as she watched the struggle. It wasn't looking good. Giselle closed her eyes finally about to call Jet back when she heard it. A cry from Dragonair. Her eyes shot open and she saw Dragonair on the ground Jet over it. "Great job Jet!" Giselle grinned and threw a Safari Ball at Dragonair. It took in the Pokemon and fell onto the ground starting to shake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back