• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2022
Anyone knows how to get the pokegen to work? I activate it do the necessary changes and go File>save file but when i load the game again on desmume no changes were made.

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2011
Hey, when i the other pokemon use attacks like "Growl" it gives me more attack instead of lowering it. Is that a bug/glitch or is it normal?

Edited: Sorry i think the move that the pokemon used was Growth instead of Growl. :3

Last edited:

espa_roba11

I'm gay, yay!
Years
Hey, when i the other pokemon use attacks like "Growl" it gives me more attack instead of lowering it. Is that a bug/glitch or is it normal?

Edited: Sorry i think the move that the pokemon used was Growth instead of Growl. :3

If you picked snivy, it gains power because of it's contrary ability.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
Yeah, and it also gets Leaf Storm and Draco Meteor in the hack. If it gets Hidden Power Ground/Fighting with a high base power, it can 2HKO pretty much anything that doesn't have a high level advantage on it.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
Can someone tell me why VW started running so slowly once I got to Clay? I was making a Walkthrough on Youtube then all of a sudden when I got to Clay the game began running very slow and I have beaten Clay and left the gym to see if it was just his gym but it wasn't. Everything is severely slow now even other roms. Can someone help me?

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Bug report:

N in Chargestone Cave uses 6 Ghost Rotoms, but in the documentation, it says that he uses all appliances. I know this is a bug because one of the Rotoms know Hydro Pump. Or is this because I'm using the Clean version?

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2011
scyther

can anyone give me a hand and tell me how i can evolve my scyther? i tried leveling it up during the day while it was holding a steel gem, but that didnt help.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
To evolve it you must level up Scyther during the day holding a metal coat not steel gem.

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
xDelta is not working on my computer..... Why won't it open?

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
This will totally be a good game. You hacked Black n white, was that difficult? Looks lot cooler cause its that hack but I know there will be some interesting things you put.

This will totally be a good game. You hacked Black n white, was that difficult? Looks lot cooler cause its that hack but I know there will be some interesting things you put. mind helping a new comer?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
Is it possible to trade pokemon caught in this with the standard black and white games?

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2011
Hey everyone. I downloaded this today and I've been enjoying it so far, but things have been going downhill since then and I was wondering if anyone could give me any help.

Firstly, is there a way to get it working with No$Zoomer? I know there's the AR code in the documentation, but that only gets me as far as the title screen and then I just get a black screen.

Secondly, is it normal for the game to lock up at certain points? When I go on my bike, pick up an item or drop off/pick up my pokemon at the pokemon centre (it happens at both points) the game seems to just lock up everything except for the music for about 30 seconds. I timed the drop off and pick up at the pokemon centre at one point and it took about 1 minute 20 just for that section.

Third and finally, I've saved my game at the pokemon centre (after healing so I didn't have to deal with the previous problem I'm having when I start up again) only when I try to load it now, pressing continue just gives me a black screen as No$Zoomer and No$GBA do. But if I load my last save state it seems to be working fine? Would this be a problem with the settings (which shouldn't have changed) or something else?

Any help would be appreciated because I don't plan on giving up just yet (despite the fact that this is adding to a really bad day).

Actually, scratch that third one. I got it to load up after leaving it for a couple of minutes. I think I'll use Save States for saving with DeSmuMe though.

Last edited:

Beebeeson

A wild Beebeeson appeared!
Years
I've been trying to patch this for several days now but to no avail :( (Yes, I have been following the guide correctly).

The first time I tried patching, the xdelta said that the patch was successful, but when I tried opening the rom in both No$ and Desmume, in No$ it would freeze right away or say 'Rom Image Has Crashed'. In Desmume, it would load the white Pokemon Company screen and then right before the intro video is about to start, it would crash and shut down. No$ wouldn't stay open long enough for me to enter any fix codes and for some reason won't let me open without loading a file first (is this normal? I usually use Desmume so I'm not sure).

The second time, I got a brand new clean rom and tried patching it again. Xdelta comes up with 'Checksum Mismatch' and an error code, 'Patch successful' but the rom just black screens in both emulators.

So now I'm gonna try again with a third new clean rom but I have the feeling the same problem is gonna happen. I've tried patching on my desktop PC and my laptop, both running XP. I've played roms before with no problems so I have no idea what's going on here :(

Sorry for the essay lol. Can anyone point out to me what I am doing wrong?

[edit]
Actually, don't worry, I've managed to get the rom working now, I'm guessing the roms I had before were just bad. This one works fine now, but if I open it up in Zoomer, the colours are really awful, rainbows stripes etc. Any way to fix that?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2015
Wow, I've really been wanting something like this for awhile now. Thanks a ton for your hard work, I really appreciate it! Merry Christmas (or eve depending on location)! ;)

Schiffy

Faceless Hack Supporter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Orre
  • Seen Jan 31, 2024
I just have a few things to say. First, a question:
If I patch a newer version of BB to an older version, will my .sav file be screwed up at all, or is it perfectly safe and does my data still remain unchanged with the updated version?
Also, a congratulatory comment. These games are freaking awesome, keep up the good work.
And finally, a warning to anyone who is still at a very early point in the game:
If you think some of the leaders are hard, wait until you get to the post-game. It'll make you regret ever living. Every trainer has Pokemon above level 80.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2012
I can't get it to patch. It keeps saying XD3 invalid input.Am i doing something wrong & if so please help me,Drayano!

Back