• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey new here!

Nicktaco

Hot Sensation
Years
I came here for some advice about my team and mor importantly some advice on my team do you guys do that or an I looking at the wrong forum?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, Nick!

Welcome to the forums! As BTP said, if you could tell us the game in which your team that you want to be rated is in, we could help you post in the correct forum!

Anyways, tell us a bit about yourself! Have you played all the games in the series?

Hope to see you around!

Years
We do indeed give team advice here, usually it's done in the Battle Center in one of its subforums. Competitive team help goes in the Competitive Help subforum while ingame team help fits best in the In-Game Help subforum. You'll see both of them if you click the above Battle Center link, so check it out! And now I finally say welcome to PC~

So are you a competitive battler? The Battle Center has really been lively lately so it's a great time for battlers of all sorts to join us over there. Our official Pokemon Showdown server is super active (I can vouch for that as a semi-regular) so I think you'd find it a great way to meet people here. ^^ Check out some of the events and tournaments we have going on right now, yeah? It's not too late to join fun things like the Fortune Cup! ....but that's assuming you're into the competitive side of things, that is. Even if you're not, it's a pretty fun way to get into PC and a couple of our new members started with the Battle Center.

But anyway, what aspects of Pokemon are you most into? Do you watch the anime/read the manga or play the card game? Diversity is to be expected on a forum of this size, so tell us a bit more about yourself yeah! We'd all love to know! I'll answer my own questions so you can get to know me a bit better though: I like the anime and games, though I'm also interested in drawing fanart of all the awesome Pokemon we have. How about you?

Have a great stay on PC and remember to read the rules! :D

Nicktaco

Hot Sensation
Years
I'll try to answer all your questions I own Pokémon Emerald Pokémon diamond and Pokémon black 2
I'm Into the Game but TV show is good too
My team is in black 2
I am a competitive battler so it might be fun to play in the fourtion cup :D

Years
Hi there and welcome to PC! Well you seem like the kind of person who likes to battle... which i enjoy doing from time to time. :P I'm not the greatest but there's a lot of people here who are great at it. Be sure to check around and talk to some people on not only battling but other areas and I'm sure you'll have a great time here. The community is really friendly and I'm sure if you check around you'll enjoy yourself very much.
Anyways hope to see you around! :)

Years
Hello Nick, and welcome!

We happen to have a big battling community here, so you should definitely head down to our Battle Center section, where you can request battles, check out the Pokemon Showdown server as well as get your teams rated. You can even chat on the server, which is fun but be warned, the conversations can get crazy. I'm +OshyHikari on the server if you're looking for me btw.

So, do you have any favorite Pokemon or Pokemon games? I love mainly Water-type Pokemon, especially Oshawott and my fave games are Black & White, as well as Black 2 & White 2. Also, did you hear about X & Y, the new games for the 3DS? They look pretty awesome I say with those graphics, thankfully I got my 3DS last Christmas so I'm all ready for the release come October.

Have a fun time and VM me anytime!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back