• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
3/10

It's just a Trainer Card, nothing interesting at all... and with no fancy text. That's what contributed to the low rating, not much fanciness.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Nice image with good quality as well. I would move the text, though. The second line is barely readable.

8/10

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
(How is it too big? Her sig fits the sig pixel limits.)

6/10

It is even and fairly organized, but the image quality looks a little off. Also, not a fan of how much black there is in the bar with the text. Additionally, the text font itself is rather hard on the eyes for me, as well as inconsistent in color which strikes a nerve of OCD in me. I'd say find better quality images and shrink the black boxes and text and it would look much better.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
^ Hikari probably meant it was too big for her/his liking..

Dear Tara,
You always make awesome themes.
Sincerely,
Derozio.

But seriously, Tara is awesome at themes like these. Banner looks good. +1.5. Text is organized +1. Looks good overall. :D

7.5//10

Years
2/10

Yours looks alright but I can't see any picture, it's just text. I would have rated higher if there was a picture but I could only make it to this.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
10/10.

Hikari's signature is awesome, plus the hidden joke is funny.

By the way, I don't know why some people have trouble viewing Cosmotone's signature. It displays just fine on my Firefox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back