• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Episode.
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Anime 3.14 314
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
-lapras- said:
if I can't have fanservice in my own soul where can I?

Exactly! Our spirits should have a sleepover.
Looks good, can't wait to see it finished.

Those Inoue panels were funny XD Especially the first one.

Spoiler:

No Jump this week?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I think there will probably be a Jump today, there was last week and the chaos was a lot worse than it is now. Bleach/Naruto/OP seem to be scanned and translated by about 5am (12 hours from now) and Bakuman! the day after.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I guess the **** hit the fan after the mangaka's deadline, in the last week they'd probably have a lot less time to draw.

--

Since it's Bleach's 10th year it should get one of these.
Spoiler:

Anyway.....yeah.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Sorry I haven't been active lately, it's mainly about school and exams and studying and stuff >.>

Manga 441
Spoiler:

About the cover I promised everyone - I'm trying to learn some chords on guitar first, but in my Music class at school we have to cover a song on Keyboard so....Yeah. I'll record it if you want ^.^

(And....New AMV which is better than my other ones but I still need to work on it a bit.... ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19OVh740mK8)

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Spoiler:

Anyway.....yeah.
The One Piece tributes are epic! Why have I never seen them before?
I think I remember when the Naruto ones came out.
I laughed at how Kubo Orochimaru reminds me of Muramasa. xD
And you're right, that last one is horrid! >.<

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
I resisted the wikiwalk! WOO!

According to MangaStream, no Shonen Jump this week.
Don't know why though.
I'm guessing that last week, the chapters were pretty much already prepared and everything. There would've been no problem sending it to the stores for them to put up on the shelves. This week, though, there's a lot more worry about moving from Tokyo, not having time to write up the chapters or send them to Jump, etc.
Though I don't actually know about the process of drawing the chapter > on the shelves, I'm guessing based on what would be a logical process.
Spoiler:

Anyway.....yeah.
It'd be awesome if Bleach DID get one. And am I the only one that thinks his Luffy is alright?
DBZ got one too. Very big files:
Spoiler:

About the cover I promised everyone - I'm trying to learn some chords on guitar first, but in my Music class at school we have to cover a song on Keyboard so....Yeah. I'll record it if you want ^.^

(And....New AMV which is better than my other ones but I still need to work on it a bit.... ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19OVh740mK8)
Oh yeah, you were meant to do a cover :p
I like it. It's better than your other one, I think, and the song suits the clips. I would think it's a bit hard to use a slower song for something like Bleach, so point for that.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Haha, if Dragonball looked like this i'd probably have liked it. It kinda takes the "manliness" out of the series but whatever.
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
It'd be awesome if Bleach DID get one. And am I the only one that thinks his Luffy is alright?
Spoiler:
Why can't I see them?! D:

Bishie Goku ftw.

This is hardly Bleach related but it's a good place to ask.

http://www.animefushigi.com/bakuman-episode-24

Skip to 11:50 and 19:30....is that guys voice actor Masakazu Morita, or in other words Ichigo?
Yes, that is Ichigo's seiyū.
I'm a bit surprised how fast I was able to recognize that it is the same voice. xD
And I used to remember a time when I could tell any of their voices apart by themselves.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I resisted the wikiwalk! WOO!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Hahaha, I was wondering if you'd resist. XD

Those pictures are awesome! XD I want to see some Bleach ones! C'mon Mangaka, get on it! XD

I was about to say the same thing, but then they randomly decided to work. :\ Anyway, if it still doesn't work for you, what I did was open the spoiler and highlight everything in side it, right click the highlighted portion and click "View Selection Source" Un-highlight the stuff in the window that pops up. When you do, you should see the links to the pictures that you can copy and paste to see this pictures individually. ^__^ Hope that helps you out!
[/FONT]

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Bishie Goku ftw.

This is hardly Bleach related but it's a good place to ask.

http://www.animefushigi.com/bakuman-episode-24

Skip to 11:50 and 19:30....is that guys voice actor Masakazu Morita, or in other words Ichigo?
It sure sounds like him... But y'know, voice actors can vary their voices quite a lot...
My source of the images (maybe you can see them there?):
http://www.daizex.com/multimedia/images/artists/index.shtml

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back