• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yesss i accomplished something

Honest

Hi!
Years
Being big, bad, and blue

Probably getting into college, honestly. The whole admission process was so stressful, it's nice to see all that hard work pay off.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Last big thing was becoming an IKEA employee and finding out most of my closer coworkers like me better than the other new people and some older people. :3

Other things include finishing that frickin' Episode Index and actually making myself a nice theme again. I had been kinda struggling with creativity in that department. :(

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
The Hitman FC thread. That thing took forever and I'm really happy it turned out as well as I'd hoped, despite it not kicking off but oh well xD

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Getting a date for prom. I was nervous about it but she said yes so now I know I won't be going to my prom dateless. :]

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Being a mother to my little girl, I was scared about being one when I found out was having one because I
was only a teenager at the time. Thankfully I am doing a good job with her today.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Last thing was being told that I was being switched to another shift at work! I was working toward that and aiming for it for a long time now. Now I just have to wait until they find someone to replace me, and I can do something I enjoy a little more than what I do now! That was two days ago, but it's probably a 3 out of 10 in how accomplished I feel about something.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well. I finished a drawing that I had been working on for days.

I don't accomplish much, though.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Getting a mod position on another site. I honestly tried really hard for it and it paid off, so Im happy :)

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Getting promoted to moderator on pc's battle server :3

Years
Getting selected for an exchange to China! Gonna face off east vs. west in debates about politics and tings.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
Same reason as Red there.

Becoming a voiced member on the PC Battle Server, and also becoming a PC Supporter here too!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Hmm.. well I made a badass sirloin steak on the griddle for my boyfriend yesterday, topped it with peppercorn sauce and some curly fries on the side :3 He liked it so I felt goooodd <3

Back