• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels [PG-14]

To make a OOC therad or to not

• No, don't make a OOC thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
After a while searching for a place where the group can film themselves to show the legendaries what humans really are, Cress thought he finnaly found the perfect place in an isolated forest only 10 miles from a mountain pass near the rebel cave. He was siting in a tree and turned his communicator on, but just then some stray pokemon appeared. They were 2 Gravelers and 2 Arboks being commanded by a Haunter. It appears they were patroling the area. Cress whispered in the communicator:

"I've found a place, but it's not exactly hostile free. I don't think we can find a better place all other areas were already occupied by massive numbers of enemy pokemon and it's highly likely they will report to the local legendary to try and exterminate us."

The enemy pokemon suddenly looked around and Cress realising that went in complete stealth mode. He held his breath and stopped his muscles from moving by slowing his heart beat. The enemy patrol passed away and cress releasing his breath said:

"This won't be easy, but i think if i can manouver them to the far west parts of the forest near the mountain pass we can ambush them and afterwards film us in the forest. I'm going to stop using the communicator incase the legendary sends more patrols and they overhear me. I'm going to use Azelf's Telepathy to communicate from now on, so please deliver your messages trough him. I'll tell about the situation and if the ambush plan will be possible to proceed tommorow. Cress out."

Cress completely shutdown the communication's system and moved to another location in the forest where he would stay awake trough the night and scout for pokemon patrols.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Lance smiled and nodded after that kid said "Hey you, I'm Cress battle master extrordinare, don't forget that kay?" before leaving. Then he saw ADriane hugging and petting her Pokémon.

"I really wish we could show the legendaries could see this, they'd know most trainers arn't like that rotten creep they're basing us all off of." she said.

"You're right." Lance said and turned to Latios, "Hey, by the way, Latios, why did they start hunting us down? I mean, one day I'm happily training my Pokémon outside of Goldenrod and the next day I'm running around hiding from those legendaries..."

"All I know is that it was Mewtwo who started doing this." Latios answered with a hint of sadness in his voice, "I tried to tell him that he should not do that, but he did not listen." Lance looked down, and Latios looked at him. "But do not worry. We will stop them." he said with a smile.

"I hope so." Lance said, not sounding very convinced. His heart was beating faster than usual, and he looked very worried. Then he heard that Cress kid's message:

"This won't be easy, but i think if i can manouver them to the far west parts of the forest near the mountain pass we can ambush them and afterwards film us in the forest. I'm going to stop using the communicator incase the legendary sends more patrols and they overhear me. I'm going to use Azelf's Telepathy to communicate from now on, so please deliver your messages trough him. I'll tell about the situation and if the ambush plan will be possible to proceed tommorow. Cress out."

This made Lance worry even more. Latios told him to stay calm, but he was unable to do that. This is bad, this is bad, this is bad. he said to himself over and over. Latios kept on trying to make him feel more peaceful, but to no avail. His Pokémon, who where playing in the cave around them, stopped what they were doing and came closer to Lance, as if trying to comfort him.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane bit her lip while listening to Cress.

"Don't get yourself killed..."Adriane thought.

"I know what happened."Adriane said sighing."Because I overheard them talking in my town. A horrible trainer was abusing his pokemon and Mewtwo saw him, and he's basing us all on that trainer."

Adriane felt a tear drop from her eye. She wished her parents hadn't been captured. Bulbasaur wrapped its arms around her waist and pulled her closer, and she hugged bulbasaur.

"I'm fine bulbasaur. Its just...frustrating that trainer abused his pokemon, especially in front of mewtwo. If it wasn't for him none of us would be in this situation."Adriane said.

Fury burned inside of her, and bulbasaur let go of her. She was tempted to go find mewtwo and try to reason with him.

"Mew...where are the bad legendaries?"Adriane asked.

"They've cleaned out all of Johto, so they're staying all over Johto."Mew said.

Adriane resisted the urge to fly to Johto and try to convince them. That would have to wait in till they recorded and showed them it. Adriane sat back down on one of the logs and all of her pokemon crowded around her, but mew stayed where she was.

"This is just...why would...grah!"Adriane yelled as she kicked the ground.

"Adriane, calm down, it'll be fine!"Mew said.

"Bulba, bulbasaur!"Bulbasaur said nodding.

"Gla, Gla!"Glaceon also said nodding.

"I just can't help it, how could he base everyone on one stupid idiotic useless, not to mention dead now, trainer!"Adriane growled.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Spike only stayed quiet as everything took it's course, from being handed a communicator to Adrianna being frustrated. In between, he took out his remaining four Pokemon just like everyone else, Combusken, Gengar, Magmar, & Ralts.

