• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.92 Released)

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2015
I am stuck in that island with the rock in the entrance of the cave. Any ideas what/where should i do/go next?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
@1158

I battled a Trainer with a Gardevoir a while ago and my pokemon is Gyarados then I used Surf to gardevoir then I'm suprised that It is not very effective on gardevoir? Why? Gardevoir is only a Psychic type right? Why water moves are not effective on her? It should give NORMAL damage though.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
@ashketchum24 ..i was in further beta's or versions ...will there be a new region after tyron or something else like battle pyramid , world tournament etc etc.................

Drk.Legendary

You can't Escape from Me.!
Years
@1158

I battled a Trainer with a Gardevoir a while ago and my pokemon is Gyarados then I used Surf to gardevoir then I'm suprised that It is not very effective on gardevoir? Why? Gardevoir is only a Psychic type right? Why water moves are not effective on her? It should give NORMAL damage though.
Gardevoir is now a fairy type in this game. I dont know the strengths and weaknesses of fairy type though.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Gardevoir is now a fairy type in this game. I dont know the strengths and weaknesses of fairy type though.

Ah.. I've searched through the internet about fairy types and same as normal damage with water types. Well i think they didn't have an update yet. Thanks for answering!

Dark Sonic

Chaos Control!
Years
@pyrano well the game ends after you beat the tyron league and yes theres another region if you havent found out already its the johto region

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
Hello 1158, finally I have time to play your newest version again!
Here's the bug I found.
After I finished the sky castle event, I went to the undersea passage and found that the event in it was unsolved! It should be solved in the very beginning!
What's more, I found the match call option in the pokenav disappeared.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Can you please tell me how many legendaries are here? Where are the locations? Because i enter a cave in solar city just to explore but there is a pokemon blocking the exit I think its a sneasel, I think there is a legendary pokemon in it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Hello 1158, finally I have time to play your newest version again!
Here's the bug I found.
After I finished the sky castle event, I went to the undersea passage and found that the event in it was unsolved! It should be solved in the very beginning!
What's more, I found the match call option in the pokenav disappeared.

I got the same bug like all of the events started again and the match call and ribbon option disappeared. Is that the latest version? Up to tyron league?

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Can you please tell me how many legendaries are here? Where are the locations? Because i enter a cave in solar city just to explore but there is a pokemon blocking the exit I think its a sneasel, I think there is a legendary pokemon in it.

The Sneasel Blocking the Cave There's No Legend Pokemon there. That an Event for Mission 4 In Eastern City (Uncovering LOGAN's or ALMA"s Past)
And the Legendary Pokemon are Available Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Keldeo, Genesect,Xerneas, Yvetal, Landorus, Tornadus, Thundurus, Mew, Mewtwo and Heatran

I got the same bug like all of the events started again and the match call and ribbon option disappeared. Is that the latest version? Up to tyron league?
To get rid of the Event Repeating Bug, Beat Elite 4 Again

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
The Sneasel Blocking the Cave There's No Legend Pokemon there. That an Event for Mission 4 In Eastern City (Uncovering LOGAN's or ALMA"s Past)
And the Legendary Pokemon are Available Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Keldeo, Genesect,Xerneas, Yvetal, Landorus, Tornadus, Thundurus, Mew, Mewtwo and Heatran

To get rid of the Event Repeating Bug, Beat Elite 4 Again

Thanks for answering! :)
And regarding on the repeated events I've already done that but it still the same.

Last edited:

Yuuki_Asura

Years
can i get the link for beta 2
Download the patch in the 1st Post

Extract RAR File with Winrar and use patcher Tsukuyomi (for Ups) Or
LunarIPS (for IPS) Then download A Clean Emerald Rom (if don't have the programs,The Rom
google it Since Distributing Roms is against the rules in this site or how to patch the rom there are tutorials on youtube) Then done just play it with a gba emulator

Yuuki_Asura

Years
Ive been through the eastern city, activated the 1st mission and proceeds to the road that is blocked by two crustles i think then I'm not paying attention all i remember is prof avery told me to go to sky castle but his not there. What will I do?

Go to Sky castle When land on your Left & your Right. You see 4 tombs For one of Each Warrior Pokemon Of Unova

Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion & Keldeo, Go to the tomb on your Lower Right and go inside and theres Prof. Avery With eliza

You must have Keldeo in your Party in Order to Proceed

Back