• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Neon Team Discussion

[K]evin "The Last Eeveon"

Finaly Back AfterThat Accident
Years
Hello And This Is Pokemon Neon Team Discussion Thread

The Name Of The Team Is Called

Neon Team

Intro: The Reason I'm Doing This Thread Is To Talk With People And Talk To My Team. I Want To DO This Because We Can Talk Here Instead Of PM All The Time. I Want To Have More People SO We Can All work Together For A Great Completion Of A hack.

The Upcoming Hack Is Based On Fire Red. The Story Takes Place In Neon Town Where 1 Kid Will Make A Difference. Team Rockets Seems To Have Joined Allies With Team Aqua And Magma And A New Force. Their Plan Is To Bring Back The Sacred Prophecy Back To Reality But 1 Kid Can't Do Alone. The Kid Teams Up With Allies(Green, Red, Brandon, May, Possibly Gold, Silver, Dawn, Lucas) As
They All Have To Give It Their All To Prevent A Horrible Crisis. Only 1 Pokemon Can Make A Difference. Nothing Will Never Be The Same Again.....

If You Wish To Help Us. Please Reply And Answer The Following Application.

HTML:
Skills:
Proof of work:
Past experience:
Contact information:

Thanks For Your Cooperation

Team In So Far

Eeveon - Mapping
Riolu 9 - Mapping
Sky - Beta testing
Silver Riolu - Mapping
lmg123' - Beta Tester.
boychanh_lanhchanh - Banners
MugenPlaya - Changing Title Screen
itman1234 - Scripts.
behbod55 -Mapping
DarthSenorQueso - Changing Starters.
emoakt - beta Testing

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2017
Are you puttigin new Pokemon? Cuz' I can do that. Get back to me, k?

If you are putting new pokemon or sumthin:
Skills: Changing Pokemon Battle Sprites (Back and Front) and Making them (Okay at making them i guess), I also change the name and pokedex
Proof of work:
f_gammastar4m_7f7a8ad.png

Past experience: Look Above lol
Contact information: [email protected] (MSN)

Last edited:

.Iramet

Banned
Years
more

also other than wat i told you i can do,i can also edit poedex info marts and a lot more cuz i have lots of pokemon tools

what tymes are the team members usually on

hey im not gonna be on for the weekend so it'd be cool if someone talked with me about the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
What is the point of the application form if ur just gonna let any person just join without using it.
WINDWOS NEEDS PROOF!

[K]evin "The Last Eeveon"

Finaly Back AfterThat Accident
Years
Well Heres The List On Everyone

Eeveon - Mapping
Riolu 9 - Mapping
Sky - Beta testing
Silver Riolu - Mapping
lmg123' - Beta Tester.
boychanh_lanhchanh - Banners
MugenPlaya - Changing Title Screen