• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Three words: Charmeleon + Fire Spin.
Also, you could use Pidgeotto and Butterfree, those work too.
And Flareon is your best friend.

Basically use types strong against Bug/Poison. And train you team up, it makes a heck of a difference.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
So DarkDoom3000, you're not wrong, but the context in which the word is used is wrong.
bah, dam you google!

Yay, update!

So Yuoaman's the new writer? Great!

And I like the catalyst idea. In real life, you can't smoosh 5 Water Pulse TMs into one Surf TM. Having some sort of catalyst would make it a bit more... realistic. It would add a nice touch. (Makes it harder to refine the TMs, but still, a nice touch. :D) And you have to stick something in there... of course you could also stick Nuggets, Rare Candies and pieces of equipment too... and maybe a teddy bear for good measure. :)
Well, I needed the prize zone to sell something inticing. It makes it harder to refine TMs, but you'll find a decent amount of disks playing through.

Just downloaded the game, will start it when B/W comes out due to me banning myself from all pokemon games until my pre-order arrives. Anyways, it looks like it has real promise! Keep up the good work and keep eating those bugs!!
-
When I say eating, just envision yourself as Pac-Man chomping down on little dots that symbolize bugs and glitches :P

Dark, I broke my promise to play this game.
-
One Word: AMAZING!!

By the way, has anyone got the Corrupted Ariados? The Ariados and the two Spinarak keep killing me!! How do I defeat them?

thanks, the aridos did get a difficulty boost, flareon is a must. Was gonna suggest fighting the graveler in the caves, but thats even harder....
flareon + charmander is my only advice.

Actually, you can obtain an abra soon. not too far from there. (only 2 areas away, but requires some sidetracking)

Wow, I haven't been here for awhile :)
Actually, it feels like a long time for me 'cause I usually check this thread too much.
Anyway, I've been pretty busy, but would you guys prefer Kyledove tiles or edited R/S/Fr/Lg tiles?
Does kyledove allow people to just use his tiles (I remember him being strict about them)

^what about this thing? I think it would be especially nice with the new A-team B-team thing coming out~

It's not a bad idea. Im currently trying to implement it somehow.

Limiting Band
It's an item that only forms of eevee can equip (too much work to include all pokemon having it)

Basically if you have it equiped, any EXP eevee gets will be converted into money. This will allow you to balance out your levels, but gaining money at the same time :)

The EXP - money ratio won't be 1:1. It should equal to about the same amount of money you got from beating the pokemon. maybe 1:4 or maybe it is determined by eevee's level.

Sliph co. president will give it to you.

Route 13

just the route I was talking bout last time. south of portus city, corrupted wingull to capture. The bridge at the bottom is broken (proper graphics pending)
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7757/route13.png

Diablo361

Trainer of the Dawn
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
I purposely deferred from playing this game until it was at a stage where I could get a good glimpse of what it had to offer or whether it would stay in development.

I'm glad I did.

This game is probably one of the most genuine games in Game Development. It's different in a good way, with the real time battling system well done. The game's story, while it took sometime to get off, is intruiging, to say the least.

I also like how self aware everything is set, from NPC's to the 4th Wall. It's well done.

I have a theory for what the PC is, but I won't say it here in case I'm right :P

Anyways good game on deck. I hope it gets completed.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Yup, I got the Abra. Once I got it though, it turned into Kadabra. Did you mean for that to happen?
-
I got the ARiados, but just barely.
-

mew_nani

Years
Woo-hoo! Free money!

The Limiting Band is an aewsome idea. Now I have another incentive to train! (Aside from listing to "Man with the Machine Gun" from FF8 and the victory theme. And seeing the Eeveelutions decimate ALL in their path.) :D

darkpokeball

Years
Just an idea, but what would happen if you added forbidden tetra elements? You have to do a limited time event to get them. So like, you're not limited to the already-made eeveelutions, but ghost and dragon types exist too.
EX: Day 1-Day 5

darkpokeball

Years
Okay, so I don't know if it's been mentioned, but I made it night, and talked to the old man and he gave me a Hoothoot. Suddenly the game crashed with an error. I took a screenie if you'd like to see it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2012
THE ONLY GAME MADE WITH RPG MAKER THAT I CAN USE MY PS3 CONTROLLER WITH......the game is very good, one of the better ones ive played, cant wait for the finished product

just found a bugggg!!! if u get the flux capacitor for oak, he gives u 1000$, but the lady at the pokemart does not give u a prize like she claims she will have.

Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
I think trade evolution goes like this:

There is no trade-based evolution! All evolutions normally obtained by trading are obtained by level-up. As for evolutions involving trading with an item attached... I'm not sure. I'm not sure about freindship-evolutions either... I think it still works the same way as in the official games, and if not, by level-up. DarkDoom3000 obviously knows more about this than me. He could probably answer yur question a lot better than I can.

Rizzy

// Friendship >> Chuck Norris
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2011
So far loving it, and I havent playing it that much.
Why love it so much?
Because there is one thing that was ANNOYING! me about figuring out if I wanted to make a RPG game or a hack. The Speed!. And you show me that it does not run as slow as a rom in its normal speed.
The first part really scare the living hell out of me. I was expecting something to pop out and scare me.
I cracked hard with the spoiler tag line. Lol.

