• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.92 Released)

Years
Thanks for update now i can go to the league. :)

How did you do it with the cave before the victory-road? i am stuck at that invisible block there so i can't enter. How do i do the patching ingame that fix this? So that i am getting the update without having to start over. I tried to patch 2.3 in a clean new Emerald.

Do i have to use the save state? or save in a special location or change some filenames or anything else special?

PS! i've also noticed a couple of bugs. One of the items you pick up on the road after the 8th gym makes your game crash, and there is also an item placed in the forest on top of a tree that you can't reach.

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
Hi, can someone pls say to me where I can get the item finder, because i already went to all the rooms and I olnly found the key 1 and the key 4.
Thank you, and sory my english :S

Why The repel/super repel/max repel dont work at night time? i used all of them and the pokemons continuing to appear.

Years
if you patch the patch to a clean rom and rename the rom to the name you had before and start the game up and it should start were you last saved

Weird,that I did, and I still can't get out of the cave and enter the next part of the Victory Road. 2.3 was the last patched update? I haven't missed a 2.4? And have the version of VBA anything to say in this,or the settings for save or such? i am using the 1.8,and with patching you don't do anything diffeent there,just the apply patch to excisting file?

This is where i am stuck.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
How did you do it with the cave before the victory-road? i am stuck at that invisible block there so i can't enter. How do i do the patching ingame that fix this? So that i am getting the update without having to start over. I tried to patch 2.3 in a clean new Emerald.

Do i have to use the save state? or save in a special location or change some filenames or anything else special?

PS! i've also noticed a couple of bugs. One of the items you pick up on the road after the 8th gym makes your game crash, and there is also an item placed in the forest on top of a tree that you can't reach.

Thanks for reporting, now these errors are solved.

Why The repel/super repel/max repel dont work at night time? i used all of them and the pokemons continuing to appear.

I don't think the day/night system will affect the effect of repel, maybe that is just because your Pokemon's level is lower than the wild Pokemon.

Weird,that I did, and I still can't get out of the cave and enter the next part of the Victory Road. 2.3 was the last patched update? I haven't missed a 2.4? And have the version of VBA anything to say in this,or the settings for save or such? i am using the 1.8,and with patching you don't do anything diffeent there,just the apply patch to excisting file?

This is where i am stuck.

Spoiler:

This is an error, so I think I should fix it, and now I did it and released the fixed Beta 2.4.

I know, I update the patch too often, I must say sorry for this.But since there're still errors exists, I must fix them, so I released the Beta 2.4. Sorry again for inconvenience.

Years
Another couple of bugs.

You can fight Nurse Joy in the Victory Road Cave as many time as you want to.

A couple of Rayquaza bugs

A) When you fight him,catch him and is done with the battle he remains, so you can fight him as many times as you want.

B) If you run away from a battle with him, it tells you that you ran away from a Zekrom or something in the text box.

And then the other bug, I can't enter the pokemon league to start the battles itself, as it says I don't have all the badges. I got 8 badges, I haven't lost any of them, so is there a 9th badge in this? :-) or is it another bug.

Another question as well, is there any Exp. Share? Soothe Bell or anything in here? in case where? Would be great to have?

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Another couple of bugs.

You can fight Nurse Joy in the Victory Road Cave as many time as you want to.

A couple of Rayquaza bugs

A) When you fight him,catch him and is done with the battle he remains, so you can fight him as many times as you want.

B) If you run away from a battle with him, it tells you that you ran away from a Zekrom or something in the text box.

And then the other bug, I can't enter the pokemon league to start the battles itself, as it says I don't have all the badges. I got 8 badges, I haven't lost any of them, so is there a 9th badge in this? :-) or is it another bug.

Another question as well, is there any Exp. Share? Soothe Bell or anything in here? in case where? Would be great to have?

Thanks so much for reporting again, and I really feel sorry abou this, and I released another fixed beta, I think this one will work, I'm regret to say this, but it seems that I must release this newest beta to fix these errors.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
where can i find a good grass type pokemon in the game..at the 7th badge...also no oddish or sunkern or **** like that pls

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
I don't understand the 7th Gym. How do you search under the floors o_O? I beat the two trainers and the girl told me to search under the floors. I tried the item finder and pressing a on the floor tiles but nothing is working. Help Please!!

Edit: I got the 2 switches, are there more? I can't seem to find the way to the gym

Edit2: Still wondering, I went over every single portal i could get to and searched all the rooms that i have been to. None are working.I tested using walkthrough walls cheat and tried to figure it out but still not working. I want to do it the legit way but not sure if it's the portals or what. Just want to know if there is another switch i need to look for.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
I don't understand the 7th Gym. How do you search under the floors o_O? I beat the two trainers and the girl told me to search under the floors. I tried the item finder and pressing a on the floor tiles but nothing is working. Help Please!!

its easy...find it..it took me 5 mins but its quite tricky

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
For some reason all of those cones are stuck there for me as well. I beat the 8th gym leader before the sky castle event, if that matters at all? I can't remember what happens first.

Also, is there anything else to do after you beat the league? I'm just curious what postgame activities are in the current beta.

Last edited:
Years
For some reason all of those cones are stuck there for me as well. I beat the 8th gym leader before the sky castle event, if that matters at all? I can't remember what happens first.

Also, is there anything else to do after you beat the league? I'm just curious what postgame activities are in the current beta.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
Spoiler:

I've already completed that event, my 2.2 savestate was in progress with that event. I've completed both that and the gym leader but the cones are still there. You mentioned something about Rayquaza earlier, where is that found?

Regardless, I used a walk through walls cheat to get past the cones and finished the game, but on doing so, all events seem to have restarted somehow. I got the ticket after the league and I'm aware that hasn't be implemented yet but has anything else within Tyron, are there any legendaries or areas you can reach with waterfall worth nothing.

Years
I've already completed that event, my 2.2 savestate was in progress with that event. I've completed both that and the gym leader but the cones are still there. You mentioned something about Rayquaza earlier, where is that found?

Regardless, I used a walk through walls cheat to get past the cones and finished the game, but on doing so, all events seem to have restarted somehow. I got the ticket after the league and I'm aware that hasn't be implemented yet but has anything else within Tyron, are there any legendaries or areas you can reach with waterfall worth nothing.

Rayquaza is in the Sky Castle.

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
Bugger, 'cause when I went back there it told me that I needed room for a pokemon so I assumed it had reset the keldeo event.

Ah, now I get it, I never properly finished that event by defeating the end boss there. That makes more sense. Bugger.

Last edited:
Back