• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you want to be a mod?

Do you want to be a mod?

• Yes

Votes: 48 82.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
i would. It would brobably make me post more, and make me new friends ^^

plus, the challange of it would be fun :P

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
Years
I am in between it. Kinda do, kinda don't. Being a mod is challenging, but I am on other forums, its kinda tough being an Admin/Mod when theres also like no one on your forums. *sighs* I wish I could get other ppl to join, but theres no advertising allowed.

Years
I have always wanted to be a MOD. I think I would make a good one but I'm still new. So I'm going to rush into things. I know my day will come soon enough. ^_^

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
sure^^ I own a couple of boards and been an admin a few times and a mod,it tis a bit challenging,but I'm up for a good challenge^^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
There's a thread like this, but it's old already. =p

Well, yeah... I'd like to be a mod. I'd love to give support to the community. =3

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
*cries* I've always wanted to be a mod. Such pretty silver names...tons of responsibilities yet still with so many privilages...*sigh* The mod life would be the life for meh. ;o;

~Kelsey

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
eh...being a mod never really appealed to me. XD

Be one for ove a year and you wonder what even pushed you to be one. Trust me.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Crystal Clair said:
What are the benefits of a mod on this site besides the signature editing and thread closing? On SPPf you can have custom avatars.
Mods can't edit sigs O.o; And plus anyone can have a custom ava here XD

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Blue said:
Mods can't edit sigs O.o; And plus anyone can have a custom ava here XD
They could for a short bit until a mod got hacked and sigs got edited. You get the Mod Lounge too. XD Though I've heard its different than from when I was a mod.

I'd say I want to be a mod, but asking makes your chances nil. ;p

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
From my current point of view? Nope! I'm already a mod. XP

From a non-mod point of view? Of course! I'm always looking for ways to help the community, and to moderate is to help the community. Also, as many moderators have said before, moderating requires responsibility, and there are more advantages of being a regular member as opposed to a moderator, though I'm willing to accept that.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Well I'd personally gived up hope in ever excelling in forums after well..I'd perfer not to talk about it.
If I'd ever been given a chance to be a mod, I'd regain mah confidence here. So I suppose it wouldn't hurt. I hope this dosen't count as asking though..

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
Years
Offcourse I would love to be a mod or even a super mod. I like to get responsibilites. I have always wanted to be one of these. But I don't really know that will I become a mod or not. But still I have hope that I will become one. One day.

~RAP~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Crystal Clair said:
What are the benefits of a mod on this site besides the signature editing and thread closing? On SPPf you can have custom avatars.
You can't edit sigs here unless you're higher staff, and everyone on PC can have custom avatars, Crystal Clair.
1. You get a prettier name than the mods at SPPf ;P
2. You can get a coloured profile
3. You have access to Spam World - erm, the mod areas.
4. All the normal mod benefits.

Don't think modship is all benefit though. >>; It's also responsibility.
Of course, the good balances all the responsibility out =D

But, when I wasn't a mod, heck I wanted to be one. XD
1. I wanted to tell people off that were bugging me with their flaming and stuff.
2. I wanted the power to warn people for their sigs. I was reporting a lot of sigs as I recall. XD
3. I wanted the power to lock threads, etc. I was ALWAYS reporting, especially on IM [Bunny got the worst of that XD] and I still am. XP
4. I wanted to be a mod on the second biggest Pok?mon forum on the net~

Back