• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga Universe

Working on a tool.
Years
MATERIALS - Here they Are!!!

Check my sig :)

EVRYTHING HAS BEEN MADE/RIPPED/EDITED BY ME - DONT STEAL!!!
Oh I forgot: You may use but give credit!!! Incase you cant obviously see how these are used, check my card (SEE SBOVE) :D My Sig link is also above...

Last edited:

Giga Universe

Working on a tool.
Years
If you have a sig, I can't see it.

:| ye i know that but thats why I told you to look at my previous posts(think I must have forgotten to check show sig).... for some reason you can see my sig In my previous to posts....... (but this post should do it)

Last edited:

~Paul.Addicted~

Paul Addicted
Years
This is my First trainer Card so please Rate.
misdy.png

The dawn Witch Lucia

WTF YOU STALKER DAWG?!
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2007
Phoenix Wright themed TC~

351x0fb.png

C+C and C&C, and show me your results with this template~
Anyway.
The trainer goes in between the four corners by the side, the name and FC at the top line, pokemon in the brown boxes, aand badges at the bottom.
Whewt~

Years
Oh my god. Your sig is THOUSANDS of pixels over the height limit. Delete just about everything. Even the individual things are way too big. See the thing in my sig? That's exactly at the limit. 500 pixels wide, 300 tall. That, and some text. Spoilers don't do anything to the limit.

Well, the first and mostly only problem is the size. That's just huge. Shrink them down to about 40% of that, maybe? Smaller if you want. At the very least, 50%.

Example:
Like this:
hugecardji8.gif

Other than that, they're very nice cards. Good job. ^__^

Yellow_lover

♥♥♥
Years
Last edited:
Years
The poll here should be changed. M-EX hasn't posted since...April?. xD I don't even remember him having a system. *Votes no*

Yes, I would like to know where you got it as well. ^__^

Anyway, I'm making cards based on pokemon now. So far, I've only got Bulbasaur and Lugia done, but Lugia needs some more work. Here's bulbasaur:

bulbacard1fk0.gif

The card itself is the outline of Bulbasaur's Sugimori art. The pokemon boxes are Trozei icons. I left the bulb on, since it made it look strange without it. I'm thinking of doing Wailord, Sunkern, Hoppip, Furret, Pichu and Togepi next.

Years
Oh yeah, forgot about that. xD

hoppipcarder5.gif

I finished Hoppip. I got the outline finished like- ten minutes after my last post, but I got distracted afterwards, and finished it this morning afternoon. I like this card better than the bulbasaur one. Maybe because of the background, Bulba's is pretty boring. I'll have to make another Bulbasaur and see if it turns out better.

Anyway, the numbers are for a FC. The Hoppip text is the name. A single colorized badge goes in the right leaf-antenna. A MD sprite goes in the Trozei pokemon box. Yeah, that's about it. xD If anyone want to make one, just ask me for the blank. ^__^

Furret next~

*Runs off*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
heh, I like this one too. Though maybe you shouldn't break up the FC so much, it's unbalancing.

Bishopk

meow :)
Years
  • CO
  • Seen Feb 16, 2018
Yeah, it's very cool. And original. However, for those pokemon that might be too small or something, it's not a good choice (though I'm sure you know this). I definitely recognized the background much more on hoppip than on bulbasaur.

Years
For ones too small, I resized to 150%. It makes them just about the right size. ^__^

As for the FC, I might just try to make it 2 numbers per line, and see how that works.

I finished the Furret shape, but I still need to do the Trozei real quick and find a background for an example. Maybe I'll switch the background on the Bulbasaur too. I saved the PSD, so it would just take a few seconds.

*Goes to finish*

EDIT:
furretcardexgs0.gif

I was able to fit four pokemon holes on this one. And, it left a space for a FC/Other text in between two of the holes. I love it when things like that work out. ^__^ Anyway, it also has places for a few badges, leaving the entire tail portion for the trainer. Yay.

Sunkern, Kingler, Pichu + Togepi next.

Last edited:
Years
Um... Not particularly O_o;;

Meh, it's just an average rectangular 6-pokemon/8 Badge card. There isn't really anything really wrong with it besides a lack of originality, so... good job?

I got those pokemon I mentioned in the last post done. Just need to put backgrounds/sprites + info on an example. xD I think I'm going to put these on my shop now that I'm getting faster at making them. It takes like- 10 minutes each now. I'll put up the new ones sometime in the next hour or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back