• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone Else Watched Every Episode Ever Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2014
I've tried to watch all of them. When it got to the 3rd gen, I lost track and stopped watching for a bit and then watched the battle frontier. Same thing happened in the diamond and pearl series, But I finished that series and I've seen everything int he black and white series, still currently watching it.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Wow I get bored of shows after 30 episodes lol.

But I'm sure I've seen pretty much all of Kanto and most of Johto just from watching it as a youngster.

Years
I watched all the episodes from day one right up until the end of the Johto saga. At that point, I wasn't all that excited since both Brock and Misty were leaving (even though Brock came back shortly after), and rather than showing it every weekday, the channel I watched it on relegated it to Saturday mornings at like 7:00, so I didn't bother keeping up with it. I did try and get back into the Black & White series, but I stopped watching about 20 episodes in, and have only seen 2 or 3 since then.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
From Kanto to Sinnoh, I seen all episodes, not in order, but I seen them on various reruns.

Unova I have not seen all of them, I'm not a morning person, and on TV they are on so early in the morning. I'll wait for reruns to see them, or when they are online.

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
Years
Like most of those above, I grew up with Pokemon and it wasn't much of a challenge to watch every episode. I love it and when I get the time (which is becoming more tasking day by day), I do rewatch classic episodes. Usually the Kanto/Johto region.

93Aiwass

Getting Back into Pokemon
Years
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Not yet, I have a five year gap and I left off somewhere in Hoenn but I intend to get right back into it... especially since I think the episodes are online on Pokemon.com.

... And why exactly don't they have full DVD releases of all the series yet?

Love is the Law, Love under Will.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2012
the first 3 gens shows were great. 4th gen show I didn't really like the voice of Ash, but the 5th gen show is also really good.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
No way, everything became a lot less manageable when they stopped dubbing the episodes here, and I kinda lost my touch where I was in the whole anime all those years ago. I started picking up on it again back in 2010, watching through the first generation again, but halfway through the Johto seasons, I kinda got bored with it all. Continued again quite a while later, but that was only watching the newest episodes of Sinnoh, and further with some of the episode of the Japanese Best Wishes, so it's kinda scattered all around. The only season I can say for sure I've watched everything through is the first, twice though, where all the others are pretty much a mess when it comes to which episodes I've watched lol.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

... And why exactly don't they have full DVD releases of all the series yet?

Love is the Law, Love under Will.

Everything up to Sinnoh League Victors has been released at some point on DVD, though many are out of print at this point. I was really hoping for a re-release of Johto Journeys when HGSS was released, but no such luck. Not only are those the longest out of print DVDs, they also never released the last two eps of that season on DVD.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Only watched up to Battle Frontier. Didn't really bother to watch the anime from Diamond & Pearl, buuut I did watch the first Black & White season (before Rival Destinies). So I basically skipped a generation of Anime. xD

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Only watched till the end of the Johto league, can't stand to watch the 3rd Gen 'cos no Misty, irritating guy Max and changed of voice actors for Ash in D/P. Been occasionally watching ever since.

Years
Nope and here's why by series:

OS- The only series of Pokemon that I watched in Full and Enjoyed. Brings back so many memories and things. And I loved the fact that Japanese things were referenced more during this time period. :)

AG- At first I didn't care for it due to the fact that Misty (the character that I got attached left) but now it's my second favorite series, except for season 9. I did love the the animation of AG and this version of Ash is one of my favorates.

DP- I liked the series (especially dawn, still do) at first then when it start dragging to long i stopped (in 2009 after the snowport city episode). The upside is tho, that I did like the writing of the series.

BW- Up until a few months ago, i didn't see it. Although I like Cilan and Iris (mostly because of thier Japanese VA's, who are my favorites) now, I did'nt really care for this series first. The first 22 episodes kinda bored me sadly. But now I do like series even tho the writing is'nt that sensational.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Gen 1 - I think I have seen every episode on TV at least once. There maybe a few here and there that I never watched that I just haven't seen. Not includeing the ones that were banned. The Orange Islands I think I seen all of them. I use to have a DvD that had 32 of those episodes on them,but I have no idea where it is at the moment.

Gen 2 - Like with the other,I think I have seen every episode,maybe one or two here and there I didn't catch.

Gen 3 - My fav. gen. But I have failed to see the Slateport City episodes and maybe a few more. I always seem to miss the episodes that take place in Slateport.
Battle Frontier - I know I have seen mostly all of them. I am not 100% sure. I know I have seen all the Brain battles and contests. Not sure if there are any other I missed.

Gen 4 - I lost a lot of interest in the saga in this generation because it was so so very long. So I have probably missed quite a few episodes.

Gen 5 - I like this season,but I haven't been able to catch them,due to them coming on somewhat early where I live and me sleeping in late.

Like most,I grew up watching pokemon. I don't even remember when exacly I started watching it.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Well I finally saw every last episode ;D
Waiting for the new one tomorrow xD The anime is, in my opinion, the best part of the franchise. It's where I started and it's more than likely gonna be where I end, in the future.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Not me. I quit at season 1. I hate the direction the anime/cartoon has been taken. Hate you 4kids. HATE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

Every time I hear 4Kids I seriously want to punch something. My pillow can't take much more.

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
Currently trying to do that, haha. Got a lot of spare time on me at the moment. Completes Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4 and half of Season 5. Re-starting it though and trying to watch at least 1 episode at night before I go to bed. Starting from Season 1. Never really liked the anime when it got into Hoenn, wasn't the same. I loved the stories, and the way everything looked in the older series. So I lost interest, but if that didn't happen I would have watched every episode by now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
There is a gap between a little into Hoenn and Sinnoh in which I have barely watched any of the episodes. I'm looking to fill in that gap little by little but I have a feeling that since I'm not into the coordinator stuff it won't ever be filled completely. I'm pretty sure I watched most of Kanto (pretty sure all of 'em here actually), Orange Islands, and Johto though, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are episodes I never saw from those series because I have never really watched Pokemon in order until Black and White (which, unlike half of the fandom, I have for the most part really enjoyed).

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
I forgot about this site & haven't logged in since last year, so let's start this thread up again, woo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back