• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Starting out, tutorial directory.

Years
Are there any guides on how to make a trainer, put it into the game and make it battle-able? I've looked everywhere, and yet there are no tutorials.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 6, 2019
Are there any guides on how to make a trainer, put it into the game and make it battle-able? I've looked everywhere, and yet there are no tutorials.
It's not that hard to make a trainer. Just get a Trainer Editor (The one in G3T is good, Jambo51's Trainer Editor works too), make a trainer battle, get the trainer id, and look at diegoisawesome's xse tutorial, where he explains trainer battles.

Years
It's not that hard to make a trainer. Just get a Trainer Editor (The one in G3T is good, Jambo51's Trainer Editor works too), make a trainer battle, get the trainer id, and look at diegoisawesome's xse tutorial, where he explains trainer battles.

That's not what I was asking. There should be a go-to tutorial for people to follow so people can easily make a battle. Not everyone reads every post like this one, and thus would be asking the same question as me.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
That's not what I was asking. There should be a go-to tutorial for people to follow so people can easily make a battle. Not everyone reads every post like this one, and thus would be asking the same question as me.
Diego goes over how to make a trainer in detail. If someone wanted to know how to make one, the tutorial would literally just be a retread of Diego's piece with an added in "Use a trainer editor". It just takes the smallest bit of effort on the user's side to go to the tutorial/tools area and look around, because there isn't much more to it than that.

Back