Seeing as Adrianna is getting worked up by this situation, Spike thought it best for everyone totrain for any upcoming battles. This would make them stronger of course, & maybe outdo the legendaries. He got up on a rock & spoke out.

"Listen up! If we're gonna beat these legendaries, we need to get training to get stronger! We'll be training our Pokemon 100% fold to stay in shape! Everyone will choose a partner & they will train with each other, as will I." Spike's Pokemon seemed phyced up for this, except Ralts who was still only a baby.

After his whole speech, Spike waited for everyone's response. This whole thing might turn out good.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: Sometimes you call me Adriane, somtimes Adrianna. its Adriane, just wanna make sure you remember.)

"What are we supposed to battle?"Adriane asked."Its not a bad idea, just incase reasoning doesn't work. There's a pokemon center close to the entrance me and Mew used, so we can heal them if they get warn out. And before we go to see the legendaries we should defenatly stop there, even if they arn't worn out, to restore every last bit of their energy."

All of her pokemon seemed happy about training. She smiled at them before turning back to Spike waiting for a reply after picking up vulpix. She petted vulpix who purred happily. Glaceon continued talking to Leafeon, and Plusle was looking around the cave with minun.

"Don't go through any of the exits."Adriane said to plusle.

"Plus, plusle."Plusle said. (I won't)

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
(OOC: You know what I get for my blood suger being low and me being tired? I accedently call Mesprit Uxie x| sorry Kobora, you are free, I got confuuuused!)

OCC: Eh, don't worry about it.

"Ok...so you said everybody else is here in the Rebel Base Cave, right?" Tyrant asked Uxie. "There's no doubt about it. I can hear several thoughts coming from somewhere in the base." Uxie answered. "So...other people are here. What if I have trouble interacting with them?" Tyrant thought, and Uxie simply looked at him. "You won't have trouble interacting with people. Anyway, let us continue going." Uxie said after reading Tyrant's thought. The two of them walked around the base, exploring for things. "Wait...I hear voices." Tyrant thought. "Yeah. I hear them too." Uxie answered. "Should we go in and investigste?" Tyrant asked. "Well...you have that sword. You can fight if the enemy is there." Uxie said, and Tyrant simply nodded. The two entered the large room, and both looked around. "We were so off with that last part." Uxie thought. "So these are the others..." Tyrant thought, looking at the others.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Lance listened to Adriane and a frown appeared on his face. He felt anger towards that foolish trainer that was the reason for all that trouble. It's because of him that I now have to hide!

"Lance, calm down. There is nothing we can do about that trainer. I know you are angry, I know you don't want to be hiding all the time." Latios said, "But be patient, everything will be okay, and we will show the other legendaries that what they are doing is wrong."

"I know, Latios." Lance said, and sat down with his arms crossed, "It just pisses me off that because of one guy everyone's about to get killed. It's not fair!" His Charmander and Squirtle sat down next to him, and the boy started petting them.

"Lance. I know that.", the Eon Pokémon said, "Now take a deep breath and calm down." the boy did as told and seemed to have calmed down a little. Then he heard someone saying "Listen up! If we're gonna beat these legendaries, we need to get training to get stronger! We'll be training our Pokemon 100% fold to stay in shape! Everyone will choose a partner & they will train with each other, as will I."

"Hey, that's not a bad idea, dude." he said and faced the boy. His Primeape heard the word 'training' and got excited, making Latios and Lance smile at the eager Pokémon.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Lance, maybe not everyone iss killed yet, and we can prevent it. your thinking like I've been, up till you said that. Hearing you say it makes me realize, there's still hope. With the help of the pokemon."Adriane gestured towards the pokemon."And the Legendaries, we'll beat the other legendaries, if we have to do anything besides talk."

"That's finally the spirit Adriane!"Mew said.

"Smarty Mew."Adriane said.

Adriane still awaited Spike's reply. Her strongest pokemon was Glaceon, and her weakest was Teddiursa. She found Teddiursa's egg five months ago, and it hatched the day she found it. She's trained hard with Teddiursa, so just because she's her weakest, it doesn't mean she's weak. Glaceon was her dearest pokemon. Her "starter" pokemon as well. Her most loyal pokemon. She loved all of her pokemon the same though, so she loved all of her pokemon a lot. She sat vulpix down and Glaceon jumped onto the log and Adriane wrapped her arms around Glaceon and hugged her.

"If we have to fight our pokemon will fight till the very end."Adriane said.

"Bulbasaur!"Bulbasaur nodding in agreement.

"Gla, glaceon!"Glaceon said, also in agreement.

She hugged glaceon a little tighter. Glaceon seemed to be smiling at her. The two shared a special bond.

