• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spice up your games!

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
Years
Kyledove said:
Yes I saw all your requests and the more you ask, the less I will want to do it XP like...
SORRY! I'm just such a big fan of your work! Your sprites are the best!! I dont need anything that I requested on the other p[ages. Jusrt that tree if you can.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
I hope you havent saved ALL my sprites, some suck so bad
By spriting law, anyone who goes by the name of Kyledove will completely pwn ANYONE in spriting, no matter how "bad" his sprites are. Your sprites are so "bad" they make Pokemon Treasures spriters jealous.
One time I took a palm tree from this screenshot I found and added an extra long trunk.
And that tutorial was pretty awesome, all I do is draw black lineart, clean it, color the tree in and color the lineart to match the tree.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
Crystal Clair said:
By spriting law, anyone who goes by the name of Kyledove will completely pwn ANYONE in spriting, no matter how "bad" his sprites are. Your sprites are so "bad" they make Pokemon Treasures spriters jealous.
One time I took a palm tree from this screenshot I found and added an extra long trunk.
And that tutorial was pretty awesome, all I do is draw black lineart, clean it, color the tree in and color the lineart to match the tree.

Not after Cuddles shows one of her FPV's! *drool* Otherwise, yes. Kyledove rocks.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Haha *blush* But Im not that good ^^;
really XD *embarrased*
and yeah Cuddles is better ^^;
Oh and I already made a palm tree somewhere for the person who wanted it, and I already made a total swamp objects thing (check my exp project) but those you cannot use.
I've never noticed you spell my name wrong, you can just call me kyle or KD if you want ^^

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Kyledove said:
Haha *blush* But Im not that good ^^;
really XD *embarrased*
and yeah Cuddles is better ^^;
Oh and I already made a <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=palm%20tree" onmouseover="window.status='palm tree'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">palm tree</a> somewhere for the person who wanted it, and I already made a total swamp objects thing (check my exp project) but those you cannot use.
I've never noticed you spell my name wrong, you can just call me kyle or KD if you want ^^
Actually I always erase my mistakes before posting so I look like a good English speaker and typer but it's different after I've had lots of sugar.
I like it that you're modest about your spriting talent. That's a good thing! And dont be embarrassed! ^_^ I liiiiike youuuu!
btw, with that tree tutorial, I'm gonna make a tree for every single different place in my region, the Marana region. I just have a tough time designing custom gyms and street tiles, it's like murder to me.
Oh, it suddenly occured to me, us really good tree spriters could make a forest of mixed trees like in real life though I'd have to see how it looked at first. But the idea always interested me.....
your spriting isn't the only thing I have a crush on.....

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Oh my goodness *blush*
Oh and there will be no other swamps, since I want to keep the idea original (I did after all think it up) so I wont be contributing any.
I never really bother much about my english grammar and punctuation! lol XP
I dont even capitalize my name, I guess I dont want to make it seem like Im giving myself importance =P
Maybe I should post my tree tutorial here, it might help out some people!
Oh and yeah, I was thinking once of making a map where EVERY single sprite was different, to make it seem like it was really realistic XP
Oh and um...theres really nothing else you could have a crush on ^^;;;;;;; Ive never posted a photo or anything *the ugly*....^^;;;;;;;;;;

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Ive never posted a photo or anything
Maybe I admire you so much..... I like periods.....
Ahem! What was I gonna say? Oh yeah, I gotta point something out about those trees in your banner. If the trees were being looked at from the overhead view, I dont think it would be possible to see the branches disappear into the insides of the trees. I've actually been through the same thing myself.
Oh one question, when you do the houses, do you do them from scratch or do you just mix parts of houses already made? If you make them by scratch, do you use a grid to make sure everything's alligned?

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
To Kyledove: Am I able to use the pok?mon center and mart in that screenshot? I would like to. Please respond.

EDIT - I'm also noticing there's a LOT of back-and-forth, some of which is irrevelevant... so yeah... Kyledove is talented in spriting, but there's a line you can cross in terms of praise... It's nice to make each other feel nice, but after a while it becomes spam... you know?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Yes you may use (what is back and forth? not native english)

Yes those trees do not look right, but no I cannot be bothered to change them XP
I mainly make houses from scratch in grids but sometimes I cant be bothered and just edit, Im not the best at buildings.

Last edited:

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
By 'back-and-forth' I was just referring to how the conversation went from one person to another very quickly and such. It's not really proper english... but yeah... :P ;) Thanks for letting me use those buildings. They're very nice. By 'not native english' do you mean that your primary language isn't English?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
*nod* Yep my mother language is not english at all XD
I guess this is back and forth now then? I guess I just dont know what else to say...Um...anything in this thread is free for the taking (but that does not include the sprites off my banner! XD) and Its all free, dont need credit or anything.

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
wow..no credit?
hey wouldnt say that...theres been alot of n00bs infesting forums lately..you might want credit lol

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
I'm also noticing there's a LOT of back-and-forth, some of which is irrevelevant... so yeah... Kyledove is talented in spriting, but there's a line you can cross in terms of praise... It's nice to make each other feel nice, but after a while it becomes spam... you know?
Oh spam? Oops, sorry, thanks for telling me. I deleted the spammiest message I could find, only one though. I hope this wont be spam.
To make this not spam, Kyledove-chan, have you ever made a weeping willow tree? If not, think of it as a very light request.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
hey kyledove, you know those heros you did in the thread Pokemon.....Jhoto could you make surfing sprites of them aswell?

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
Years
i have 2 quick requests.
can you make a Statue with Bellsprout on it rather than the gorwlith one.
and a r/s and FR/LG style lighthouse.

for statue 2 squares big
and lighthouse about 7 wide and 15 high please

Thx in advance
Demonic Budha

Back