I'll keep on playing these and hopefully keep on liking it.

EDIT: I just battle with the Eeve, and I felt kinda lost in the Battle Phase.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Spoiler:

Currently making new city. Ignis city. It's basically a copypasta of chinnibar island. It's a city on a island- It lacks a gym, but has a volcano.

A variety of fire pokemon will be avaliable there for capture, including slugmas, growlithes and a corrupted moletres will be there- which ,once defeated, can be used as a summon. (would be useful for the next gym) (If you already had lugia and moletres, they will be automatically be removed in the next version)

The prize zone is updated. You can buy a variety of items including recovery items, elementa cards, blank TM disks and even Manman updates (increased attack, HP and even item spaces)

A while ago, I mentioned that with the Reserve Team feature, the reseve team would not gain EXP. Well, I think I know a way to change that. Using the same way that the limiting band calculates any newly gained EXP, the reserve team will also obtain EXP.

They'll only gain half EXP. but something is better than nothing.

mew_nani

Years
Great! (I wonder what glitched Moltres will look like... That will be so cool.)
You mention upgraded Manman attacks, HP, and item slots.... I know it automatically plays itself during your adventure, but... Can you play it as a separate minigame of sorts? I know you can activate it, but is it playable? You make it sound like it is... if it is, how do you play it?
And I like the Limiting Band's added effect of giving your reserve team half the normal experience. It hepls to keep the two teams in snyc, level-wise. That helps quite a bit, especially if you like one team more than the other and use one less, or have a defensive team and an offensive team, of which you use one more than the other. It's great!

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
Years
Cinnabar before or after it got obliterated by the volcano?
WAIT A MINUTE...
IDEA!
What if the AI's glitched Ignis City,so it randomly changed from Before the Volcano eruption to after?Then, after that was done a few times, 'M appears says the next AI you have to fight is screwing with reality,and his puzzle is he changes reality,so a piece of floor randomly turns into a teleporter that takes you back to the begining?
The way to solve it is that all the brown tiles are traps and all the orange-topped pokeballs are glitch enemies, The black tiles have no trap, and the red pokeballs contain items.
I think he'd give you a kind of reality bender, so on some clearly marked tiles(like the paper aeroplane curse in Paper Mario 2-The Thousand-Year-Door),you can bend reality to solve certain puzzles.
Example:
When leaving Route after Ignis City,there's a guy who says that there have been strange stuff in the next Route/City/Cave,so you cannot pass. Somewhere else on the route, there is A reality-bender tile.If you use the RB on the tile, the mans sprite turns into a glitch.(I have an animation idea for it=the tiles around start looping from Gen1,Gen2,Gen3,?Gen4?,Day,Night and finally coding.loop three times,go back and the man has the sprite of a glitch.)
I know this would probably SERIOUSLY delay the next beta, but if you can it would be pretty cool too implement.
SPEE FTW.
~RulerArceus

mew_nani

Years
@RulerArceus: ...That is an awesome idea. May or may not be impossible, since a lot of what you depict has to do with mapping, (tile properties, impassability, etc.) and that was XxLionheartxX. I'm not sure if GeoSigma has that kind of power, it was mentioned before, but I forgot. :D But it's still pretty cool.

@DarkDoom3000: Say, what if there was some sort of music player implemented in the game? Like an iPod or something that had all of the tracks you've heard so far on it? A lot of the music you hear in the game is quite good, so it would be nice to listen to it at any time. It would be even better if you could use said iPod thingy to manipulate the music you hear during wild battles, boss battles, etc. (I would abuse that power to full effect... hehehe.)

No doubt that was a lot to absorb. Both are pretty cool ideas. :D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
This is a really awesome game!
Unique in every way. :)

I am enjoying the game so far. :D

darkpokeball

Years
Alright...I have an idea for the game:
-
So, I'm not that far in the game yet, but you said
"A city on an island" for the Ignis. How about you access it by boat...but when you get there, instead of a boat, there's something totally random, like a cake or a building in the middle of the water. You examine it and then it morphs into something else completely random. The character, now extremely confused, interacts with it again and it turns into your rival. Beat the rival, then everything around you turns all blurry and flickery, like Oak in the intro. M shows up, starts to tell you this is GeoSigma's doing, that Sigma's hideout has been located, but there's only one way to work it down to it's code form, that's unusual from the other AI's. Before 'M' could finish, the blurs go back to normal, M vanishes, and the strange object is finally the boat. You ride in the boat, and have to figure out how to defeat GeoSigma and what makes it different from the other AI's.
-
The thing is, maybe the way to defeat it is to work it down to fury form, then instead of attacking, you have to use non-offensive moves(growl, howl, leer, mean look...)and that hurts the fury form. Attacks will do nothing, leading GeoSigma bragging he's immortal.
-
Just an idea.

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Been on vacation for President's week. Back now.
Anyway, yeah, Kyledove has public tiles. And I wouldn't want to convert ALL the tiles, bit of work (Working on a unannounced RM2k3 project ><), I'm converting them by towns right now.
I love the Limiting Band idea, BTW ^^

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
WOW! this is very cool:) Like final fantasy meets pokemon! nice ideas, and looks pretty fun!

Back