"I just remembered something."Mew said as she picked up a box.

She opened it. Six devices were inside. She handed all of the present humans one.

"Put them in your ear, might as well take the one out Cress gave you guys considering he's not using them anymore."Mew said.

Adriane put hers in.

"They'll allow you to speak with all pokemon, understand them."Mew said.

"Is that even possible?"A girls voice said, coming from glaceon.

"Apparently."Adriane said looking at her.

Glaceon turned to her.

"Yay!"Glaceon said.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: Sorry miley. I'll try to remember the Adriane name ^^ )

"We might at well train just in case." Spike was always energetic about training. He took the device Mew handed out, took off Cress's communicator to his back pocket, & put on the device.

"Does that even work?" said Combusken.

"Yes, yes it does." answered Spike. Combusken didn't seemed surprised though.

"So, how many of us are their?" Spike needed to make sure their was an even number of them here. If not, he would consider training altogether.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"You're right" Lance said to Adriane and grabbed the device that Mew handed out to everyone there. He took off the device Cress had given him and put this one instead. Just one second after putting it on, he could hear Primeape's continuous "Yay, training! I can't wait!"

"Well, looks like it works perfectly" the boy said smiling, "I can hear Primeape saying he can't wait to train!"

"Everyone can hear him." Charmander said, smiling as well.

"Yeah, I can't sleep because of him..." Squirtle said, sounding sleepy.

"Don't worry, I got this." Elekid said and walked up to the Fighting Pokémon, "Primeape, you gotta calm down, mate. Sit down and rest up, otherwise you won't have any energy left to train!"

"...Fine." Primeape said and sat down. "...But I want to start training soon..."

"Don't worry, Primeape, we will." Lance said with a smile, and Latios smiled as well. "No doubt, this device works perfectly" the Eon Pokémon said.

Then Lance heard Spike talking. "Well, I see only three of us..." he said, scratching his head and taking out a comb from his bag. He had scratched his head too much and now he had to comb his pompadour again. Latios looked at him and couldn't help chuckling.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
"Only three eh?" Spike thought through this very clearly, then pounded his fist to his palm.

"Alright! Choose one of you Pokemon & we'll get started! I'm choosing Gengar." Hearing this, Gengar snickered at how he'll train.

"Oh boy! This is going to be fun." He was rubbing his hands together at how he'll prank the others. Spike had to deal with this.

"No tricks Gengar." Spike demanded. Gengar only turned around from not being allowed to do what he wants. At least he gets to train.

"Mmm, what about me?" Ralts was tugging at Spike's shoulder, wanting to train as well. Spike thought he was too young to fight, bending down & speaking to Ralts.

"You'll get your chance, but your too young right now. Some other time." Ralts had a sad look but understood as he walked to play with Plusle & Minun.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Can you really hear us?"Vulpix asked.

"Yeah!"Adriane said nodding.

"Yay!"Teddiursa said.

Adriane pulled one of her bottles of water out of her backpack.

"Of course, I grabbed water instid of something with flavor."She said before taking a drink of the water.

"Water is better anyways."Plusle said.

"Yeah."Adriane said taking another drink before closing it and putting it back in her backpack.

Adriane stood up and Glaceon hopped off the log.

"I wonder how Cress is doing..."Adriane said."Okay, glaceon, prepare yourself."

"I'm always prepared."Glaceon said.

"We'll see if thats true soon enough."Adriane said.

"Than you'd better prepare for it to be proven!"Glaceon said.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"I wanna fight, I wanna fight!" Primeape said, getting mroe excited with every passing second.

"Hold on, Primeape." Lance said, "I know how much you want to train, but Gengar's a ghost type. Your attacks will deal no damage to him. Sorry."

"...Fine..." the Fighting Pokémon said, sounding upset. "But next one is mine." Lance heard him and nodded. "Yeah, ok." This made Primeape feel happier.

"Can I fight him?" Lance's Charmander said, "It will be tough, but I think I can handle him for a while..." Lance looked at him. "Hmm, sure" the boy said, and Charmander smiled. Squirtle remained asleep in Lance's lap. The small lizard walked up to Gengar. "Are you sure you can handle him?" Lance asked his Pokémon, and the latter nodded with a smile and a look that said it was ready to fight.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: Oh btw when I said Azumrill earlier I ment Azurill.)

"This outta be interesting."Glaceon said staring at the two pokemon that were about to battle.

"You said it."Adriane said, than laughed."Which is odd because your a pokemon."

"Who's gonna be the 'reffere'?"Vulpix asked.

"I guess Adriane."Bulbasaur said."She's the only other human here."

"True."Vulpix said.

"Gangar? A gangar, battling, here?"Teddiursa asked scared.

