• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Electadude's Pokemon Red (RELIVED) is declined.
Unfortunately, roleplaying here works a little differently than what you may be used to. To successfully get a submitted roleplay approved, you need a plot with perhaps some decent backstory, a sign up template, rules and a rating. To have every person playing the same character works more like fanfiction than roleplaying.

milktankRancher's The Hidden Mythology is accepted!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Accepted:

Lady Gunner's HIVEBENT! (OOC+SU) <- Brain exploded reading this one.​

Declined:

americaninja's The Silver Leaders' cup. I can see you have thought about your rules and mechanics well, however I'm wondering how practical they are for a non-IM based roleplay. It will involve a lot of work on your behalf to calculate the damage of every move a roleplay writes, and to govern all of this. The plot is also very lacking - why is there a tournament? What why region vs region? If there is only one on one battles at a time what is the player doing the rest of the time? etc. If you would like a copy of your thread feel free to me PM me. :)

SunDragon's Pokemon Zombies Gone Wild. I think you may have misunderstood the roleplay section, as you talk about 'the game beta 1', you lack a plot and have no information as to how it would actually be a roleplay - have a read of our rules and PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
ChiliDawgs and Gimmepie's IC is accepted!

Oddball20007's Pokemon mystery dungeon: Team Gemstone! is declined.
There's real potential, but it's just slightly lacking. Can you explain a little who Team Gemstone is? Do they have a good/bad reputation? And, where is this set? And just a thing to note; its a little bit easier for participants if you stick a blank SU form instead of just your own.

JNathan and gimmiepie's IC is accepted!

Miss Doronjo's PRELUDE and its OOC are accepted!

ShinyNuzLover's PokeCity! is declined.
With our roleplays here, we prefer if you have a plot and perhaps a section stating what members have to do in the roleplay. Please read (or re-read if you have already done so) our Roleplay Rules and have a quick look at some other roleplays here to get a better idea of what I mean.

Blackbox's Verideth Fighting Academy is declined.
You lack quite a lot of backstory for your own universe; what is this war that has been avoided? Why was there a war? If there are more than one species, what is their relationships with eachother? What universe is this set in? What is the name of the world? Is it a modern day world? Please go into more depth.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Accepted:

DeathofShadows' IC thread

Blackbox's Verideth Fighting Academy (IC+SU?)
Oddball200007's PMD: Team Gemstone! (OOC+SU)
~Genevieve~'s Celestial League (OOC+SU)
Lt. Col. Fantastic's Into the Darko (OOC+SU)
DeathofShadows' Another Day in Equestria (OOC+SU)
heretostay123's Dragon Ball: Tenkaichi (OOC+SU)​

Declined:

Cyborgster's Rise of the Demilegends. Lots of interesting ideas however you need to clarify a lot of things about how this roleplay will work - how do you find the items? Do people work on their owns, in teams, in one huge group? How do they meet each other? Do they know each other before hand? There are lots of questions to be asked. I would recommend making a 'you' section (have a look at some existing roleplays).

CJBlazer's Pokémon League Masters: Birth of a New Darkness. You're trying to create a whole new region here so I feel that there is a lot more information needed. You casually mention gym leader's names - however it doesn't mean anything to the reader if they haven't been introduced. The 'new pokémon' bit also confused me, if you're going to include fakemon or new legendary pokémon then remember to include the information (and possible a sprite).

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Accepted:

Ray Maverick's IC Thread
heretostay123's IC Thread
~Genevieve~'s IC Thread

chuckleslucifer's Digimon Adventure! (OOC+SU)​

Declined:

Crimson0191's Pokémon - Kanto vs Jhoto - The war that changes the world. I'm afraid this thread is very hard to follow. I would recommend including specific sections ("story," "rules," "your character," etc.) to make the thread easier to understand. Also, it should be "johto" so bear that in mind when resubmitting ><. If you would like a copy of your post, or have any questions, feel free to PM me.​

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
chuckleslucifer's IC is accepted!

