• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Laddering!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
It's the word we p much either love or hate, depending on how well you are doing on the day: Laddering.

How often do you ladder? Do you think the ladder system is fair at ranking players? Would you rather another type of system? AND how well have you done on any ladder, share the details & your thoughts n_n

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I don't really ladder too much because I'm not really the best at battling. Sometimes I guess I would go and ladder but it's not something I would do consistently, maybe like once in a while but it's not really worth it because of decay and such. I don't really get that high anyway lol.

I can't really imagine another system! Like a ladder is pretty basic (win, get points; lose, lose points) so idk what else there could be in place of it.

Back