• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I dunno what I wanna see. Fossilised dinosaurs or dogs maybe? Omg, fossilised dogs...

Oh actually maybe alligators...?

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
Hm, how about Pokémon fossils?
What kinds of extinct or fossilized pokemon should we expect this time?

With the whole Genetics thing going on, i believe The fossil pokemons will be the Transitional Links between ancient animals and Modern animals.Kind of like Archaeopteryx, but since it's been already done, it will be interesting what other animals they can do. There is quite a big list,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Hm... for fossil Pokémon... I'm thinking about ones that resemble animals that are really ancient and extinct. So let's see... what about those long necked reptiles? (I've forgotten the name of them)

And ah yes, what about some ancient aquatic life forms as well?

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
For fossils everything I thought of was basically already a Pokemon. I hope they do another flying type fossil but probably not since they did just do one. Maybe a Grass/Rock and a Rock/Ground for the typing.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Fossilised dogs? That's just weird! O_o

Haven't we already had alligators? Or was it technically a Crocodile?​

I don't think we've had fossilized Alligators and Crocodiles before. But we have had both Crocodile and Alligator Pokémon, like Totodile, Croconaw, Sandile, Krokorok and Krookodile as crocodile Pokémon... and the only one I know of as an alligator is... Feralligator.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Fossilised dogs would be badass okay.

But... yeah I don't remember alligators really. :( I think it'd make for something kind of interesting lmao.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nope that'd be too cray imo.

How abouttttt a fossilised tiger? Omfg. Well, you know those vicious ones that are long extinct. Except I don't think they're found there. A fossilised mouse?

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
MY first thoughts when i saw the trailer for the first time... Are on the pokemon video on my youtube page which i cant link yet, but its in my sig. well my youtube page is.

Not sure if ill buy a 3ds and the game yet, will depend on where i am financially and such. Excited, but not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back