• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: [Pkmn Em Hack]Pokemon Eissturm (Icestorm)

What do you think about this hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
I say use the new one, but change the bottom outline to a greyish instead of black. as other's have said before, it's a little too strong of a contrast to the white

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
Wow, this seems really amazing. That shows what you can do in an Emerald Rom, even though it can get easily damaged. The Day/Night system and snow systems are amazing.

Korey

Wheeeee... :3
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 11, 2012
This looks great, the snow is beautiful, and the day/night system looks great!
Good luck with this, and I'll be looking foward to playing this when it's finished. ^^

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hi Tutti, just to wish you luck on the game, as always. I think you'll probably end up your school stuff soon, so I'll be waiting to see some hot new info.

By the way, why did you decide to set your region on a snowy Johto? I'm curious... Are you also like Jeremy, a snow/ice lover?

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Hi Tutti, just to wish you luck on the game, as always. I think you'll probably end up your school stuff soon, so I'll be waiting to see some hot new info.

By the way, why did you decide to set your region on a snowy Johto? I'm curious... Are you also like Jeremy, a snow/ice lover?

I wanted to make some thing completely new. And a hack with snow tiles haven't been exist^^
So I started to make a snow hack. But there will also be area's without snow...

And yes, i love snow like Jeremy =)

Aureon

Developer of Pkmn RainStorm
Years
A snow hack is really cool, Tutti. =D
Yeah, I like snow too. You made me inspired to make my own hack...

Good luck!

Kingdra

*-_Pokémon Larimar_-*
Years
Wow Tutti, your hack rocks! I can't believe how you managed to add the Day/Night system. I like the German language too, it's really a funny language.

Good luck with your hack.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hi Tutti, I wonder how's it going with the hack, maybe the work has been restarted?

I remember that this game is not supposed to be a remake (it's just set on a known region that's all), so maybe you could tell us a bit more about some kind of event you are planning or something (though I'd prefer to see some screenshot with some scripting :P)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Hi Tutti, I wonder how's it going with the hack, maybe the work has been restarted?

I remember that this game is not supposed to be a remake (it's just set on a known region that's all), so maybe you could tell us a bit more about some kind of event you are planning or something (though I'd prefer to see some screenshot with some scripting :P)

Well, I don't really know Zel!! Maybe he restarted, or continuing his Hack without letting us know!!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 9, 2009
Great hack...
Those ice/snowy tiles and the day-night system just left me with my mouth open.
Great hack, I mean it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2008
hey tutti great job can't wait for the beta version

what program do u use to edit maps and how u change the world map...

thanks

go day/night system

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
hey tutti great job can't wait for the beta version

what program do u use to edit maps and how u change the world map...

thanks

go day/night system
Read Mastermind's editing worldmap tut for indepth understanding! All I can say is:
For R/S/E use cyclone
For FR/LG use a hexeditor on zel's mapbase
insert the map tileset and GFX, use AdvanceMap1.9 to edit the data(flightpoints and other things)
hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back