• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy New Year from the Pokémon Community

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Happy New Year everybody! I resolute myself to become better than the last year. Although I have been through this year (2012) nicely, I want next year (2013) to be far way better than before!

Years
I have to say 2012 brought new life into me here, when my name turned italic blue and I became the new-and-improved Hikari I have to say it was so awesome to finally be in that beautiful Supporter color.

2013 will be an awesome year and I hope to make new friends and welcome even more newbies and show why PC is an awesome place, and I'm approaching 2 years as a member in March so yeah, one more year and I get veteran status!

Happy New Year PC! And yes, already 2013 where I am.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Happy New Year to everyone, and to those who have already entered the year 2013. Here in Australia, it's now 2013. ^^

Some very strange things have happened to me in 2012, and I just wonder to myself what 2013 could bring to me? Hopefully I'll get to finish my ROM Hack during this year. :P

Cid

Years
Happy New Year, guys! It's still New Year's Eve here but I'm really excited for 2013! It's gonna be great, and I'm planning to start off big with the Monotype OU Tourney to partake in, and really difficult tests to take back irl. I hope everyone will be blessed with a wonderful year ahead! :D

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Happy New Year Guys! May your New year be a new year that brings luck, prosperity, happiness and joy. Be happy and spread happiness and good cheer to all throughout the year.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Happy New Year Everyone!There is still a few hours to go here but i'm hoping 2013 will be a good year.I've only been on PC for a few months now and i hope I will be able to stay for the years to come.

Random fact: 2013 is the first year to have four different numbers in it after the year 1987.

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
Well 2012 has been a big year for me with turning ten and my comeback on pc.
So a happy new year to sll.

Years
Happy New Year, PokeCommunity!

It is still NYE here so there is still a while to wait. 2013 should be a good year, a fresh start after 2012 was a pretty bad year for me; but that's how life goes.

I would just like to wish everyone here a Happy 2013, with a lot of joy and laughter. Let's hope it's a good one! :3

Reactions: Cid
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Ooh, only an hour half away from 2013 but nonetheless, Happy New Year to anyone else who's reached the New Year! I do hope that 2013 will be a good year, I'll be coming to PC like usual & have fun with fellow members & make tons of new friends!

I joined on Justin Bieber's birthday for crying for crying out loud. I had such fun & some downtimes too, but PC was such a magical place & now my name's in blue, wooo. Ya, 2012 was great, I'm happy I found this place, here's to many more years or not.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Happy New Year everyone! 2012 brought great memories not only here at PC but offline too. I've made some great friends during the year, and especially over the past week or so! Thanks for making yet another year a great year, PC!

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Happy New Year everybody here!
I'd like to say this year is very great year! And this is the year that I joined PC.
Good memories, 2012. Farewell 2012!

Jalsy

RESET
Years
1 hour and 15 minutes and it's New Year here:)
[ADVANCE] Happy New Year everyone! PC is one of the forums that made the poke fan inside me awesome! I have a great time with the people and everyone else. Thanks PC!:)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
1 hour and 40 minutes left to 2013 in my area...
I'm currently barbecuing, preparing to the new year.
Wow! I'm so thrilled about this!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
It's 10am here, so 14 hours more until 2013 for me x)

I've been here for a couple of months only, but I really enjoy this place. I hope 2013 will be a better year than 2012 was, and probably meet tons of new people here on PokeCommunity.

So for those who live in the future and are already living in the year 2013, happy new year to you guys! :D

Here's to a fresh new start because we were suppose to die a couple of days ago

Cid

Years
Ah I guess I should do some reminiscing, too. In the end, 2012 was filled with ups and downs for me. Like Hikari, I got supportership this year, but I got it from hard work! i.e. from the Easter Egg Hunt. ;D I met a lot of new people and made a lot of great friends, some of which I know I will cherish for life. As for the friends I already had, I'm happy to have rekindled a few friendships online and offline. I also got into activity spikes thrice, one in early 2012, another mid 2012, and yet another one before the year ended. That last one is what's causing all this activity from me at the very moment, probably the biggest spike because I got into so much things, and it's something I certainly aim to maintain throughout 2013 and the years to come. So it's not gonna be just a spike anymore; if things go well, it's going to have a constant intensity throughout.

As for the year's cons, there has been a lot tbh. Possibly the biggest thing that sucked about 2012 for me is missing a lot of people, both here at PC and irl. Graduating from high school and going into college meant a lot of goodbyes. A select few PC members I miss a lot have not even logged on this year. I also had to make terms with a lot of things, and adapt with many others: a new place to live in, a new place to study in, new people, new places, revelations, disappointment, indecision, and loneliness. So honestly, it got a little depressing at times. But there's no use feeling bad about the past.

2013 will be brighter. I know it will be. I know it's just a coincidence that the Gregorian calendar was set up this way; I mean the year can end in any other place within the Earth's revolutionary cycle after all. However, I still think that it's placed in this particular manner for a reason. There's no point in having the mentality that resolutions are just a fad, you'll easily forget about it, it's all in your head, etc. imo. I mean if everyone else believes it, and most importantly, if you believe it, then nothing's stopping you from making big changes at the beginning of the year. That's what I believe in, and that's how I'll welcome the new year.

So happy new year guys! I made sure to post this at 12:00 AM where I live. ;D
Okay 12:01 AM but whatever, lmao. \o/

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Yay, I'm now in 2013! Just like [supporter]Hikari[/supporter] & Cid, I got my supportership this year, but I donated myself which means a shiny new emblem, I hope it wasn't an old one ripped from some other profile :p

I remember joining in March & due to studies, I started my PC experience in April. I was such a noob, I tell u. I first joined PC for the sole reason to learn about hacking like most others but I've grown out of it & I'm now into battling at PC's battle server.

Talking about that, I only joined the server 2 months ago. It's amazing, I tell you. Nica going crazy for Blubberchomp which is Wolflare & many others. Don't forget the 'poking' here & there, woo!

Sometime during May, I started to mature a bit, my posting skills were better & I was definitely friendlier but I was still afraid of talking to mods & supporters older than me, sorry 'bout that.

And now, look at me, you may call me an extrovert if you would like to. My blue, italic name has gave me more confidence in myself to be honest, I may seem vain tho :p

I wish not to say the downtimes & how a few of my hiatus's from PC were trigerred but like I said earlier, PC's a magical place & I'm sooo glad I'm stumbled upon this place!

Many thanks to [supporter]Hikari[/supporter], diab_low, Rainbow Arcanine, Cid, Laugh, synerjee & many, MANY more others which has been with me during the wonderful year of 2012.

~[supporter]Mid[/supporter]~

Last edited:
Reactions: Cid
Back