• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Zeta Emergence (OOC Thread)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I don't mind one giant super post as long as:
  • I can tell the chapters apart
  • If you try to catch something end it with the ball shaking

Which means if you want to catch something before Chapter 2 Part 2 you're fine to stop before it, as I'm probably not gonna post Chapter 3 until Sunday to give people time to catch up!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
@Somniac: Not planned but that works out well!

@Miss Doronjo: As am I, just need to pull it together out of my head =P

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Aww... I saw there are no more applications. THis would have been so much fun! Oh well. Can I still apply?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Not to be rude but if you're not in this RP could you please refrain from posting in the thread =x Thank you!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
@nick: You can still post on Route 29 (and I'd prefer that you do!) so that we can get more people actually catching up before starting another chapter. I want at least 3 posts on Route 29 itself PLUS the individual one (or more if you want I suppose) in the house. After the house just use the Route 29 chapter =P

Years
oh my bad i thought i already did the 3 posts with me first going after hoot hoot then trying again and then the house but ok i might do another post before tomorrow

OH wait... I see now. Yea I will have another post up before tomorrow

EvilSkittles

Lord of the kitchen
Years
Whelp I finally got my post up, let me know if anything is wonky. I'm starting on my creepy house post which features an asleep Emile, anyone is free to come and kick him awake.

Edit: Looking at my posts so far, I seem to be having trouble achieving any sort of length. Anybody have any tips to help me out here?

Last edited:
Years
Ok Jake... my final post for Route 29 is complete, with me using Hoothoot for the very first time.
Also Evil Skittles... to try and extend your posts. I might suggest adding more detail into your posts. Like talking about the enviorment, what the battle is looking like, and even what your character is thinking. I don't know if you saw what Jake posted already, but I pretty much just said what Jake said in my own way ...

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Whelp, I'm on my way back from work right now, and so I can actually post again now! I may work out an extra post for Ffion before the next chapter goes up; just a route29 exploration one, which will most likely include more bonding with Bella and possibly some flashbacks.

Or... I may save myself for the next chapter, we'll see.

Whelp I finally got my post up, let me know if anything is wonky. I'm starting on my creepy house post which features an asleep Emile, anyone is free to come and kick him awake.

Edit: Looking at my posts so far, I seem to be having trouble achieving any sort of length. Anybody have any tips to help me out here?

Try being more descriptive of the surroundings, Imagine yourself in the environment and write what would strike you first; tall intimidating tree's closing around you, or a wide open plain with long grass swaying gently in a breeze. Address different senses; can your character smell anything in particular or is there any p[articular noises? Just don't overdo it and try to describe every little thing and every sense at every occasion.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I'm still gonna wait another few days for more people to get caught up, so feel free to post whatever. You aren't limited to 3 posts anyways, more than that is fine too!

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2019
Finally got my post up, sorry it took me so long. I'll have one in the haunted house up somewhat soon, hoping to catch a Ghastly in there I suppose hah.

Back