• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Moonlight Version [RMXP]

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
This looks like a promising game, one that I'll keep my eye on. One question though, will you change the part about pokerus , cause I like how it has a major part in your story.

Yes, we are going to fit it in with the new storyline Neo Pikachu is almost finished with. I'm very glad you like it!

Oh I havent noticed the special thanks thing! This makes me really happy, thats all we expect from people from the community. Also I forgot to say you that your maps are REALLY good, there are only a few mistakes, but everyone make them xD. Good luck.
Hey, You do inspire me. Don't denie it =D Thanks, I'm glad everyone likes my maps. Some noob whore from another forum said to quit mapping ;_;

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
just pm me some details and ill get u some concepts! ^^
o and do u wanna use my tiles for ur game?
u can, but try not ta share em cuz i don't want ppl stealing my hard work.

anyway, keep up the great work ^^

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Some noob whore from another forum said to quit mapping ;_;

Don't listen to him, people on the internet just like to hate these days.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Yes, I will right now. I just noticed some errors with the new story, so editting first post now. I'd like some rates on the story. [WARNING: Its very sad.]

And its pretty long, for me. xD I got the menu system working, thanks to JV. Later, when I learn a little more about scripting, Ill make the menu system more intresting, but for now, it'll be simple. When I get the time, I'll post new screenshots and even a video when I'm done with the beginning events of the game. Stay tuned for lots of updates.
What we really need are:
-Trainer Spriters to sprite the battle sprite of Colin and April and the Professor. (also there back sprites)
-OW Spriter to make April.
-Fakemon Spriter to sprite the current three starters and placeholder fakemon.
- Fakemon spriter for the back sprites and icons of the new pokemon + a few pokemon that you find in the wild at the start of the game.
-Someone to make a better title then me.

Thats it for now, I think. Ill edit if I remember that we need something else ^_^

AND; I have deicded that we will add an evil team for a small sidequest that starts around your 2nd gym battle.

Last edited:

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Sorry for the double post, but I've got quite a big update. I have made the battle system the wonderful poccil has put in the starter kit to work, with screenshots of it. And, a new sunshine city [still trying to insert sidestep ladders]. All new~
Adding to the first post~
kysjm.png

Screens:
Spoiler:

Like? A lot of these things will be made custom.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Sorry for the double post, but I've got quite a big update. I have made the battle system the wonderful poccil has put in the starter kit to work, with screenshots of it. And, a new sunshine city [still trying to insert sidestep ladders]. All new~
Adding to the first post~
kysjm.png

Screens:
Spoiler:

Like? A lot of these things will be made custom.
Well first off the map looks rather plain. there really isn't any stand out parts.
the screens dont show anything we havent seen.without your update we've seen all this before.Though the purple windowskin is cool.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Well, that map Isn't really supposed to 'stand out'. Its your average Oldale Town. Get what I mean? I thought you guys would like to see the progress I am making, so I posted a screen with the inside of the lighthouse and inside the poke-center of Sunshine City. So... Yea. I will change the battle stuff, like the terrain style and windowskin of it. I'm also giving you guys a preview, showing that Im done with the Wolinge pokemon. Front, Back, and mini all credit to the amazing Rabbit.
AND; I can't seem to get a working tileset that dosen't delete something from the top of the tileset [flowers, water, etc.]
Sorry I dissapointed you. =[

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
You replied to mine, so I figured I'd return the favour...bolds -should be- below. I see them on the Edit Post screen but not on the topic screen...the comments are still in there.

Game Name: Pokemon Moonlight Does the name have any plot significance? If it does, then it's a keeper...

Introduction:

Hello, and welcome to the world of Pokemon Moonlight, where new pokemon await on the new places in the Jinju region ...cool name.. Hi there, Im Nytkoi, a beginning game designer for all types (hacks, xp, im pretty good with 2003) and so yea.. here is my new production.

