• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2015
I have a WIFI event Mewtwo. Has the gift ribbon1 and Knows Psystrike, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, and Thunderbolt (used to be electro ball). It was given away February 2012 (Hence the OT:FEB2012). Either than that it has a serious nature which is terrible for Mewtwo but that's the best I have to offer.

Years
I'm currently trying to get ahold of a defensive Pokémon to fill the empty slot in my team, so I would love to have a Timid female Happiny with Natural Cure (standard ability). It'd be great if you could give it max IVs in Sp. Def and HP (a decent Speed IV wouldn't be bad, if possible). Could you also infect it with Pokérus (I would like to make use of that virus)?

I have a few female Dream World Pokémon, including an Igglybuff (Friend Guard) and Relicanth (Sturdy). I also have some other female Pokémon with their own hidden abilities that were caught through Dream Radar, including Swablu *3 (Cloud Nine), Riolu (Prankster), and Sigilyph (Tinted Lens).

In case you may want it (or need it), I have a spare Mild male Charmander with two egg moves; Crunch and Dragon Pulse. Feel free to let me know if there's any items you might need and I'll see if I have any extra laying around.

Let me know?

Last edited:

FrozenPhoenix96

Show me your power!!!
Years
I would like to order a Pichu with Volt Tackle.
And maybe you could help my Dratini to evolve in a Dragonite as well?
Many thanks already, and I have a Zapdos to give to you, but it doesn't have the Timid nature.
I hope you will do this things for me anyway. :)
PM me if you want something else then a Zapdos.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 22, 2012
Hello, I was wondering if I can have a Pokemon with PKRS?
Also, do you have a Zorua?
I don't have many Pokemon, but I have:

• Charmander
  • Squirtle
  • Bulbasaur
  • Gastly
  • Dratini
  • Snivy
  • Eevee
These are the only Pokemon I have now and they are all level 1.

My Pokemon Black FC - 3738 - 6594 - 7241

Matzzz

Danger!
Years
I am interested in your Shiny Skarmory - i can offer you a shiny: Charmander, pichu or Excadrill in return

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Sorry guys. I don't have much time to breed pokémon right now so I'm only taking offers I can't refuse.

No I don't sorry, I only have the electrilizer...any other items? If not I can try to keep visiting route 13 until I get one.

I don't need Electrizer. Hmm :/ Do you have a Timid Zapdos? Or Therian Forme Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus? Or DW Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Lugia or Ho-Oh?

I have a WIFI event Mewtwo. Has the gift ribbon1 and Knows Psystrike, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, and Thunderbolt (used to be electro ball). It was given away February 2012 (Hence the OT:FEB2012). Either than that it has a serious nature which is terrible for Mewtwo but that's the best I have to offer.

Sure! I bred some eevees the other day and I was lucky to get one. When do you want to trade?

I Want: A male scraggy bred with perfect, almost perfect or at least good IVs in Attack, Defense and SpDef, and with Brave nature if possible.

I Offer: Foreign Dittos, Shiny Piloswine. PM me for more offers or further contact, please.

I already have a shiny piloswine. In fact I got it in a recent trade :P And I have a japanese flawless Ditto so I'm not really looking for Dittos.

I have a female shuckle with the ability 'Contrary'.

I want either a ditto or a smeargle please?

I can do that! When do you want to trade? DWf Smeargle for DWf Shuckle :)

I'm currently trying to get ahold of a defensive Pokémon to fill the empty slot in my team, so I would love to have a Timid female Happiny with Natural Cure (standard ability). It'd be great if you could give it max IVs in Sp. Def and HP (a decent Speed IV wouldn't be bad, if possible). Could you also infect it with Pokérus (I would like to make use of that virus)?

I have a few female Dream World Pokémon, including an Igglybuff (Friend Guard) and Relicanth (Sturdy). I also have some other female Pokémon with their own hidden abilities that were caught through Dream Radar, including Swablu *3 (Cloud Nine), Riolu (Prankster), and Sigilyph (Tinted Lens).

In case you may want it (or need it), I have a spare Mild male Charmander with two egg moves; Crunch and Dragon Pulse. Feel free to let me know if there's any items you might need and I'll see if I have any extra laying around.

Let me know?

Sorry :/ I already have those DW females (I'm also getting stuff from the Dream Radar) and a Charmander with Crunch.

I would like to order a Pichu with Volt Tackle.
And maybe you could help my Dratini to evolve in a Dragonite as well?
Many thanks already, and I have a Zapdos to give to you, but it doesn't have the Timid nature.
I hope you will do this things for me anyway. :)
PM me if you want something else then a Zapdos.

