• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Insert Witty Title Here

TouretteUnicorn

Professionally unprofessional
Years
Hiya Pokemon community!

Interestingly enough, I made this account over a year ago and never used it once. However, with my sudden interest in Pokemon-Hacking recently, and the release of Pokemon X and Y ( Which I still need to pick up. ) It seemed as good of a time as any to make a proper entry. I've been a Pokemon fanatic for 14 years and counting. The first game I started with was Pokemon Gold. I was a big fan of the original anime series and card game a few years prior to discovering the games. I stopped playing the TCG about 6 years ago, but I still do competitive battling.

What else?... I'm currently doing a Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Nuzlocke, and am failing miserably. I've lost the Nuzlocke three times so far over this weekend, but am determined to face the challenge still and win it through. I look forward to spending my time here with you all.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
Hey there and welcome!

Ah, the good old times playing pokemon gold :) haha I still think of it as my favourite.
How in [insert nasty word here] can you ever play a nuzlocke without ragequitting?! I tried it once but well.... let's not talk about it...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay around here and I hope to see your name around here entitling posts again :)

Mr alpha.

Years
Aha, I've yet to really do any nuzlockes but for games like B/W2 it seems tough. :o They were a little harder than other Pokemon games, at least in my eyes, so that might give you a few problems.. though it also means more fun! Definitely pick up X and Y for a great Pokemon experience when you can. We're all hooked here and for good reasons, plus it really does seem like a great game to try challenges on. Wishing I had Y as well so I could try them out. Nuzlockes especially are definitely one of the greatest ways to stay interested in Pokemon.

Welcome to the forum, Tourette! Better late than never to join and we're very happy to have you. Clearly you've a lot of interest so that means you'll have a nice time here and can post around many boards, so stick around! We have places to discuss every aspect of Pokemon and hope you love this place as much as the rest of us. Have fun. :3

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
Hey! welcome to PC hope you have fun don't forget to read the rules. we all love it when new people come :) (well i know i do) anyway you said you like pokemon-hacking? like rom hacking?

TouretteUnicorn

Professionally unprofessional
Years
Hey! welcome to PC hope you have fun don't forget to read the rules. we all love it when new people come :) (well i know i do) anyway you said you like pokemon-hacking? like rom hacking?

Yes, Rom Hacking.

I'm editing my own version of Black and White 2 currently, and am working toward giving it a more complex Kanto/Johto retro feeling.

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
ooh nice! if you ever wanna join a gen 3 hacking team i got one we accept all people bu if your too busy doing your own thing i totally understand i also understand if you don't want to

Back