-------------------------------------------------------------------|

PART 1

In the year 20x1 Like the year format...reminds me of MMBN., you are a seven Seven?! year old pokemon fanatic. You have
dreams of becoming a pokemon master of the Jinju Region once you turn 10 Oh, alrighty then....
You live on the peacful and small town of Elderford. Your father works
at the lighthouse Now that's something different!. Your best friend, April/Colin's father works there
too. But, on November 3rd, 20x1, something tragic happened to your
family, making your father enraged.
PART 2
Your father is working at the Lighthouse with April/Colin's father,
working to fix a small problem. At your house, your mother is treating
your little sister, who has been ill for weeks. This makes it hard for
your father to go to work. He does not want to leave his sick child.
Your mother makes sure everyone is calm and it's just like any other
sickness, but Inside, she is worried as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------|
PART 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------|
A week after that day, your mother calls the Doctor from Neicawave NY-CUH-WAVE?
City to check on her daughter, a.k.a your little sister.
After a few hours of testing and catscans, your little sister, Daisy,
is diagnosed with... PokeRus. Is the pokerus a virus? If it is, that means it isn't curable...and terminal.
Your mother is in complete shock. She stammers, saying that is a pokemon
disease. YES! Looking promising... The doctor agrees, but explains something tragic happening in the
human world Ooooookaaaaaay.... The only reason your mother is shocked it becuase Elderford
is far away from big Citys in the Jinju Region, and they do not hear much.
---------------------------------------------------------------------|
PART 4
The Doctor that came to Elderford Island on a special ship to get
there as quickly as possible explained to your family about PokeRus For pkmn, it is a benevolent disease as all EV trainers know, so it is, then, dangerous when somehow picked up by a human?,
except your father is not home. He is working at the LightHouse, not knowing
that his little daughter has just been diagnosed with the most newly discovered
cancer. Sweet, this seems to have no connection to any trash legends thus far...
PART 5
PokeRus mysteriously became a disease for humans as well as Pokemon on
September 12, 20x0. An old women named Agatha ...I never liked her, anyways. was diagnosed and died
that very same month. As the year of 20x0 went by, houndreds of people
in the Jinju region were diagnosed of PokeRus, which stunned scientists.
They had no idea what this disease was and how it became a human disease,
and why it affects humans worse then pokemon. They called the year 20x0 the
Tragic Mystery.
----------------------------------------------------------------------|
PART 6
Now, your mother is even more shocked. By the end of the day, when
your father comes back from the LightHouse, it was time for the Doctor
to leave. Your mother quickly explains everything to your father. Before
he can even pull himself together with shock, the Doctor tells them that
he needs to take their daughter away from them to the Hospital in the bigger
parts of the Jinju region. The Doctor then takes the seriously ill child to the special
ship. Your father runs after the Doctor yelling that it wasn't right to take their
daughter, but it was too late Do I sense foul play?. Your mother and father's daughter had been taken
away from them.
PART 7
As a result, when your father came back, he took the old boat from the garage
of the house and rowed after the ship that carried his daughter. Now, your
family has lost two members, not knowing where they were or if they were alright.
Now, in 20x4, you are 10, and going to getting your first pokemon at the
Sunshine City pokemon center. Your mother only lets you leave the island becuase
she wants you to find that hospital, and find out if your father is there and
if your little sister is alright. At the Sunshine City Center, there is a small
lab where you get your first pokemon. Then, you set out on a journey, not to become
a pokemon master like you had dreamed of on the year after the tragic year, but
to find out the mystery of what became of your father and your little sister. *applause*

I really hope that you have enough of this developed for the actual game...the above all appears to be prologue material/backstory...

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Im glad you like the story, Agent Zero, [Or did I not understand your little comments? Im plrobably going to change the textbox/windowskins with d/p ones, once I find some xD After a few more posts, Ill have a gigantic update. And, new concepts for the starters! Thanks to pikachu500:
moonlight.png

And; Better region map;
10r8klg-1.png

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Im glad you like them! My concpt Artist is getting photoshop so, they'll get better. :D
New screenshot of Almondbay City [No, I just skipped to Almondbay cuase I felt like it. : D
2qscd9l.png

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Hey in the game development group you said you were going to have an update, i am looking forward to it! Also, I noticed that most of your mapping mistakes are related to the town floor tiles, check them in almonbay and also at the first town too.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Hey in the game development group you said you were going to have an update, i am looking forward to it! Also, I noticed that most of your mapping mistakes are related to the town floor tiles, check them in almonbay and also at the first town too.
Thanks, Im glad you are looking forward to the update! Im also looking for a good CSS person. : D Okay, Ill check them.

I editted Elderford Island and you'll see a preview of it, in the update.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
*Clap*...*Clap*...*Clap*. Very well planned game, and I like the storyline. screens are impressive, and the region map is very nicely done ;). Also from the look of your sheep fakemon you seem to have some creative pokemon so I hope to see this game grow! Good luck I'll be on the watch for this.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
I have to agree with Flood, the storyline here is well developped and the progress you are making is really quick ( btw I loved the grass starter design *-*). Also, im waiting for your update. =]

Back