• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Latest Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2006
hey man can you make me sprites of the dragonball heroes pleasee
and snd them to my email
[email protected]
i want a sprite for very character (especially the popular ones like gogeta, goku, vegeto, vegeta, gohan etc....) and please a sprite for each of their sayian level.
for example different sprite for
goku normal
goku ssj1
gokussj2
gokussj3
gokussj4

please if you dothat and send them to my email i will do anything you ask.
i want them desperately man please.

thank you and i hope you help me
thanks again

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
Years
This Isnt An SS.......

lambros said:
hey man can you make me sprites of the dragonball heroes pleasee
and snd them to my email
[email protected]
i want a sprite for very character (especially the popular ones like gogeta, goku, vegeto, vegeta, gohan etc....) and please a sprite for each of their sayian level.
for example different sprite for
goku normal
goku ssj1
gokussj2
gokussj3
gokussj4

please if you dothat and send them to my email i will do anything you ask.
i want them desperately man please.

thank you and i hope you help me
thanks again

Ughm...You Cant Post That Here, This Is A Showcase And Sprite Requests Have Been Banned...If You Want Sprites Made Pm Him And You Definetally Would Need To Be More Specific And Show Pictures.....

Anyway These Sprites Are Coming Out Great Dude. Keep Up The Good Work!

aocom

Me like pixel art
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2008
Don't you have a Zero Suit Samus pixel art? Post that! :D
Lurve the spider. :3

Shadow Wolf 2

The Pixel Artist
Years
Very nice!
I would love to have a go at that style!

EDIT: I tried a Meowth, but I can't post it yet...

EDIT 2: GOT IT!
IT'S IN MY AVATAR!

Last edited:

SuperGuy

I hope I win.
Years
WOAH DUDE!!! *what that little kid said at the end if "The Incredibles", i forgot wat it was* cool maybe i can ask a favor and make me an avatar or a trainer guy, dont make it about sandslash cause my new name will be Swiss_Cheese, so... Z...Z...z...z... huh, o, so if u could do that, that'd be great. Thx if u do, oh well if u dont. hope u do... o and can u update ur homepage, crystalstudios.com, or whatever it is., jus wondering;)

Mudkippy

♥Mudkips Rule♥
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2007
wow! those are awesome! I like the way it's kind of a different style then the normal sprite style! :)

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
Years
These are some great sprites! It'll probably be quite a long time before I can scratch sprites that well! XD I love the shading and the animations most! ^^

GamerAse

The power of versatility
Years
These are very well done, very real. Not very pokémon-like, but with very unique style (which is good). I would love to see more of your art.

Gbj153

Mashimaro Freak =3
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 12, 2007
lol, the first one looks like treeko, but all are still alwsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back