Crimson0191's Pokémon - Kanto vs Johto - The war that changes the world is declined.
I'm not sure if you've done a direct copy paste from last time, but like SwiftSign wrote, it's hard to follow. I don't think you've fixed up a lot of spelling errors from last time (Jhoto again, seems to be more dominant than Johto). Personally, for a roleplay about war, you really need to have a solid history. 21 years is a long time and with a war, so much can happen! Please make things more clear and go into more detail over what happened over these 21 years, okay?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Accepted:

Lt. Col. Fantastic's IC Thread

chuckleslucifer's The Pokémon League (OOC+SU)

theapexpredator.'s Pokémon: True Force Static (OOC+SU)

-Sam's Johto: A Time Of Uncertainty (OOC+SU)

TurtleKing's Digimon Alpha (OOC+SU)

Declined:

dabeatmaster123's A Pokémon movie special - Good idea but you haven't really spoken about how this will work. Does the plot follow the movie/s entirely? How do the players influence the outcome? You mention how they can be 'good' or 'bad', but how will this work if you're planning to do multiple scenario/films? Typically a Pokémon film lasts a day or so, are you sure you want to have to storm through them so quickly? You definitely need to provide more details, PM me if you'd like to discuss more.

Crimson0191 Kanto vs Johto - I'm sorry but this still isn't very fleshed out :(. There are lots of inconsistencies (for example, you say there is little electricity - what about electric pokémon?) and the overall plot is lackluster. Why is Kanto set on revenge rather than living peacefully? "False scientific research" seems like an odd thing to make pokémon battles illegal. If Plasma are to blame why don't them seem to play a more dominant role in this? Maybe you should ask some of the roleplayers in your previous roleplay to help flesh this out.

ElBurrito's Pokémon Splicer - Great idea, but I feel like it needs a little more. Why only make eight? Why were the test subjects discarded? Where did Giovanni go? Would also be a good idea to comment on how the roleplay works - I'm assuming they won't find Getsis straight away, what do they do in the meantime? How do the eight spliced trainers meet?

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or would like a copy of your original thread.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
ElBurrito's Pokemon Splicer is accepted.

Kiyoshi the Polar Bear's The Morality Game and its OOC is accepted!

Quto's Cursed Books is declined.
Great idea! But perhaps can we have some backstory on where the books come from and how the members get their hands on them? And a rating too, please!

-Sam's IC is accepted!

chuckleslucifer IC is accepted!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Accepted:

Jegretis' IC Thread
Quto's IC Thread

Declined:

Crimson0191's Life After Death. This is a great start, I can see you are setting a scene, however this is an almost exact copy of 'Angel Beats' without you mentioning the anime a single time. It's best to mention it's an adaption. Also, there isn't much information on how this will work - comparing it to the anime. For instance, how many characters are you looking for? Where do the books fit in to this? How is the white haired girl stopping you opening a book?... Lots of questions. It may be better if you stick with actual Angel Beats mechanics and story lines - just make small adjustments for roleplays. PM me if you need help or would like me to check anything.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
gimmepie's "The Hoenn Diaries" is accepted.

Lord Sephear's "Sekirei: Wings of Fate" is accepted. Although it would be a good idea to prune down this information, especially in the SU section.

chuckleslucifer's "Dragon Quest: The Chosen" is declined. Since this is based off the Dragon Quest games (I assume) more information is going to be needed. You do have a brief 'about' section but it doesn't really explain much about the roleplay. Also, some advice, sometimes it is best to delay roleplays so you're not juggling too many at once - it might be a good idea to put this idea to rest for a few weeks.

Superion's "The Guardians of Sobta" is declined. Welcome to the RP Section Superion! :) Your thread is good, but it is missing a sign-up sheet which is fairly essential! I would recommend, once you fix up your thread, that you post it in the Roleplay Lounge (where most OOCs go).

Sub Phantom's "Magma Morphs" is declined. You're lacking a lot of detail to your story, and although I can see you resubmitted with a rating much more is needed to get your roleplay approved here. A more detailed introduction, information about the setting/year it takes place. You're also going to want to explain what the characters will be roleplaying, as at the moment it is vague at best. Finally a list of rules for players to follow (such as "No legendary Fusions" I would imagine).

Feel free to PM me for questions, advice, or to get a copy of your original thread.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
gimmepie's IC Thread is accepted!

Serperion "Pokémon: The Guardians of Sobta" is accepted!

guyanachronism's "Kalos Adventure" is declined. Welcome to the Roleplay Corner! However, your roleplay doesn't fit the specification lined out in the roleplay rules. Please give them a read, and perhaps look at existing roleplay threads, before resubmitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back