Okay, I have a Pichu ready, when do you want it? And what do you mean helping your dratini evolve into dragonite? Trade and trade back so that he gets the boosted experience?

Hello, I was wondering if I can have a Pokemon with PKRS?
Also, do you have a Zorua?
I don't have many Pokemon, but I have:

• Charmander
  • Squirtle
  • Bulbasaur
  • Gastly
  • Dratini
  • Snivy
  • Eevee
These are the only Pokemon I have now and they are all level 1.

My Pokemon Black FC - 3738 - 6594 - 7241

I can give you a PKRS infected Zorua. I'd like a Dratini please. For my Black 2

Years
Is the zorua with the egg move dark pulse free? If so then can I please have one, also I'd appreciate it if it has pokerus. I'm actually just starting with this whole wifi trade thing, I don't really have that much to trade you :(

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2012
Want: DWF Bidoof, DWF Smeargle
Have: Pokerus, Masterball, any power item, Zorua with Sucker Punch, Gastly, DWF Dratini, Male Dratini with Extreme Speed, some starters, Ditto with any nature.

White 2 - 5415 7764 7810

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
I don't have any of those pokemon...what if I cloned my dreamworld Charizard? Timid, Solar Power, level 77 and is EV trained with 31 IV in both speed and special attack?

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Is the zorua with the egg move dark pulse free? If so then can I please have one, also I'd appreciate it if it has pokerus. I'm actually just starting with this whole wifi trade thing, I don't really have that much to trade you :(

Yes, Zorua with Dark Pulse is "free". If you have things like red, yellow, blue and green shards I appreciate it. Just one is enough. Or an evolution stone or item.

Want: DWF Bidoof, DWF Smeargle
Have: Pokerus, Masterball, any power item, Zorua with Sucker Punch, Gastly, DWF Dratini, Male Dratini with Extreme Speed, some starters, Ditto with any nature.

White 2 - 5415 7764 7810

I'll take a Power Anklet and a Power Bracer as I got everything else and I can live without the Masterball.

I don't have any of those pokemon...what if I cloned my dreamworld Charizard? Timid, Solar Power, level 77 and is EV trained with 31 IV in both speed and special attack?

That would be perfect. I'll start breeding those eevees right away :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
I actually got one of those already lol. Would a female dreamworld vulpix be okay? Sorry I thoguht I had already asked for the change.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I actually got one of those already lol. Would a female dreamworld vulpix be okay? Sorry I thoguht I had already asked for the change.

Ah! You did ask for a dwf vulpix! Sorry. Okay, I'll start breeding them right now.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Alright awesome. Hopefully RNC comes on so I can ask her to clone my Charizard for me.

I'm going to be gone for the rest of the night, I'll try and be on tomorrow as much as I ca be.

Last edited:

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Need an female Abomasnow whose ability is Soundproof(I love the Dream World.)? Obviously it's not a Snover but you can just breed it to get the prevolved version

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I am interested in your Shiny Skarmory - i can offer you a shiny: Charmander, pichu or Excadrill in return

Sorry man, I skipped through you. You must have posted when I was writing the next post so I didn't see it. I already have a charmander and a pichu. I don't have Excadrill but can you tell me more about of all of these shinies? - Natures, IVs, touched, untouched, event...

Alright awesome. Hopefully RNC comes on so I can ask her to clone my Charizard for me.

I'm going to be gone for the rest of the night, I'll try and be on tomorrow as much as I ca be.

Okay, your Vulpix is ready so let me know when you're able to trade.

Need an female Abomasnow whose ability is Soundproof(I love the Dream World.)? Obviously it's not a Snover but you can just breed it to get the prevolved version

Yeah, that works just as good as a DWf Snover. What do you want for it?

Matzzz

Danger!
Years
Sorry man, I skipped through you. You must have posted when I was writing the next post so I didn't see it. I already have a charmander and a pichu. I don't have Excadrill but can you tell me more about of all of these shinies? - Natures, IVs, touched, untouched, event...

Ahh no problem :)
well i don't know the IVs of any but:

SPR2010 Pichu Jolly UT

Excadrill Hardy UT

Charmander UT Brave

The other two are on my platinum which is at uni atm so i cant tell you about them untill monday

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Ahh no problem :)
well i don't know the IVs of any but:

SPR2010 Pichu Jolly UT

Excadrill Hardy UT

Charmander UT Brave

The other two are on my platinum which is at uni atm so i cant tell you about them untill monday

What are the other two? I'm not very interested in these three.

Can you breed me a Chimchar for it?

Yeah, that will be easy. I also have to breed some starters for my Black 2. I'll pm you when it's ready.

Back