• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Either I'm watching the wrong Mean Girls, or I've seen this 4765948604 times but never noticed the name... .-.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
There is a Mean Girls 1 and a Mean Girls 2. I watched the 2nd one in the past and it's like Disney Stars gone bad. Super horrible >_>

BUT YES, Mean Girls 1 is le classico. I love it to death. I'll be doing a Christmas theme on it in December btw! :D

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Since this thread seems to have gone stagnant...

Me seeing Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA.

tumblr_m9ded99WQJ1ruy98mo5_250.gif

I'm downloading it right now.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
By which you mean copious hours of studying for a math quiz on Monday and running on so much caffeine you could fire off like a rocket if provoked?

Ahaha...ha. I hate that last month before the semester ends.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
how.

I had a test this morning! And I was out last night until about... 5am. Bad, bad move by me.

I'm an English major! In reality I have a midterm/final for one class but it's a take-home essay that's counted as an exam somehow. The rest are all papers.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I'm an English major! In reality I have a midterm/final for one class but it's a take-home essay that's counted as an exam somehow. The rest are all papers.
I was once an English major, it seemed like a lot of fun, but I ended up switching over to Early Childhood and Special Education. The maths. Oh god why. (though on the bright side, I have like a billion English courses under my belt should I ever want to change my major again)

Hey man, if you want any help, I'm the go to guy ^_^
Haha, thanks, but I'm good! I used to be a pretty terrible math student, but I've gotten much better in the last few years. That still doesn't stop the stress of knowing you have an upcoming quiz that you need to pass.

Years
I've had people be like "oh wow, how can you do a maths degree, that stuff is so hard" but then I'm like "how the hell can you do an English / History / subject which involves loads of essays, degree. That would have murdered me!"

droomph

weeb
Years
Bah. Tests are easy if you pay attention in class.

I feel like high school is a bit too redundant for me, I wish I could just go to college on a music course or whatever.

And oh college.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You're right about that Kura, if you're talented and bored then you need to move up a level, there's always more to learn and challenge you in whatever field haha.

droomph

weeb
Years
But too bad I have a suspension In my record so therefore I'm a "troubled" kid and apparently all troubled kids are retards.

Who knew.

Anyways I dunno if it's because it's too easy or I'm too dumb that I can't get 100% on all my classes.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
so,my brother left his phone and went to play soccer when someone took it..right now he tokk his friends and went to the theif house to bring it..they're about 18 guy lol,i'll keep following the situation and tell you more details...with you from behind Microphone..Broken_arrow

while that listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnMoDDbEccE

Girly? i know but who cares?? not their fault it's their hormons :P lol

brb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back