• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Flavor of Soup?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
Ok another food thread. What's your favorite flavor of soup? For me I like Barclay Cheese Soup.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Beef soup. I love the taste of beef with the mix of the soup. I mostly just splatter tons of hot sauce and other stuffing in it tho *_*

Years
Broccoli Cheddar, Chicken soup or French Onion are all good. I have a hard time picking a favorite from those three. I like soup a lot.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I've never heard of barclay. Reminds me of beer cheese, which is excellent, by the way.

I like tortilla soup with black beans :)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My favorite type of soup is Vegetable Soup ("Caldo ve Verduras" in Spanish), especially the way my grandma makes it. I love eating it, I do miss the meat though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Chicken Noodle Soup, some of the soups my mom makes (for the life of me I cannot remember which ones in specific), and I'm personally fond of Clam Chowder.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Just plain creamy tomato soup. It's the only flavour of soup that I can stand eating.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Chicken & sweetcorn soup ahhh <3 I live for that stuff. It's just so warm and tasty and mmm! Only when there's real chunks of chicken breast in it though since then I can forget that it's soup haha. (I don't like soup, bar this one exception!)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
My Mum makes this really awesome bacon and corn chowder that I love. I eat it with garlic bread and it's absolutely delicious :3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I am not a fan of soup at all, really. If I'm gonna have soup, it needs to have a lot in it, so no broths or light soups. Go chunky or go home. The best soup I've ever had was tetrazini soup at the restaurant I used to work at, and sadly, they only made it once. It was amazing though, and I would ask my friend that worked in the kitchen when it was gonna come around again. It never did. It's a crime. It should be available everyday.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
New England Clam Chowder. I love the way it tastes and when I eat it I feel better for some reason. I also like Sirloin Burger but I barley eat this flavor, really it's not my thing to eat often.

Back