• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who believes in the possibility of Real Pokemon??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
Years
BugaBog said:
Actually Pokemon is possible to exist, think about genetics, in the future whether it be 2006 or 3000 it will be possible to create cretures that will look like Pokemon and can shoot leaves and flames.

I don't know about water types, though. I mean, where doies all the water come from when they do attacks? Same with plant types...

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Keleri said:

I stand by what I said before, kid. GET HELP.

XD Hey, Keleri's hilarious!

Anyways, I really don't think they'd waste their time making creatures like Pokemon. I think it's because they may be afraid that something can go wrong, and they'd escape and devour the whole world of sumthin like that.. O.o;

Perhaps they'd even be afraid they might go against them, just like A.I machines could do, no? o.o; Besides, I don't really think they'd create Pokemon, they'd probably create human looking machines. Just like Terminators, but what I'm afraid is that they'd turn against us..

*gets killed by a terminator*

~CaRtOON

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
jmac does have a point...I mean, pokemon would be awesome war weapons, and I believe that the govt. may use matrix technology.It's possible, except maybe for the alien thing, but who's to say, govt. people have such classified info that we couldn't even imagine.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
The world can't even feed the hungry, why he.ll would they waste money on something that was in a videogame 1000 year back? And Jmac STFU! Forcing your fuity belifes onto people on PC. You guys don't even know how much money and time it takes to clone, let alone make from scratch.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Don't flame him for what he believes. Maybe it's statistically impossible, but if he thinks so he shouldn't be flamed anymore than you should for not believing it. I won't tolerate anything but intelligent remarks about his theory.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
What pisses me off is that he knows hes posting pure make-believe. The US gov wouldn't care about Pokemon, more like going into other countries trying to tick them off. No one will waste there time doing this, because the money needed could feed starving kids, save a rainforest, help indangered animals, or clone animals that have died out.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Dude, you don't have to go all crazy.Let jmac belive what he wants to believe, and I hardly think he's forcing anything on us.This is just a thoughtful discussion, don't get all upset

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
Years
There is a major point in the Govt. creating Pokemon for war. Even though it may be costly in the begining...Not only would it be worth the time, effort, and money..but uing Pokemon as war weapons would turn out to be more cost effective and would end up saving the Govt. millions of dollars in the long run. How?? Think about it...Pokemon are weapons...they dont need weapons. So the Govt. would save millions of $$$ by not having to repair and replace weapons all the time.

Mentioning that the Govt. would rather use the money wisely...I have been in the workings of the Govt. to know that they will use money for purpeses beyond helping the starving.. I even once heard a politician say that if we cared about the hungry, we should be the ones to pay for it. The Govt. believes its their money and they should be able to do what they want with it. And since we are STILL at war, they would use the money to help war efforts.

Last edited:

TeNk

Banned User
Years
Yo Razzor chill on the flaming...

To JMAC32: Yes you have a nice point there, but I'm sure the gov. has better ways than making pokemon for war. I mean, a good way is throwing huge bags of coins on the iraq soldiers from helicopters. That would kill the soldiers, and after the war, the citizens can take out the money from the dead corpses and start living again ( borrowed from maddox ). Also, aliens that live 45 light years away from us and we can still talk to them? Wow... How do you know all this anyway?

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
Years
Good question...with a couple simple answers.

1..I do have some psychic abilities..so I have been going by what the spirits told me.
2..I do believe that the Aquillians (ALiens) actually contacted me somehow...im still not sure on how..but they told me a lot too.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
Hey pokemon maybe real someday but there iz one way
they could exist a virtual reality game that would be the coolest

John Denver

Banned
Years
Pikachu was named after the animal called a Pika, it's a form of rodent that is brown, and moderately furry. That's prolly as close as you'll get

BOO ya!

TeNk

Banned User
Years
Are you sure you're not hallucinating Jmac? Well, I know the alien part is true, I believe. Couple years ago, when I was 7 there was a dead alien on discovery channel. There were only couple seconds of video footage because it was a Gov. thing. There was rumors that they had been speaking with aliens years before. Anyways is Pika some kind of extinct animal? And also Jmac... Spirits? Are you just playin with us or you for real, cause you got me there...

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
Years
If the Govt. can be able to cover up alien stuff for over 50 years then what makes u ppl think that they can't cover this kind of thing up, especially since 99.9% of their expiriments are still locked away in tanks in underground labs?? As far as I know, I am the only one that is roaming free and out in the open..

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Rayquaza Champion said:
Hey pokemon maybe real someday but there iz one way
they could exist a virtual reality game that would be the coolest
First, please, let's not make Razzor look like the bad guy here.. I totally agree with him. Besides, he does have a point doesn't he?

Rayquaza Champion is right. Only virtual game pokemon can exist. I don't think the gov. will spend their time doing pokemon robots! Like I said, only robots! *.* Now, I'll shut up now..

*doesn't die*

~CaRtOON

TeNk

Banned User
Years
Let's stop beasting on Jmac now. He's cool unlike some of the people on PC. Yes, jmac I believe Gov. maybe creating something around LIKE pokemon but not the exact type itself. It would probably look different and have different abilities, like someone said, terminators...

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
...good lord, you people buying into what he's saying, and the mindless conjecturing...you all need help, I swear. Conspiracy theories are fine, but I am doubtful as to the creation of entirely new species via genetic manipulation, considering the state of conventional genetic-related medicine.

And aliens? Whatever.

Jmac? There is a way out. It lies in stopping your intake of mind-altering chemicals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back