• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there! I'm new.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
I hope to get a PhD in medicine and do things together with friends / loved ones. I love playing Pokémon. I suffer from aspergers disease and major depressive disorder, I'm sorry if I come across as rude or something like that. Contact me if you feel like!

I love cats.

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hello there new friend!
I'm glad you joined our litrtle community and i'm sure you'll have a lot of fun!
Don't worry about your disease, you seem a really nice and talkative person,
and everyone around here is very nice and friendly, so you'll fit in just right ;)
I wish you a lot of luck getting your PhD in medicie, has to be very hard and stressing.
If you ever need anything, just ask a Mod or any other member, we all love to help out!
Looking forward to see you around!

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, sounds awesome. Yeah, I have a lot of small projects going on at the same time really, bouncing from each one to the other xD

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
Hello madmanslantern!

Student D1 here, but you can just call me as Student, and welcome to the community! :D

I think you'll do fine here, even if you have a disease. And also, you don't really sound rude; I actually think of you as a friendly person when I read your introductory post. As Zorogami mentioned, everyone around here is very nice and friendly, so you will fit in the community well. I'm sure of that. :) And good luck getting your PhD in medicine as well!

If you have any questions, just ask the mods or any members here. Hope you have a good time and enjoy your stay! ;)

Back