• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I love the color, the pictures just have that... I don't know how you would say it. That pale color. It looks really good. The cropping is wonderful. 10outta10.

Nymue

Draconic Neophyte
Years
9/10. Awesome colours, awesome use of Spiderman, and I'm not really a Spiderman fan. I only take off a point, really, because I find the links a little squinty to read. :P

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Good gif but I am not a big fan of spider man so a 7/10 for you(though my brothers are crazy about spider man lol)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

Simple and organized. The gif itself lags at the end but at the same time I'm sure if it is supposed to happen or not so eh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
8/10

It's nice and simple with a good image as the background. But I'm not sure about the color of the box with the text. I feel like it should be more green to match with the green already in the signature. And the font is pretty small. Making it bigger or spreading it out might help a bit. Overall though I like it!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

Great set of pictures! They are of great quality and the text is good as well.

Mentalii

Back
Years
7/10 It looks good but I think the one on the left reminds too much of your avatar. Otherwise the quality is good and so does the idea of the four pictures :)

TY

It looks great, the text is inspiring, but the white borders is a little shame

Years
8/10

The gif looks a little blurry, but at least the links contained inside of it have good contrast and can be read without any contrast problems whatsoever.

Years
10/10

That is without a doubt one of the best signatures I have seen this year, a perfect score was definitely without a doubt here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back