• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HIDDEN TYPES

XaRhS

let me give you an example of a pokemon with hidden type:gyarados
gyarados is a flying-water type but i think it's dragon too.not only because of its form but it learns ''twister''.....and if i remember well.....only dragon types can learn ''twister''

Azonic

hello friends
Years
But Gyarados only has two types. If it truly did have a hidden type, it would be weak to Dragon type attacks in the game.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
Well no, not only Dragon-types learn it because, as you said, Gyarados learns it, and he isn't a Dragon-type... >_>

There is no such thing as hidden types, I'm sorry to dissapoint.

XaRhS

whatever.....thanks for covering me.......i just had a feeling about it

Obelisk

Toad Sage
Years
I understand what you mean but those moves are given to make it's move pools larger and make it a better poke to use, hidden types is a pretty cool idea though but then again it might make you pokemon weaker cause it would have more weaknesses

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 19, 2010
gyarados is water flying type and no dragon, but IIRC in dragon breeding group along with charizard

Triple type would mean there will be a chance of 8x and 1/8x multiplier. >.< no thanks

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
Years
Sorry, no hidden types anywhere. Some Pokémon are just diverse enough to learn moves other than their type. Many water types themselves have had the common trend of being able to learn electric and/or ice attacks as well.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
Years
I believe all he is saying is that some pokemon have a hidden type, like it could be three or more types if it were possible, like Drapion, his hidden type would be bug.

Also Beedrill's hidden type would be flying and so would Dustox's since they are already poison and bug

XaRhS

that's what i exactly mean Brock lee.i can't wait to see more opinions

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
Years
no hidden types, but things like Gyarados and Chirizard, the ones that SHOULD be dragon type I see them as second rate dragons in the world of pokemon I guess...just one step she of being a full dragon (despite some deserving it >_>)

Back