• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynndaquil

Octopus in training
Years
I got to the part where the story branches, and went to go do the bad end on breeze island. whenever i talk to the green haired person, it goes to my pokemon party that is used in pokemon contests and whatnot. if i select anything, it freezes.
i read about someone else experiencing this before, but i don't know how to fix or get past this myself. does anyone know how to fix this? i really want to play some more, but im a bit stuck. D:

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
I got to the part where the story branches, and went to go do the bad end on breeze island. whenever i talk to the green haired person, it goes to my pokemon party that is used in pokemon contests and whatnot. if i select anything, it freezes.
i read about someone else experiencing this before, but i don't know how to fix or get past this myself. does anyone know how to fix this? i really want to play some more, but im a bit stuck. D:

Hm. This is because you weren't supposed to be able to talk to the Team Earth Member there. A script should activate before you can reach him. Have you done the Dark Organization Event? I remember someone had that problem and doing the event fixed it.

lynndaquil

Octopus in training
Years
Ah, I don't think I did. I went straight there after getting all of the badges/symbols back. I'll go do that then and come back. thanks so much :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
Which emulator do you guys use to play LOG? I'm using vBag mobile and it seems it doesn't support saving via the ROM save option :/

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
hey guys, i jsut reached rainbow city, and defeated team earth (i think that was the name), and now i just have to battle the e.m (elemental master) with zapdos wich is lvl 50, then, how do i beat it?, i have a recently lvl 36 charizard, lvl 34 lucario, lvl 28 luxio, lvl 25-30 sneasel, lvl 21 zorua and level 20 roselia, it's necessary to beat that zapdos or do i just have to lose that fight?, if i MUST beat that zapdos wich on my first attempt i got beaten, then how i can do it?
P.S: the truth is that when i was about to get beaten i just turn off the game then turned it on from where i last saved...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
hey guys, i jsut reached rainbow city, and defeated team earth (i think that was the name), and now i just have to battle the e.m (elemental master) with zapdos wich is lvl 50, then, how do i beat it?, i have a recently lvl 36 charizard, lvl 34 lucario, lvl 28 luxio, lvl 25-30 sneasel, lvl 21 zorua and level 20 roselia, it's necessary to beat that zapdos or do i just have to lose that fight?, if i MUST beat that zapdos wich on my first attempt i got beaten, then how i can do it?
P.S: the truth is that when i was about to get beaten i just turn off the game then turned it on from where i last saved...

Battling Rhea with Zapdos is optional.
You can battle her or not, it's up to you.
If you lose, then you can just simply battle her again inside the gym.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019

Battling Rhea with Zapdos is optional.
You can battle her or not, it's up to you.
If you lose, then you can just simply battle her again inside the gym.

ok, thanks, but, you don't think that was some kind of...crazy and insane?, i mean, a optional fight with a level 50 legendary pokemon while your pokemon ar like 30-40, sorry, just had to say that....but, do you know any tips for training my pokemon and friendship rasing?

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
I'll describe my problem again, hoping someone will help:
when I battle Giratina, the Vessel and Zah I see the credits rolling. Before the credits it says "saving, don't turn off the power". The credits end with a white THE END sign. The game then goes to the loading screen (the one that says "Analyzing...Unpacking" and then it just crashes to the ROM list in my Nokia N95. I'm using vBag v.1.2.0. I wanted to somehow try to use vBag saves in my Viasual Boy Advance on my laptop but I don't know how to do it... Could someone plz help? Should I just start the game all over, using a Ruby v.1.0 ROM?

Destine, could you help me?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
But as Ruby 1.0 is the original release, a smart hacker knows to create the patch file over a rom of that kind so that's why it often works.
I believe in DJG's smartness =D

Also, Snorunt's evolutions have different Growth Rates than Snorunt. It makes them decrease in level upon evolution.
It has already been reported.

ok, thanks, hmm, i'm, having some problems with riolu, budew and my recently catched eevee, well, mostly, i want to ask for tips for rasing friendship...oh, and what level do lucario learn aura sphere if that move is on this game?
I believe it's level 37.

Enjoy pipz~
All 50 TMs?! Wow, awesome :D

im abit dissapointed about Zorua... i have been searching it for hours and its ability was Inner Focus.. i guess you cant add new moves? i was really wanting to try out Illusion... :(
3rd gen game is 3rd game.

ok, thanks, but, you don't think that was some kind of...crazy and insane?, i mean, a optional fight with a level 50 legendary pokemon while your pokemon ar like 30-40, sorry, just had to say that....but, do you know any tips for training my pokemon and friendship rasing?
Zappy can still be beaten even by using 30-40 levels ;)

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
very sorry lol

some may remember that i did the legendary pkmn guide for ruby destiny reign of legends. been a while and came back...to see more gr8 hacks by djg!

Just a question: why do i keep getting a input checksum invalid when trying to patch using ups patcher? issit cos the ruby rom i use is not valid? alr tried a couple of other roms and still doesnt work...
im using android vgba btw

EDIT: Nvm gotten it to work on gameboid THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019

Zappy can still be beaten even by using 30-40 levels ;)

hmm yeah, since now with sheer luck i defeated it...hey guys, i don't know if some of you know this, but, yesterday i discovered a way to make money and rare candies in a legal way and easy, that means, in game without cheats...well, if you guys can say that i can pass or use a save from gpsp for psp into the gba pc emulator, i will try to do a video about it, since, you guys who started or are at a certain point are like..."man, this is good but, i can't buy that much items" or "why i have so low money?", i'll give a solution about these...the maze-like game at sparkle path...well, if i can, as i said, make a video with the following steps to have as much money and levels you want, but specially money for the ones who are havin problems with it...

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
I can not go in the region Gento
how do I go? Where is the symbol of the region hevah?

You get the Hevah Symbol by beating the Hevah League and talking to the person in red clothes with blond hair in the building. You simply take it to the man on Rainbow Path.

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
You get the Hevah Symbol by beating the Hevah League and talking to the person in red clothes with blond hair in the building. You simply take it to the man on Rainbow Path.

Thanks Kirby is very beautiful region, but Gentoo is very bare ...
How many cities are there in Gento can be visited?

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
I've finally solved my problem! I had to copy vBag saves into the same folder with my VisualBoyAdvance on my laptop. I've loaded the ROM save, finished the Dragon Castle event, saved again and copied the save back to my Nokia N95. I've also found out that the ????? instead of items in marts is vBag's fault! In my laptop VBA vendors got normal items and none of them has ????? in their list. I think all the people who have this glitch in vBag have to change their emulator to be able to buy from shop vendors and the evo stone seller. I don't care anymore because I bought a few stones while playing on my laptop. Anyways, problem solved and I'm happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back