• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hooray to saying something that has nothing to do with what was being spoken about above? :'3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I don't know what wolf's rain (I know there is a mod named wolflare however!) is nor read manga, so ;x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wolf's Rain is an anime, so I'm not surprised. xDD

I can't seem to stick with one avatar again. Ahh the horror. ;w;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

...no the one I saw a second before it changed. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Dwdh5.png

This one the one you're talking about? /just in case she changes her avatar again... which she did.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

No... I think I meant another one. XD They're all great anyway!!

EDIT YES.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

OKAY. I think I might just switch back to that one because it matches my signature anyways. :'3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Okay wonderful! :3 It does indeed match well.

Years

I need a new theme, but I can't think of one aside from sad anime's. :U

Also Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 made me tear up by the last few episodes. The first half just made me pissed off towards the sister.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

There was a new earthquake? POST IN TCTI MAKE IT DIE CRAZIES.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

*has my first non anime set since I had that Enter Shikari one many moons ago*

I thought the little girl in Tokyo Magnitude was realistic, didn't hate her at all. That biker woman Mari whatever was awesome, easily one of my favourite series.

Years

It's nearly time for the Oscars and Grammys.

But some tragedy for the music industry, Etta James dies of leukemia aged 73. An icon of music from the 50's and 60's, may she rest in peace.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

2011 was a "Meh" year for movies, so I'm not really looking forward to the Oscars so much. As for the Grammys, well... yeah. No. I haven't watched that awards show in years. I think the last one was the 2k one. I'm just not a fan of a lot of the music out there today :/

Also: was rereading through some of the old DLTMS0 thread from last year... Looooot of people have gone. Wonder why OT has slowed down so much?

EDIT: Also: that awkward moment when you once again realize Elgyem's name is LGM, or Little Green Man, after having already spazzed about it almost a year ago.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I still pronounce it "El-gii-em", but hey, I'm not a fan of some of the pronunciations on the anime anyhoo.

They migrated to MAL or had other stuff to do, most likely.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/never watches the anime
/pronounces it LGM

.... I don't even know if I watched any movies that came out last year. I feel like I have, but I don't remember going to the movie theaters at all. Oh wellz. :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back