"Sorry, she's, young."Adriane said.

"It's not gonna hurt you."Glaceon said."I wouldn't let it."

Glaceon walked next to Teddiursa.

"I guess the only reason we'd need a reffere is if someone cheated, but I doubt there'll be any of that."Adriane said.

"Yeah, unless gangar disobeys and does play some kind of trick."Azurill said.

"You probably don't wanna say anything bad about gangar around Gangar."Adriane advised Azurill.

"Oh...right!"Azurill said with a hint of fear in her voice.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
This battle was gonna be unpredictable. "Oh boy oh boy oh boy!" Gengar was gettingpumped up for the battle, getting ready to play tricks.

"You get the first move!" said Spike to Lance. He wanted to see what his opponent had up his sleeve, but this probably wouldn't last long.

"Plusle, Plusle! Let's go watch this battle!" Minun was getting Plusle's attention as Minun wanted to see the upcoming battle.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Charmander stared at Spike's Gengar for a little while. "You get the first move!" Spike said to the lizard's trainer, who nodded in agreement. Gengar looked like it was up to something. What could I do? I think it's gonna play some tricks...And I don't want Charmander to get hurt. He said he can handle him, and I trust him, but Gengar's a huge opponent for him, and he could get very hurt... the trainer said to himself

The boy looked at the Gengar, who was smiling like Gengars usually do. Charmander didn't look afraid of him, not one bit. Lance smiled when he saw his Pokémon looking at his opponent that way. He felt proud of him, no matter what the outcome was, he was very brave to volunteer to fight such a strong-looking rival. "Okay, Charmander!" Lance said, "Use Flamethrower around Gengar, but don't hit him! Just heat up the floor around him!"

"Right away, Lance!" the small lizard said, a bit confused because of his trainer's command, and blasted fire through his mouth. Soon the trench between Gengar and him was steamy and hot. Hopefully the Gengar will find it hard to move towards Charmander.

Latios was watching the battle from behind Lance. Interesting... he said to himself after seeing what his Charmander did under his command and reading the boy's mind.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Spike was getting confused as to why he would shoot Flamethrower around the arena. He had to act fast now before anything else happens.

"Alright Gengar! Hit him with your best Taunt!" This got Gengar excited. He always loved trash-talking other Pokemon.

"Is that all you got? I doubt that was even a move! Come on, I wanna see a better attack than a scrawny looking one from a scrawny looking lizard!" Gengar was jumping side to side as he was laughing at what he just said. He never ceases to amaze himself.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Charmander started to look angry, and Lance started to worry. I knew that Gengar was up to something! "Charmander, don't listen to him!" he said, "He's just messing with your head!", but it was too late. Gengar's words had gotten inside Charmander's brain, and he seemed to be affected as Gengar laughed.

"Oh, you'll see..." Charmader said angrily to the Gengar. He began to create some odd-looking flames in his mouth. What's he doing?!

"Charmander, stop!, Don't-" the trainer said, but his lizard Pokémon had already fired a Dragon Rage attack at Gengar. "Take that!" the Pokémon shouted angrily. "Charmander!" Lance exclaimed sounding upset for what his Pokémon had just done.

"Lance, let it go." Latios said to Lance via telepathy, "It's one of that Gengar's tricks, he could do nothing about it". Lance nodded. You're right, Latios. I just hope he gets over it soon, he might lose that battle that way... he said to himself, knowing that Latios could hear those thoughts. "Everything will be okay. Just stay calm." the Eon Pokémon said to Lance without using his mouth and Lance took a deep breath and calmed down as the Dragon Rage attack moved closer and closer to Spike's Gengar.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Latias was getting really interested by the battle, & wondered if she was strong enough.

The Dragon Rage hit Gengar, but it barely did anything to him. "Pfft. Just a scratch." Gengar only said. Perhaps he was getting overconfident.

"Now, get behind & attack with Shadow Claw!" Gengar vanished into thin air. It was like sonic speed. Then, out of nowhere, the Gengar reappeared behind Charmander & came in with Shadow Claw.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"Charmander, watch out!" Lance said, but Charmander got hit and hurt pretty bad, but was able to keep on fighting. Suddenly an idea got inside Lance's head. I got it.

"Charmander, quick, use Fire Fang on Gengar!" the trainer commanded, and the lizard's fangs started to glow red. Soon he came at the big Gengar with a fierce look in his eyes and ready to use his Fire Fang attack on him. "You're going down!" the Charmander screamed as he got closer and closer to Gengar.

In the meantime, the steam coming from the hot field was starting to make Lance feel a little dizzy, so he grabbed a bottle of water and had a sip of it. THis made him feel much better, and he put the bottle back inside his bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back